n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I think it's a public release, it says, so presumably anyone can read it I think if they pick the free subscriber/follower level option?

Also, how do we get the abandoned tag removed? And does anyone know how to upload the new public version to this site?
why do i need to join patreon if its a public release?
i could not find a download link.

if you want to share the game.. upload it to example and share the link here .
the you can go to the 1st post and report a update or something like that.

Edit:
Official Link to MEGA Archive with all Versions, from the Patreon: Mega
Thanks... now where are the compressors :p

As for the tag, only a mod can remove the tag. guess they need to see some actual content before removing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: iSuppose

iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021

As for the tag, only a mod can remove the tag. guess they need to see some actual content before removing it.
Ah. I do appreciate the information. (Didn't know it was non-accessible to some even if public or whatnot. Also, I had seen something about mirroring and some other stuff that confused me on the how to upload your game section, so I didn't know that's how one does it.) Sorry if I seemed a bit ignorant.

Reactions: n00bi

Sionesar

Feb 1, 2023

yeah it seems weird that you need to follow the creator even if it's a free post, but it is free. Updated my post (#2819) with the Mega link provided by Victorius.
According to posts that I was able to find you're supposed to link the update and the report the post as "Game Update" - so that's what I've done

Reactions: n00bi and iSuppose

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Could anyone provide a upload to , I am having issues with Mega.
downloads just randomly stops.. and often i need to redownload the same file multiple times to get 100%.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Could anyone provide a upload to , I am having issues with Mega.
downloads just randomly stops.. and often i need to redownload the same file multiple times to get 100%.
Are you at the 5GB daily limit for free account, I never have problem with Mega

Reactions: Cakemixgod

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Are you at the 5GB daily limit for free account, I never have problem with Mega
No. but i always have issues with mega and downloading from that site.
guess its because im a freeloader idk.
Its the only site out of the ones you see used here on this site i have issues downloading from.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Holy...fucking.....shit.... Man I'm so glad Vic is ok. Everyone thought he was dead...so did I. I'm glad this isn't the case and I'm glad he's doing better and getting the meds and help that he needed. Can't wait to play this again...although...I don't remember much about the game since I haven't played in..shit over a year.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes