Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I wish they would have a one-use button to trigger the specials like Christmas and Halloween.
Not out of laziness, but I didn't see either of those events. That's not a big deal to me, but I
figure since the Dev put all that time and effort into coming up with those specials, they would
want everyone to play them.

I can't remember what game it was, but that was how they did it, had a magic button to start the
event... Sure it might be a clunky transition, but usually those specials aren't tied into the game story
line too much to begin with.

Cheers

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I wish they would have a one-use button to trigger the specials like Christmas and Halloween.
Not out of laziness, but I didn't see either of those events. That's not a big deal to me, but I
figure since the Dev put all that time and effort into coming up with those specials, they would
want everyone to play them.

I can't remember what game it was, but that was how they did it, had a magic button to start the
event... Sure it might be a clunky transition, but usually those specials aren't tied into the game story
line too much to begin with.

Cheers
Triggering it not a problem..i think u just need to finish girls story contents + enough affection points. But the real problem is, if mc event related dream of a girl, he have to wait till the next day (real time) to see another girl dream scene. It is one of the stupid idea i seen recently. I had to change device time & date to see next dream!!

X2

May 31, 2018
I also getting the error after alice give me the card from the task. i played on the android version

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Triggering it not a problem..i think u just need to finish girls story contents + enough affection points. But the real problem is, if mc event related dream of a girl, he have to wait till the next day (real time) to see another girl dream scene. It is one of the stupid idea i seen recently. I had to change device time & date to see next dream!!
Am I the only one who has done the entire Christmas event in the same night without having to make date changes on the computer?

Reactions: Forgotted

Poraaja84

Jun 24, 2017
There are just so many crashes with cards / battle, i was ignoring them. Now if i batle and win, game stops working.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well I think I did everything but the Savenia events (I have to wait a game month or so, so I will surely do them in the next update)

The game is liking me. The story is interesting and I like all the LIs (possibly Alice the most, and, after her, Grace) In any case, I'm not passionate about the MC being Mina's second choice. And Lexi's reluctance ... I can only tell her that she gets used to it. Regarding Savenia... no idea what to think.

The side characters (Litlle Foxi, Rache, Kiara and Lola) are interesting.

I'm not going to comment on the Wanderers Hideout whores because I haven't been with them. I don't pretend to be in the future, neither far nor near.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Savenia Decides to stay with mc. She is interesting. There is a v.sex scene with her
Well I think I did everything but the Savenia events (I have to wait a game month or so, so I will surely do them in the next update)

The game is liking me. The story is interesting and I like all the LIs (possibly Alice the most, and, after her, Grace) In any case, I'm not passionate about the MC being Mina's second choice. And Lexi's reluctance ... I can only tell her that she gets used to it. Regarding Savenia... no idea what to think.

The side characters (Litlle Foxi, Rache, Kiara and Lola) are interesting.

I'm not going to comment on the Wanderers Hideout whores because I haven't been with them. I don't pretend to be in the future, neither far nor near.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes