Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
The game crashes randomly whenever I sleep in-game, now this wouldn't have been a major issue as I could just save before every sleep but unfortunately the game also has another bug that makes you crash randomly on save attempts as well and the combination of this 2 issues constantly sets me back and slows game progress so much it's actually tedious to play.

Last edited:

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
As of now these are all the confirmed bugs. If you experience anything else, please, report it!
All cards lose their XP after I load the game. This is especially frustrating because some of the very rare cards take way too long to get multiple times.

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
On a fresh start, I got a bug on the 1st event with little fox. The event got triggered with Alice and Grace in the Dungeon but :
The dungeon hasn't been constructed yet
I have no idea who little fox is
A foursome (not really) with Alice and Gracie seems a bit premature when I look at the relationship

I have the patch 3.0b

Cerberus210

Apr 21, 2021
I get an Error when i try to Save or leave the Game, i must end the game in Task Manager, and i lost 1 h of Gameplay because i can't save....yeah.... :cautious:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I get an Error when i try to Save or leave the Game, i must end the game in Task Manager, and i lost 1 h of Gameplay because i can't save....yeah.... :cautious:
fnews.gif
I was already working "3.0c" on the PC and Android version, but after seeing your post, I gave up. I'm gonna wait for Patch 3.0d :unsure:

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
I started the game for the first time. Why are so many cards available at once? That's the way it's supposed to be? One of the conversations mentioned that I have to take cards out of enemies. Where do these cards come from?
Screenshot_21.png

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I started the game for the first time. Why are so many cards available at once? That's the way it's supposed to be? One of the conversations mentioned that I have to take cards out of enemies. Where do these cards come from?
View attachment 4086171
Those are the cards you use to make you decks you can make 3 and pick which one you want to use in combat, when you win in combat 3 cards will come up and you can pick one to keep, you will also be able to make card after you build a forge

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes