yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
You need to talk to a monster in green old castle, then talk to her again after completing the previous event.
Thank you! Do you happen to know about 26 and 27th event as well? I'm really bad at navigating in this game, the map is HUGE. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

orcoboia

Jan 6, 2020
Just a couple questions: how do you increase vaginal exp? And is there a guide somewhere? I'm kinda stuck (probably because i missed a path, without a map=

salty_supreme

Feb 19, 2019
Im stuck at “if at loss for leads, consulting the inhabitants of the twilight sanctum may be a good idea” who do I talk too? Thanks in Advance!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
To be fair, H-game means hentai game. Cant really have a hentai game that isn’t Japanese, unless we are calling Disney movies anime now. In other words, these phrases have lost their original meaning.

also, no one commenting on the SCAT tag?
Touché.
Isn't there literally a loli tag on this site? :')
Are they just rolling dices on what loli games they allow and which they don't?
Cause I'm pretty sure I've seen games on this site with girls that looked like they barely entered elementary school...
Pretty much. For example, Lost Life ( ) isn't allowed here but the Dog loli ( ) game FROM THE SAME DEV is. Just flip a coin, if heads it's allowed if tails it's not.

orcoboia

Jan 6, 2020
Oh really? First time I used it I can use it on the vagina. Maybe do all the events and increase your Promiscuity? I had like a hundred or so points of Promiscuity.
I managed to check the conditions for using the rod that way. Vag exp needs to be already at least 1

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
I managed to check the conditions for using the rod that way. Vag exp needs to be already at least 1
Hmm let's see... Traced back what I did yesterday. I was aiming for the event in the resting place (at the dining table) which need 1 Vagina EXP. So, I did everything I could possibly do. First by using Pink Incense until there's no event left using that item. Then I remember doing all the familiar events. OH yeah that's it! You gotta have sex with your familiar to get 1 Vagina EXP.

Reactions: ein457

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
So, that "beyond light there is darkness". This question has already been asked several times, but still - what the hell does that means? Is it related to Albus's Tower (Tower of Light)? Something under it? I crawled all around that damned tower, the dungeons under it, the caves and even the White Town - and found nothing. I'm sure that somebody managed to easily understand that damned riddle, so... Help, please?

jonasli1

Jul 25, 2017
So, that "beyond light there is darkness". This question has already been asked several times, but still - what the hell does that means? Is it related to Albus's Tower (Tower of Light)? Something under it? I crawled all around that damned tower, the dungeons under it, the caves and even the White Town - and found nothing. I'm sure that somebody managed to easily understand that damned riddle, so... Help, please?
you have to find all 7 of those dragon souls and take them to a skeleton read the souls description for more info but good luck finding them i have been looking for almost 4 hours and have only found 3 the game was so good up to this point such a shame

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
you have to find all 7 of those dragon souls and take them to a skeleton read the souls description for more info but good luck finding them i have been looking for almost 4 hours and have only found 3 the game was so good up to this point such a shame
Judging by the fast-travel markings, there's only 3 of them available after completing Mel's and Colden's quests (if I understand that system correctly). Does this means that this "light and darkness" stuff is just a hint for an endgame quest? Or is there some hidden path that unlocks further Asylum's exploration and the rest of the dragon souls?
Seriously, the last game that managed to frustrate me so much with its confusing maps layout was the first Megami Tensei... Although I guess it's fitting for that "broken hearts" atmosphere...

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
2.png
Are there any map walkthrough websites at all? I'm stuck and lost as hell on how to continue! There are just so many goddamn maps! o_Oo_Oo_O

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I fucking LOVE you sub-par. I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG! Let's goooooooooo!

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Ok so I was thinking this game was good until I noticed I spent 2 ours grinding mobs and exploring the first dungeon. Got tired and decided to cheat... Goodness no way second dungeon is that BIG!! 3 subbosses and 2 hours walking trying to find where the last boss was. Had enough and grabbed a save from this thread. In my opinion for what is offering in the CG gallery its not worth hours of grinding and walking....

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I think my main issue with this game is that it is far too much like Dark Souls. And I mean that in the sense that it pretty much just dumps you into its world and tells you to explore with barely any hints of story or guidance. I wouldn't mind the many long and complex dungeons if I had some plot guidance to tell me where to go, as well as some character interaction and story developments to break up the pure combat.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes