iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021
Does anybody know who this "Chuck" is that he references as prospectively dropping future Discord health progress updates? I don't see them listed in the About section on the patreon page. But then again, I also don't tend to look overly much into the Discord servers that most devs have up and running, so maybe he's better known there. wookie ookie seemed to have looked in the Discord and found something or other that was a part of what got sent out to the former patrons, was that posted by Chuck? Or is there any hint as to who that is, roughly?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Does anybody know who this "Chuck" is that he references as prospectively dropping future Discord health progress updates? I don't see them listed in the About section on the patreon page. But then again, I also don't tend to look overly much into the Discord servers that most devs have up and running, so maybe he's better known there. wookie ookie seemed to have looked in the Discord and found something or other that was a part of what got sent out to the former patrons, was that posted by Chuck? Or is there any hint as to who that is, roughly?
I don't know who Chuck is, what I found on Discord was a small part of the long post that is here, with a note to that stated they weren't posting the whole thing on discord in case Victorius wanted it only for his subs. We'll know soon enough I'm going to sub tomorrow to see what all comes about on all this

Reactions: iSuppose
Jan 24, 2021
2g19j15wlol51.png

Nice to see the thread getting lively but I'll wait for an official response. Would be great if the dev logged into their old accounts like a new patreon post, twitter, f95 Victorius Astral , or really anything that isn't my friend new a guy which says his alcoholic sister slept with someone who saw his image appear on a thing of toast when he awoke to give her breakfast and her morning after pill.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Nice to see the thread getting lively but I'll wait for an official response.
Well I subbed at midnight figured I would for a month at least to see what was going on with game and if there was anything to the post, 9 hours later no change on Patreon page last post 2023, no direct message about supposed update today can't see anything that has changed. Will watch today and onward but I'm taking the position as of now at least that it's a HOAX sad I was pumped thinking Astral Lust may be back EDIT I Feel bad now jumped the gun post showed up on Patreon I didn't take into account the time difference 3.0 is out THANK YOU VICTORIUS , wishing you the best of health going forward sorry for part of post that I edited

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021
I just hope we don't get a repeat of 0.2.5 alpha 2.

At first on March 20th the target was the 21st. Then on March 31st it was going to be April. Finally, it actually came out in May or so.

Not sure what happened there exactly, but it's bad for publicity when the expectation gets killed repeatedly, even if it does eventually come out. At this point a product with flaws might be better than a project delayed.

iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021
It's 7:20-something PM in Poland currently, I guess. If the dev dwells there on account of being Polish, and tends to stay up till around midnight, I guess we may see within the next 5 hours or so whether he meets his self-imposed posting target for 0.3.0. If he does, I'll feel a bit bad about having posted about that one alpha release, since I guess it hadn't really been representative of most of his updates, and there was a time when he kept both a very tight schedule and good communication.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
"I have a dream..." where I'll believe any correspondence about a game I want to see come to fruition no matter how outlandish it may be.

Until the developer themselves posts anything about updating this game, why would anyone believe what someone else has to say about it?

iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021
"I have a dream..." where I'll believe any correspondence about a game I want to see come to fruition no matter how outlandish it may be.

Until the developer themselves posts anything about updating this game, why would anyone believe what someone else has to say about it?
I mean, to be fair, I posted a correspondence that either came from the dev or at least seemed to, to the degree that I was convinced it was from them. Likewise, I was one of three people (not even the first) posting just on this board that they had seen it or something highly similar. Heck, on the official Discord apparently there were multiple folks as well, now that I've looked.

Obviously you're right that it's counting chickens before they hatch to assume it'll actually come out on time, or even that there will be an update more generally. Because until the developer releases it it's not released. But I do think it was reasonable for us to try to inform people of something that seemed pretty legit at the time, and for the board to look into it.

Heck, I still think it'll come out by midnight or so in Poland, because that would track with the contents of the messaging.

Admittedly, in 4 hours or so you may well be the one to say "I told you so", and it's not unreasonable to be skeptical either. I just think we're in for a pleasant surprise, all things considered, and if that turns out to be true then that's great for both of us. ;)

iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021
Victorius just replied to a Patreon comment; apparently he's writing the post right now.
The suspense is killing me. Hoping for good news. (y)

Also, apologies if I seemed a bit dismissive of those with doubts. I moreso just meant that I found the reports and my own experiences to be credible, and not that folks shouldn't harbor a certain degree of self-protecting cynicism. I'm hoping we all can enjoy a new release if all turns out well. :)

iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021
I think it's a public release, it says, so presumably anyone can read it I think if they pick the free subscriber/follower level option?

Also, how do we get the abandoned tag removed? And does anyone know how to upload the new public version to this site?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes