Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm on Day 12 and just now defeated 3 bandits but it took me quite awhile to do as well as save scumming to get the cards I needed as I am still playing with the deck of cards given to you at the beginning of the game. I received a Take Cover card as a reward for beating them. Am I going to stand a chance against these three enemies you are referring to here?

Also, it seems like the longer the battle went on, they were able to block my attacks easier and easier so I restarted the fight with them and went all in with attacks early on and thankfully was able to defeat them after about 20 or so moves this time around. Is this how it is basically going to play out going forward as well? I've always been so used to attacking first and then defending with the other two cards to strengthen one's defense but it seems like the longer the battle goes on, their defenses stack to the point where I can't even damage them. And this is just three bandits were talking about here.
If you are going to just save-sum to get the specific cards you need, then don't bother with dodge. Use invulnerability, stun, weakness, and some armor generation, so you are immune to damage that turn (plus on your turn).

This is the deck I use to farm the dragon right now:

Astraldeck.png
I cropped out the potentially story-spoiler card. It's not needed anyway.

Many of these cards, the ones called "Tarot", are obtained from getting mysterious coins from random drops, and from the merchant occasionally. Then trading them to the mysterious figure in the library. You can save scum the ones you want, if you wish. Just keep killing things, and checking out the trader when he pops up. You'll start collecting coins to trade in.

This deck beats the dragon pretty easily for me. Just be immune to damage most turns because of Outside, increase actions with Heirophant, which allows you to play The Lovers for armor, extra card draw each turn, and strength. Use The High priestess to give yourself massive lifesteal. Protip: You can use high priestess right after Outside on your turn, and negate the damage to yourself from it. The two Empress cards give you a zero cost vulnerable you can put on the enemy with absolutely no downside or cost to you, if you have maxed your mental stats. Max them before using the card. Regrow limbs for spot heal in case you need to. Crush is powerful, and gets rid of itself so your deck is thinner to get bulletstorms later when you need them more.

The point of the deck is to simply be immune to most damage, then use Bulletstorm for 10 hits in a single turn, doing hundreds of damage, and healing you to max HP.

If you aren't fighting the dragon, then slot in 4x "Despair", a purple rarity card that stuns the enemy for two turns (since the dragon is immune to stun). Plus Dragon Roar, that you can get that causes Terror, which gives the enemy a chance to skip their turn.

In all honesty, this is the end-game deck atm, if you ask me. So to work up to it, get a deck with vulnerability casting, plus guard that gives you armor each turn. Save-scumming just to get dodge I'm not sure about, since you can simply pick better ones anyway.

Also, make sure to max your luck to 10 before farming cards. You can do it with a certain dream that comes about regularly. Play the game more, and all this will happen.

Reactions: Game Lord and beren

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
If you are going to just save-sum to get the specific cards you need, then don't bother with dodge. Use invulnerability, stun, weakness, and some armor generation, so you are immune to damage that turn (plus on your turn).

Crush is powerful, and gets rid of itself so your deck is thinner to get bulletstorms later when you need them more.

The point of the deck is to simply be immune to most damage, then use Bulletstorm for 10 hits in a single turn, doing hundreds of damage, and healing you to max HP.
Just got a Bulletstorm card but the way you are making it out to be, I shouldn't play it early. Is it a different case early game like I am still because I thought it would be a good idea to start using it right out the window with my beginner deck being what it is.

How do you get it to hit 10 times like you are saying here? Didn't realize you could get it to even hit that many times, even end game which I've no idea about anyway.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
anybody knows where this collectible is at?
I think it should be in the library...but how hard I try I seem to not find it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: nevermind found it....it was at her desk and I was able to click it at night...don't know if you can press it during the day (I guess you can)

On another note though.....where do you collect wallpapers from?
I have been able to only have 3 for this long
Edit: are all the rest patreon code locked?

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Edit: nevermind found it....it was at her desk and I was able to click it at night...don't know if you can press it during the day (I guess you can)

I have no idea how to unlock those... Apparently you have a 0.0-something% chance upon defeating an enemy.
There was a cheat mod to unlock those though, in this very thread.
Game Lord
Objectively speaking, nope. You should try to build your stats up and hoard materials to upgrade your facilities.
I suggest increasing your luck when the devil makes a deal with you, at the loss of your stats (which you can just increase again)
Then finally ask for his cards. "Vampirism" is the one you may want to get from him, absolutely. Its the only current way to get that one.

Dunno about the other guy's suggestions though.

Reactions: Game Lord

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Objectively speaking, nope. You should try to build your stats up and hoard materials to upgrade your facilities.
I suggest increasing your luck when the devil makes a deal with you, at the loss of your stats (which you can just increase again)
Then finally ask for his cards. "Vampirism" is the one you may want to get from him, absolutely. Its the only current way to get that one.

Dunno about the other guy's suggestions though.
What exactly does Luck do in this game anyway? I don't remember seeing anything touching on it. With every stat maxing out at 10 anyways, I've just been trying to build them all up to 10 at this time which really doesn't take that long with being able to raise both a physical and mental trait per day. Only problem is, doing so only allows you usually to either interact with one of the girls that day or go out exploring for materials.

I'm currently on Day 16 and I have the Gym, Forge, and Vault constructed at this time. Not sure if I should build the Dungeon next or build up my Vault to Level 4 because I remember something good happening when you max it out to Level 4. Can't remember what it was but it was supposed to be worth doing so. Not even sure what the dungeon is for at this point. Capturing monsters or bandits perhaps or playing hanky panky with the four girls in the house, I guess?

The journal is stating that I need to raise Alice's Affection with the MC so that I can advance Mina's story but not even sure how to go about doing so because the only thing it seems like I can do is watch TV with Alice and that doesn't raise Affection with her when doing so. Any idea how to go about raising her Affection level?

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021

Edit: are all the rest patreon code locked?
The wallpapers have 2.5% to unlock after winning, in 0.1.6a it's 10%

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
What exactly does Luck do in this game anyway? I don't remember seeing anything touching on it.
Basically better hands when drawing, better chance of drop items (I think) and better chances of picking up items (for example, if you ever find a car, if you are lucky you find a backpack with materials)
With every stat maxing out at 10 anyways, I've just been trying to build them all up to 10 at this time which really doesn't take that long with being able to raise both a physical and mental trait per day. Only problem is, doing so only allows you usually to either interact with one of the girls that day or go out exploring for materials.
Yeah, this much is good. Hell, i would use that to go out with Lexi, since you get to pick up materials in the way.
I'm currently on Day 16 and I have the Gym, Forge, and Vault constructed at this time. Not sure if I should build the Dungeon next or build up my Vault to Level 4 because I remember something good happening when you max it out to Level 4. Can't remember what it was but it was supposed to be worth doing so. Not even sure what the dungeon is for at this point. Capturing monsters or bandits perhaps or playing hanky panky with the four girls in the house, I guess?
You get to storage cards inthje vault. Pretty damn useful in the long run, trust me.
The dungeon is for captured succubi. I suggest waiting before doing that tho, since they have some hidden lust parameter.
The journal is stating that I need to raise Alice's Affection with the MC so that I can advance Mina's story but not even sure how to go about doing so because the only thing it seems like I can do is watch TV with Alice and that doesn't raise Affection with her when doing so. Any idea how to go about raising her Affection level?
Raise both her trust and lust at least a point above her current affection. If I am not mistaken, you are supposed to... I can't remember this. What level of affection do you have with her?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, this much is good. Hell, i would use that to go out with Lexi, since you get to pick up materials in the way.
I did that one time but all she did was repeat the same lines about my promising to take care of Mina if she dies which she has has stated before while talking to her inside the hotel. No gains of any stat kind with her otherwise though. I believe this was the second time where I went out exploring with her where this was the case too. I guess you just need to keep repeating doing this over and over for dialogue changes and possible stat boosts with her?

You get to storage cards inthje vault. Pretty damn useful in the long run, trust me.
The dungeon is for captured succubi. I suggest waiting before doing that tho, since they have some hidden lust parameter.
Okay, I'll save and plan on the materials being used for the Vault upgrades then.

Raise both her trust and lust at least a point above her current affection. If I am not mistaken, you are supposed to... I can't remember this. What level of affection do you have with her?
Alice's stats at present are:
Affection: 2
Trust: 3
Lust: 0
Relationship: None

Doesn't appear to be any action that I can perform that raises Affection at this point. I've walked in on her in both the bathroom and the shower and neither of those two actions results it in going up. You actually lose Trust doing so, so I didn't keep that game and reset before actually going in and peeping on her both times. So I am at a loss how we go about raising it. I guess I just need to keep watching TV with her over and over just raising Trust which will result in events that will ultimately raise Affection possibly?

The journal for Alice states the following: Alice: 2/12 | I should go out sometimes. I'm just not sure where that means exactly? Does that mean to Explore or the Look for enemies option? I have acquired all of my materials I've used to build what I have up until now using the Explore option and running into enemies that way. I don't believe I have even used the Look for enemies option yet. Even if it is either of these two options, is it a random event set to take place using one of these two options or is it a random event that may only take place if you happen to visit a certain location?

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I did that one time but all she did was repeat the same lines about my promising to take care of Mina if she dies which she has has stated before while talking to her inside the hotel. No gains of any stat kind with her otherwise though. I believe this was the second time where I went out exploring with her where this was the case too. I guess you just need to keep repeating doing this over and over for dialogue changes and possible stat boosts with her?

Alice's stats at present are:
Affection: 2
Lust: 0
Relationship: None

Doesn't appear to be any action that I can perform that raises Affection at this point. I've walked in on her in both the bathroom and the shower and neither of those two actions results it in going up. You actually lose Trust doing so, so I didn't keep that game and reset before actually going in and peeping on her both times. So I am at a loss how we go about raising it. I guess I just need to keep watching TV with her over and over just raising Trust which will result in events that will ultimately raise Affection possibly?

The journal for Alice states the following: Alice: 2/12 | I should go out sometimes. I'm just not sure where that means exactly? Does that mean to Explore or the Look for enemies option? I have acquired all of my materials I've used to build what I have up until now using the Explore option and running into enemies that way. I don't believe I have even used the Look for enemies option yet. Even if it is either of these two options, is it a random event set to take place using one of these two options or is it a random event that may only take place if you happen to visit a certain location?
"Affection" is basically the girls' story events.
You should use the Explore option. Alice decides to go with you as her event. Try it in different times of the day (morning, event and such)

Please tell me what it says for Lexi in the Journal and her affection level.
Remember: Story event = +1 affection point. At some point you go out together and have a talk in the way to get materials (you conveniently can get ice cream in the process, which unlocks an event and later some dialogue with Mina)
From then on, you can ask her in her room to go out together in a repeatable event where you can safely gather materials.

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
everytime I press '5' to open the journal I get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/places/hotel/player/pc.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/alice/room.rpy", line 15, in script call
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/lexi/room.rpy", line 16, in script call
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/kitchen/room.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call screen hotel_kitchen
    call screen hotel_lexi
  File "game/functions/trade/trading.rpy", line 3, in script call
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
  File "game/places/hotel/lobby/door.rpy", line 68, in script call
    call explore(force_fight = True) from _call_explore
  File "game/places/hotel/player/room.rpy", line 21, in script call
    call screen hotel_player
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/lobby/room.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_alice
  File "game/functions/create.rpy", line 25, in script call
    call screen storage_craft(recipes = sorted_dict, table_lvl = exp_forge_lvl, name = "Forge", button_style = "btn_craft_stone")
  File "game/functions/card_craft.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call screen storage_craft(recipes = scn[0], table_lvl = scn[1], name = scn[2], button_style = scn[3])
  File "game/places/hotel/expansions/forge/destroy.rpy", line 2, in script call
    call screen forge_destroy
  File "game/places/hotel/lobby/door.rpy", line 76, in script call
    call explore(force_hunt = True) from _call_explore_1
  File "game/places/hotel/expansions/dungeon/select_prisoner.rpy", line 22, in script call
    call succ_cell(succub) from _call_succ_cell
  File "game/places/hotel/expansions/dungeon/succ_cell.rpy", line 3, in script call
    $renpy.call("talk_"+succub)
  File "game/places/hotel/expansions/dungeon/select_prisoner.rpy", line 22, in script call
  File "game/places/hotel/expansions/dungeon/succ_cell.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call screen hotel_player
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
  File "game/places/hotel/f1/room.rpy", line 15, in script call
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
  File "game/places/hotel/player/chest.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call vault_chest() from _call_vault_chest
  File "game/places/hotel/expansions/vault/chest.rpy", line 42, in script call
    call screen storage_materials(gs_pl = sor_pl, gs_va = sor_va)
    call screen storage_craft(recipes = sorted_dict, table_lvl = exp_forge_lvl, name = "Forge", button_style = "btn_craft_stone")
  File "game/screens/trade/storage_cards.rpy", line 22, in script call
    call screen storage_cards
  File "game/places/hotel/expansions/vault/chest.rpy", line 136, in script call
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_f1a
  File "game/functions/qol/auto_rest.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call room_player_bed.rest(show_dialogue = False) from _call_room_player_bed_rest
    call screen hotel_alice
    call room_player_bed.rest(show_dialogue = False) from _call_room_player_bed_rest
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lobby
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_f1a
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen storage_craft(recipes = scn[0], table_lvl = scn[1], name = scn[2], button_style = scn[3])
    call screen hotel_player
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
  File "game/places/hotel/player/pc.rpy", line 40, in script call
    call screen pc_collectibles
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lexi
  File "game/places/hotel/f0/room.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call screen hotel_f0
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lobby
  File "game/places/wanderers/brothel.rpy", line 155, in script call
    python:
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    python:
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
  File "game/places/library/room.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen hotel_alice
  File "game/places/hotel/grace/room.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call screen hotel_grace
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_alice
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    python:
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen hotel_grace
    call screen hotel_grace
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_grace
    call screen library
    call screen library
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_grace
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_grace
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_player
    call screen hotel_player
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_alice
  File "game/places/hotel/f1/room.rpy", line 15, in script
    call screen hotel_f1a
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens/menus/quests.rpy", line 3, in execute
    screen rpg_menu_quests():
  File "game/screens/menus/quests.rpy", line 3, in execute
    screen rpg_menu_quests():
  File "game/screens/menus/quests.rpy", line 5, in execute
    drag:
  File "game/screens/menus/quests.rpy", line 9, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens/menus/quests.rpy", line 14, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens/menus/quests.rpy", line 39, in execute
    if _in_codex:
  File "game/screens/menus/quests.rpy", line 43, in execute
    use rpg_journal
  File "game/screens/menus/journal.rpy", line 1, in execute
    screen rpg_journal():
  File "game/screens/menus/journal.rpy", line 1, in execute
    screen rpg_journal():
  File "game/screens/menus/journal.rpy", line 3, in execute
    for x in tips:
  File "game/screens/menus/journal.rpy", line 7, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens/menus/journal.rpy", line 9, in execute
    text tips[x][y] size gui.game_text_very_small color journal_color justify True
  File "game/screens/menus/journal.rpy", line 9, in <module>
    text tips[x][y] size gui.game_text_very_small color journal_color justify True
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_lexi
  File "game/events/explore/friendly_wanderers.rpyc", line 76, in script call
    ]��M �w�Hò��C��U�t��֐K���'�w2{���E&;��dW��9U`�l�����gA��i�Ζh����տ
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
  File "game/events/explore/friendly_wanderers.rpyc", line 70, in script call
    y�نi�z++5���Qf�gCӹ)5Q6_S�p�Jm]�:^͔M�d�t�,�T.��u�i����
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    call screen hotel_player
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_player
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
  File "game/screens/trade/storage_cards.rpy", line 22, in script call
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_alice
  File "game/characters/alice/speak.rpyc", line 381, in script call
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lobby
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen pc
    call screen hotel_alice
    call screen hotel_f1a
    $renpy.pause(1.0)
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_f1a
    call screen hotel_alice
  File "game/characters/alice/speak.rpyc", line 350, in script call
    ׊O��X)��#)�R�zQ�$M�o�Y6i����    �M��f���������ިWVQR�n���t��R�����
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lobby
    call screen hotel_lexi
    call screen hotel_lexi
  File "game/characters/lexi/speak.rpyc", line 113, in script call
    8)��5�]�H���؃hK�K`�����\��f�_�O%|�F�]�T�(��Jh��l�V[�u+\�TB�3�

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
"Affection" is basically the girls' story events.
You should use the Explore option. Alice decides to go with you as her event. Try it in different times of the day (morning, event and such)

Please tell me what it says for Lexi in the Journal and her affection level.
Remember: Story event = +1 affection point. At some point you go out together and have a talk in the way to get materials (you conveniently can get ice cream in the process, which unlocks an event and later some dialogue with Mina)
From then on, you can ask her in her room to go out together in a repeatable event where you can safely gather materials.
Lexi's Journal entry reads as: 4/9 | I think I should hang out with Mina.
Here are Lexi's current stats:
Affection: 4
Trust: 9
Lust: 1

Mina's Journal entry reads as: 3/15 | When Alice likes me enough (Affection > 4. Trust > 0) I should talk with Mina and then Alice at the evening.
Her current stats are:
Affection: 3
Lust: 3

I didn't even realize that each girl's Affection stat was the same as their Journal status number until you pointed it out.

I did Lexi's ice cream request event already. Mina asked me
and again, not sure if this is an event that can only happen if you randomly run into its location while using the Explore option or a guaranteed event once the girl's stats are at a certain threshold?

That's why I'm getting so irritated with Alice at this point as everyone's progression seems to be dependent upon hers moving forward at this point as far as I can tell and I can't seem to trigger it.

The asking Lexi to go out and obtain materials, do you run into random enemies doing so or you never run into enemies when along with her? If you don't run into any enemies and it doesn't raise any of Lexi's stats when going out with her this way, seems like a waste of time unless you want a guaranteed safe way to accumulate materials, I guess. I'd rather face an enemy as well and gather even more materials that way though, tbh.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
everytime I press '5' to open the journal I get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
[/QUOTE]
If I was you, I would go the game's Discord channel and report this there. The Dev is very active there and probably will be able to resolve this for you much quicker doing so going this route instead. Their Discord channel can be found on the first page of this article if you weren't already aware of it.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Just got a Bulletstorm card but the way you are making it out to be, I shouldn't play it early. Is it a different case early game like I am still because I thought it would be a good idea to start using it right out the window with my beginner deck being what it is.

How do you get it to hit 10 times like you are saying here? Didn't realize you could get it to even hit that many times, even end game which I've no idea about anyway.
I was talking about how the deck runs in a battle. You can use bulletstorm as soon as you can get it, as it's a very versatile and powerful card. I meant the point of that deck is to power up strength and lifesteal, then hit for big bulletstorms to kill the enemy at the end. You get it to hit for ten by using the card "The Heirophant", which increases the actions you can use a turn.

As I said, those cards that say "Tarot" are acquired by getting the Mysterious coins, which are random drops from battles, and from the traveling merchant, the one that sells you his daughter's body. He sometimes has the coins as well.

Get those, take them to the library, and the Mysterious Trader will sometimes be there. You can trade them for Tarot cards with him.

If you are going to be farming cards that are very good, than search for

"Despair" -which stuns enemy for two turns
"Dragon Roar" -which causes terror for two turns, acts similar to stun, but 50% chance
"Hypnotize" -which stuns for one turn
"Terror" -which causes both Weak and Vulnerable status ailment for 4 turns
"Seduce" - Like Terror, but only for two turns instead of 4, but you can use it many times a game.
"Regrow Limbs" -which heals for 15
"Outside" -which makes you invulnerable to all damage until next turn
"Crush" -which deals 33 damage
"Bulletstorm" -which hits for 10 for as many actions as you have left.

Besides that, the Tarot cards from the Mysterious Trader I showed in deck are good, so hunt for coins by battling as much as you can, and exploring to get the merchant to pop up. And of course there are some other cards that are situationally good, like Lycanthropy and "Insatiable Lust, and Madness. If the card has an orange color behind the name, generally pick it. Those are legendary. If it's purple behind the name, pick them also, that's a very rare card. Generally best cards to have regardless. Blue behind the name is rare, and situationally good.

The big thing you need to do if you want the best card drops as often as you can, is to get your "Luck" stat to 10, which is max. A certain dream, if you haven't encountered it yet, which offer to give you some luck in exchange for reducing your stats you have trained, ie strength, agility, wisdom, charisma. Make sure to have a combined total of 40 stats at all times, so you can take advantage of that dream when it comes up. It's rare.

Happy hunting.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
As I said, those cards that say "Tarot" are acquired by getting the Mysterious coins, which are random drops from battles, and from the traveling merchant, the one that sells you his daughter's body. He sometimes has the coins as well.

Get those, take them to the library, and the Mysterious Trader will sometimes be there. You can trade them for Tarot cards with him.
Where is the library located? I've acquired one Mysterious Coin at this point and have run across the traders a couple of times already but have yet to come across this library you're referencing here. Is it just randomly come upon location using the Explore option or something other than that?

Also, are the cards you are referring to here, are they a one rarer card for one Mysterious Coin even swap or do they take numerous Mysterious Coins to purchase a single rarer card?

Thanks for the input btw guys, much appreciated.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Where is the library located? I've acquired one Mysterious Coin at this point and have run across the traders a couple of times already but have yet to come across this library you're referencing here. Is it just randomly come upon location using the Explore option or something other than that?

Also, are the cards you are referring to here, are they a one rarer card for one Mysterious Coin even swap or do they take numerous Mysterious Coins to purchase a single rarer card?

Thanks for the input btw guys, much appreciated.
Continue with the story, one of the main girls you get to be with will unlock the library and allow you to enter it. Follow the hint for the girl not currently in the hotel and the main storyline.

Each coin gives you a choice between three random Tarot cards. You can pick one of those. Of course, you can also save scum to get the exact one you want, by saving before clicking him and asking for a trade. So it is a one coin for one card trade.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Oh yeah, wanted to ask you one other question regarding this. What does the trader want for the Mysterious Coin(s) he may have available, when he does have one for sale/trade? Can you trade materials for it or does he only want Caps for it or what?

So I can plan ahead if he wants materials for it or whatnot.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
This is the deck I use to farm the dragon right now:
How and where does one fight a dragon?

I'm done with all the main (story) content, but can't get materials for 90% of the items in the Forge, and only keep fighting the beginner monsters
Is that Ironman only? Or do I have to do some hidden Quest?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes