Arachno

Jun 30, 2017
Keep loosing days of progress with the crashes and the lack of auto save... Guess il wait till its more stable

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
This is 3.0b patch from Patreon

UPDATE: This is a hotfix nr. 2 for the 0.3.0 release, it fixes the following 0.3.0 bugs:

As of now these are all the confirmed bugs. If you experience anything else, please, report it!
I do actually have one0.3.0b didn't fix, but no traceback or anything of that kind ... sorry.
At the part of Alice's story where she catches some disease and needs either antibiotics or your powers, when I click the option to use my powers (I don't have any that would help though), I get an error screen. Ignoring it jumps to the game telling me I don't have anything. Hope that helps.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I do actually have one0.3.0b didn't fix, but no traceback or anything of that kind ... sorry.
At the part of Alice's story where she catches some disease and needs either antibiotics or your powers, when I click the option to use my powers (I don't have any that would help though), I get an error screen. Ignoring it jumps to the game telling me I don't have anything. Hope that helps.
If I remember correctly you can't help her with your powers, do you have debug installed for 2.4 version it works for me in 3.0 if not you could try it and in the add items add antibiotics to your inventory and load save before that and give her the antibiotics and see if that fixes. You also find them when you explore outside

lyzedin

Apr 5, 2020
experiencing quite a bit of crashes when trying to sleep on this ver, was going to try to make a new save on this update but lack of autosave and crashing constantly makes it a bit eh

edit: saw patch posted by wookie ookie on page 149. cheers man

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Crashes when trying to sleep after God dream.

Wasted my time, but I won't leave a negative rating.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm honestly surprised to see an update for this game considering how long it's been since the last update came out. Wasn't it last year? I'm not really sure since I quit following this thread because of the gaps in updates. Hopefully, the dev continues to make this game. It was one of the better ones that I've played, but it seems that a lot of the storylines were getting dragged out as filler for the game. Or not even getting any updates after a character was introduced.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I'm honestly surprised to see an update for this game considering how long it's been since the last update came out. Wasn't it last year? I'm not really sure since I quit following this thread because of the gaps in updates. Hopefully, the dev continues to make this game. It was one of the better ones that I've played, but it seems that a lot of the storylines were getting dragged out as filler for the game. Or not even getting any updates after a character was introduced.
He is back and recovering nicely from some medical problems , he already has plans for a new update in December

thernrer

May 15, 2018
This is 3.0b patch from Patreon

UPDATE: This is a hotfix nr. 2 for the 0.3.0 release, it fixes the following 0.3.0 bugs:

As of now these are all the confirmed bugs. If you experience anything else, please, report it!
For some reason I can't install the patch. Tried to download twice, but the extraction gets stuck when it's trying to extract wanderer.rpyc

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
For some reason I can't install the patch. Tried to download twice, but the extraction gets stuck when it's trying to extract wanderer.rpyc
What are you using to extract I've done number of times no problem using 7zip, extract it to desk top then open it drop folder named game in Astral lust folder with exe check box do same for all files them move and replace to overwrite with new

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes