girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Updated the Cheat MOD to v0.1.5c.

Since most of it worked fine I didn't do much.

Obtain Items was changed to generate a list of available items so hopefully it will work with newer versions without me having to manually add in new things. Yet there is a graphical glitch that I would have liked to resolve but haven't figured it out yet where if I try using style_prefix "choice" to make it look nice well it does but it also cuts the Item List short. If anyone smarter than me wants to take a look and see what I'm doing wrong that would be appreciated :geek: Otherwise it generates a list and gives you the item you click on.

Added new cheats to the Makeshift Cheat Menu.

Changed the notice to say for v0.1.5c

If you just use this to unlock the gallery and such well that was working so you don't need to worry about this.

Reactions: DrFree

GottaRun

Sep 18, 2020
Updated the Cheat MOD to v0.1.5c.

Since most of it worked fine I didn't do much.

Obtain Items was changed to generate a list of available items so hopefully it will work with newer versions without me having to manually add in new things. Yet there is a graphical glitch that I would have liked to resolve but haven't figured it out yet where if I try using style_prefix "choice" to make it look nice well it does but it also cuts the Item List short. If anyone smarter than me wants to take a look and see what I'm doing wrong that would be appreciated :geek: Otherwise it generates a list and gives you the item you click on.

Added new cheats to the Makeshift Cheat Menu.

Changed the notice to say for v0.1.5c

If you just use this to unlock the gallery and such well that was working so you don't need to worry about this.
Appreciate your help, it works for Mac version too, right ?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Victorius Astral If Alice and Mina will be in a relationship of some kind please make it entirely optional. I don't mind girls having fun in harem for their and mc's enjoyment but in this game Mina is in love with Alice which is a big no no no from me. Alice is in love with MC and I want Alice for myself only. The train of Mina having fun with Alice is gone as soon as she said she is in love with Alice. Also Alice is straight and alraedy told MC that she loves him and alice already rejected Mina and said she doesn't interest with her. Alice is literally girlfriend of mc now. Dunno how to plan to add lesbian love there but if you go out of your way and add that please make that optional. I still have no problem with girls having fun with mc involved and all that shit (some people are not into lesbian staff so I can understand them as well. Not every fetish for everyone) but not with Mina-Alice. Nope nope nope. I also hope Mina stop loving Alice in that way and see her as just a friend then Mina fall in love with MC tho

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Stuck at main story 9/11 and kiara 0/3.. only died once and havent cheated with saves for a long while.. is there something I am missing??
everything else is maxed..

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Stuck at main story 9/11 and kiara 0/3.. only died once and havent cheated with saves for a long while.. is there something I am missing??
everything else is maxed..
Well, if you havemet Kiara, you need to go and talk toher and pick a choice to talk about your deaths. Make sure to have trust at at least 1 point above

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Victorius Astral If Alice and Mina will be in a relationship of some kind please make it entirely optional. I don't mind girls having fun in harem for their and mc's enjoyment but in this game Mina is in love with Alice which is a big no no no from me. Alice is in love with MC and I want Alice for myself only. The train of Mina having fun with Alice is gone as soon as she said she is in love with Alice. Also Alice is straight and alraedy told MC that she loves him and alice already rejected Mina and said she doesn't interest with her. Alice is literally girlfriend of mc now. Dunno how to plan to add lesbian love there but if you go out of your way and add that please make that optional. I still have no problem with girls having fun with mc involved and all that shit (some people are not into lesbian staff so I can understand them as well. Not every fetish for everyone) but not with Mina-Alice. Nope nope nope. I also hope Mina stop loving Alice in that way and see her as just a friend then Mina fall in love with MC tho
Ehem, in the latest mina event in thisvery update, things are left clearer. Not spoiling, but things are headed in tjat kind of direction, butMina's attraction to Alice doesn't just vanish

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

I ran into an error during this scene, triggered, when trying to go to sleep through the (sleep icon button) or using the (map arrow) to exit the library.

View attachment 1188981

Here is the traceback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck with the game.
Well I couldn't wait for a reply, so I tried to find out what was going on with the error.
ScriptError: could not find label 'end_author'

I found this...
errorfixed.jpg

I don't understand the "bad ending", was it because I chose to kill too many enemies, was it because I chose to keep the pets and who the Hell is Author and why would the MC be forced to become him! The corruption and sanity stats were at okay levels, so why the bad ending?

Unless the dev can add some type of trigger warning "choice" for players, not to follow the dark-side path (I must have been on?) Reroute to a better path, saving 33 days in game play time spent, The game is over for me.

It was good until the forced bad ending (I hate bad endings in adult games, they will never make me want to replay the game again, so I don't know why they are included in an adult games, horror based or not. :(

Good luck Dev.

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Well I couldn't wait for a reply, so I tried to find out what was going on with the error.
ScriptError: could not find label 'end_author'

I found this...
View attachment 1190543

I don't understand the "bad ending", was it because I chose to kill to many enemies, was it because I chose to keep the pets and who the Hell is Author and why would the MC be forced to become him! The corruption and sanity stats were at okay levels, so why the bad ending.

Unless the dev can add some type of trigger warning "choice" for players, not to follow the dark-side path (I must have been on?) Reroute to a better path, saving 33 days in game play time spent, The game is over for me.

It was good until the forced bad ending (I hate bad endings in adult games, they will never make me want to replay the game again, so I don't know why they are included in an adult games, horror based or not. :(

Good luck Dev.
You may want to post this to the Dev's Discord bug-reports channel as they are very active on Discord. Would get handled much more expediently that way pretty much guaranteed.

Reactions: nickthewolf

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
You may want to post this to the Dev's Discord bug-reports channel as they are very active on Discord. Would get handled much more expediently that way pretty much guaranteed.
Hi Game Lord,

I'm not on any Discord servers at the moment (not a member), I may use one for game fans/haters, if, my own "taking forever" to write potential games get out of my brain and into Ren'Py code. :)

Closes thing to adult gaming social media for me is F95 (the Best), so that's a no, on Discord use at the moment.

Feel free to link to my post (if F95 allows that), if you think it would help the dev.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Hi Game Lord,

I'm not on any Discord servers at the moment (not a member), I may use one for game fans/haters, if, my own "taking forever" to write potential games get out of my brain and into Ren'Py code. :)

Closes thing to adult gaming social media for me is F95 (the Best), so that's a no, on Discord use at the moment.

Feel free to link to my post (if F95 allows that), if you think it would help the dev.
I was under the impression the reply above yours was indicating they reported your issue to the Dev already?

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I was under the impression the reply above yours was indicating they reported your issue to the Dev already?
Hi again,

Don't know what post you were quoting, but if the error was reported to the dev that's good.

Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: kyosuge

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 1189008
Yeah, but I already know what awaits me outside, fog, whispering shadows, cultists and apparently big ass walking whatever-you-want-to-call-'em's. Doesn't mean Death is as well. So move to 2/11 already Main Story!

Doesn't your card deck get reset back to beginner's level upon each death? I thought someone posted this being the case on the game's Discord channel. Why would they force deaths if it resets your deck when it does so?
I am in his discord server. Anyway to get to progression 2, you have to go outside (keep exploring), not (find enemy) and not (go with lexi to find resources), and you will hear a monster in the background..and it will ask you if you want to hide in the convenience store. You will then see a chimera pass you. Then you will head home and talk to lexi. To get to progression 3, you will meet a cultist that wants to talk to you outside in the fog, but he won't fight you, he will kill himself. Then from there, you can read the various tips, it actually is helpful. I'm guessing you just haven't explored enough days to see the chimera event. It's an one time event. And so is the cultist event. Both one time events. If you see a chimera event with a luck roll, that is not the one I am talking about. If you see a cultist that wants to attack you, that is also not the cultist event.

I hope this helps.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes