yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
By that do you mean the distortion boss? Because I died to an ordinary enemy at the highest spot I could go and nothing different happened.
I honestly don't remember where I died exactly but the enemy is a normal enemy and quite tough it caught me off guard and died.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So I just need to die to every enemy in Albus Tower? That's not making me want to continue playing the game at all.

AsianRiceBoi

Nov 15, 2019
So I just need to die to every enemy in Albus Tower? That's not making me want to continue playing the game at all.
Tele to 'Albus Tower', go east to downwards ladder, open the barred metal door and go to the next area. That's where the monster you need to die to is. The area also leads to you to the Huma region.

Reactions: q1w2e3r4@ and Dar3k

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I just found this right before seeing this comment. The monster is called "The Bringer", so I got curious.

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
Tele to 'Albus Tower', go east to downwards ladder, open the barred metal door and go to the next area. That's where the monster you need to die to is. The area also leads to you to the Huma region.
I think this is true. The area where the sky is red where you can find a lone monster there.

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
I found an obscure location (not sure if someone else already posted about it) it's called nekonchustead, you got to finish the 26 quest where you chase the monster and it says that they went into a den. Go into the house with the cake and there will be a welcome mat at the bottom right that will let you walk past the walls, keep walking left till you can't anymore and walk up.

kinngame

Nov 11, 2020
Im stuped on trying to find Castiita region..... Anyone know where that is on the map cuz wondering around is a pain...

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Im stuped on trying to find Castiita region..... Anyone know where that is on the map cuz wondering around is a pain...
As you go on Purgar's Border caves there should be a tunnel leading down to a arid/dry zone

Last edited:

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
I am having trouble with Carsis the generous, is there any electric weapons and where? i have done the first distortion and focused on Karitas.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know where Ino is? I've gone to Bottom Waters of Sin and he's not even there.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes