XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I recently received a card from Alice and got an error (which can be ignored, but then you can't see your decks)

Thayron

May 2, 2017
My game crashed after I killed some monsters. An error screen appeared and I put ignore and the screen froze and nothing else happens, the character does not return to the hotel.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
I played this before and played it again recently, content wise its not much but the battles are very fun! Can grind this for hours and not feel bored at all, only disappointment is after all those time there's still no update on grace's main story , love that little cute nympho. The new characters are interestin as well, especially little fox with her cute name and cute face! More power to the devs you rock dude!

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm restarting to see if i get bugs again

So hows it going so far with the restart?
I started over as well, am pretty much caught back up now to where I was. I have a new 'bug' now where when I click on Lexi or Mina in their room it flashes a large black rectangular box over them, but only for a second. Sort of like a placeholder or something.
It's kind of annoying but not a big deal.

Oh, I also still have the annoying description box popping up sometimes when i go to check my stats.
I think it's flashing up the details on the last card I used in battle or something not sure... But I had this problem in older versions as well.

However, I haven't had any issues with cards.....yet......

Cheers. Enjoy

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
So hows it going so far with the restart?
I started over as well, am pretty much caught back up now to where I was. I have a new 'bug' now where when I click on Lexi or Mina in their room it flashes a large black rectangular box over them, but only for a second. Sort of like a placeholder or something.
It's kind of annoying but not a big deal.

Oh, I also still have the annoying description box popping up sometimes when i go to check my stats.
I think it's flashing up the details on the last card I used in battle or something not sure... But I had this problem in older versions as well.

However, I haven't had any issues with cards.....yet......

Cheers. Enjoy
Still have to start got distracted by other games :LOL:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well crap... I spoke too soon. I just had the scene w the 3 Orcs and the 2 humans (husband/wife). I defeated the orcs, but can't get back to the hotel. Tried backing out of that scene and still can't go back to hotel....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/places/hotel/player/pc.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/player/pc.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/player/room.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call screen hotel_player
  File "game/functions/qol/auto_rest.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call room_player_bed.rest(show_dialogue = False) from _call_room_player_bed_rest
    call screen hotel_player
  File "game/functions/qol/auto_rest.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call room_player_bed.rest(show_dialogue = False) from _call_room_player_bed_rest

---------------------------------------
etc...etc....etc....

Tried both 32 and 64 bit, 
several older saves, the autosaves as well.
restarting computer...

Think I'll download a fresh copy and see if that does anything....   

Cheers

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
can someone please help me

idk if im doing something wrong but during the christmas event i can only see one of the scenes?

Can I only see one of them or is there a way to trigger the other ones that I cant find?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
can someone please help me

idk if im doing something wrong but during the christmas event i can only see one of the scenes?

Can I only see one of them or is there a way to trigger the other ones that I cant find?
Unless you have a bug (like the one I had), you can only see one scene per day (real day, not in the game), so the easiest way is to change the date on the computer so that you can progress the events withouth have to wait.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The truth is that this bug (see al chirstmas event in, more or less, one run, 1 events the fisrt night all the other the next night) happened to me, that I precisely had no interest in the event and I skipped it entirely using CTRL. Certainly ironic. I don't know if anyone else has it.

• Thinking Face
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes