jonasli1

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone have a fucking map so far i love the game except for the huge world it sucks having to run around for 30 minutes looking for shit every single mission

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Any clues as to what the switch in the merchant's room does? Appears to turn off and on a purple torch, but the game doesn't explain what it does at the point i'm at.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
the fourth one will be called SEQUEL kludge

the op erroneously called this SEQUEL Asylum but, it is not part of the SEQUEL series the proper title for this is ASYLUM. It's the start of a new series.

I assume they made the mistake due to being the same dev

how's this for proof
View attachment 997004
Tks alot for ur answer . Tbh i think the female protagonist in asylum look like a final boss instead of the main character . Anyway tks again . Good day to u . ✌

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
excuse me but im insterested in ur post ... do u meant what u said or u trolling ? serious question . cause im really like this series . tks alot
If you are interested in its development just check this site

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
man this studio is killing it with amount of titles, I am yet to finish the freeplay part of the first game

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh cool, I might check this out. I feel like I should finish the other games by the dev though (I didn't finish the first). I'm digging the idea of a female protag more than the male with this kind of content/gameplay though. I know these seem unconnected so I could probably just start on this. Maybe I will, but I know the gameplay is pretty decent in the others as well.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, time to play it huh ?

I should really stop adding games when i have a lot already that are waiting for me to do (Including the Sequel series x)

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes