Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What a strange naming scheme for a series that seems to be in continuation of each other. Can somebody list the games is chrnological order? Are all the previous chapters translated?

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
It could be their 17th and they'll still post comments like that. That's just how it works with some ppl.
I personally assume an h game is censored when I go into it, then I can be surprised when it isn't.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I have a copy of Blight I picked up on it's own thread, it's translated. Mebbe not 100% but like 98%.

Edit: I do not know where I picked up this game, can't find it. But yeah...what Mistervd said...because MUH LOLI
You can find a translation thread for it. A complete english patch is available at least.

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
And, for the record, you can download loli games here. It's all pretty stupid.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I dunno about site policy or even how I got the one that isn't here, but this series has been pretty good so far, not sure how I feel about the amount of dog knob on display here... I'll give it a shot anyways.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
New version of the English patch is out (v1.0.1 as of this post) that fixes a game-breaking bug in post-game and several minor typos. You can find it on the translator's blog by Googling "sub par translations". Two known issues: Event 060 is incorrectly labeled as 059, and it is possible for party members' names to be cut off due to character width if they're named something asinine like QQQQQQQQ. Refrain from stupidity and you'll be fine.

Otherwise, hats off to sub-par for another amazing translation job. Can't wait for SEQUEL Kludge.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That was fast.

First japanese h-game* works better lel
To be fair, H-game means hentai game. Cant really have a hentai game that isn’t Japanese, unless we are calling Disney movies anime now. In other words, these phrases have lost their original meaning.

also, no one commenting on the SCAT tag?

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Great series of game but only really been into the first one, the sequels were subpar to me. Does this one have a trap too ?

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is not a part of the sequel series, the next sequel is called sequel kludge and you continue your adventure as the same protagonist from the 3 previous games.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Does anyone know how to get to the skill page for the Familiars? The menu defaults to Malice only...

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
what ? female protagonist ? what happen with the male protagonist from the last 3 games ? are we a dog in those pictures ? now im confused =V

Reactions: felzer

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
I'm pretty sure this is not a part of the sequel series, the next sequel is called sequel kludge and you continue your adventure as the same protagonist from the 3 previous games.
excuse me but im insterested in ur post ... do u meant what u said or u trolling ? serious question . cause im really like this series . tks alot

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
1- SEQUEL Blight.
2- SEQUEL Awake.
3- SEQUEL Colony.
the fourth one will be called SEQUEL kludge

what ? female protagonist ? what happen with the male protagonist from the last 3 games ? are we a dog in those pictures ? now im confused =V
the op erroneously called this SEQUEL Asylum but, it is not part of the SEQUEL series the proper title for this is ASYLUM. It's the start of a new series.

I assume they made the mistake due to being the same dev

excuse me but im insterested in ur post ... do u meant what u said or u trolling ? serious question . cause im really like this series . tks alot
how's this for proof
1611304641654.png

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes