World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
is there a renewable source of Succubus Body Fluids? case I was stupid and have been misusing the fluids i've been finding. edit: fragor mountain: precipe has a monster shop with succubus body fluids. so there is your renewable source. *is idiot* edit 2: after doing the familar sex scenes (pink perfume gets new option), use teh sturdy rod for first forcing exp.

Last edited:

q1w2e3r4@

Jul 19, 2018
At the point with the important choice, i chose to to ape Ino. Then everything after that feels waaaaay too hard that i play the rest of the game in story mode.

Last edited:

kewtiekoyuu

Jun 6, 2019
1611769793029.png
Im stuck here, dont know where to go from here, can anyone help me?
This is a really good game, fits all of my type, the only downside is that the maps are confusing as fuck, i dont know where im going half of the time.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
- I can't defeat the boss "Fallen one" at Adolatio cause he got some bs one shot your whole team move and it hit Malice even with her 100% evasion in the first 2 rounds. Only way to get pass first turn is for Malice to stun the dude. But after that stun no longer apply reliably.
That skill does [Dark] damage equal to your current health, so it will one shot without mitigation. The best way to overcome this is to equip [Ring of Resist Dark] on your tank, and give the rest of the party one or two [Dark Resistance Brand] each. Have your entire party wear some form of dark resistance as all of his attacks are [Dark] property.

Likewise, he also takes more damage from [Light] attacks, so [Light Brand] on your damage dealers works well.

Distortions one shot or disable all your familiars first turn.
That's actually only done by the (revived) Distortion of Amilitae. Every 6 turns, he'll disable either your skills, or your items, for 2 turns; it's the fight's unique gimmick.

He's not a pushover, but if you keep his accuracy down (extended Murk lasts 7 turns and gives -30% accuracy), your party topped off and the boss taunted, you should be a-ok. Use recovery items when your skills are locked, and skills when your items are locked.

For this boss, some [Light] resistance also works wonders. Predictably, it is also weak to [Dark].

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Im stuck here, dont know where to go from here, can anyone help me?
The Birdcage becomes accessible later in the story. If you're feeling lost, open your menu and see what the Current Objective states at the top of the event list. Talking to the NPCs at the Sanctum can also help.

This is a really good game, fits all of my type, the only downside is that the maps are confusing as fuck, i dont know where im going half of the time.
You're only scratching the surface, friend. The world of Asylum is colossal with nearly 800 maps. It is a proper metroidvania. I personally couldn't keep track of things towards the end and had to refer to the japanese wiki.

Last edited:

q1w2e3r4@

Jul 19, 2018
That skill does [Dark] damage equal to your current health, so it will one shot without mitigation. The best way to overcome this is to equip [Ring of Resist Dark] on your tank, and give the rest of the party one or two [Dark Resistance Brand] each. Have your entire party wear some form of dark resistance as all of his attacks are [Dark] property.

Likewise, he also takes more damage from [Light] attacks, so [Light Brand] on your damage dealers works well.

That's actually only done by the (revived) Distortion of Amilitae. Every 6 turns, he'll disable either your skills, or your items, for 2 turns; it's the fight's unique gimmick.

He's not a pushover, but if you keep his accuracy down (extended Murk lasts 7 turns and gives -30% accuracy), your party topped off and the boss taunted, you should be a-ok. Use recovery items when your skills are locked, and skills when your items are locked.

For this boss, some [Light] resistance also works wonders. Predictably, it is also weak to [Dark].
Thanks for the answer mate. I realized that i got kinda salty and whiny before seeing your reply and edited my comment.

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
volcano area just passed him goal of depravity top warp and than go up into the frago moutain area and you will find him
What?
By top warp you mean the one that just says goal of depravity right?
went there and I don't think you can make it to frago mountain by going up/north
you would probably have to go down and through Shenith plains.
could you be more specific?

(Edit) Do you mean the orc? I am talking about the blue demo

Nvm found it, didn't have the warp point yet (Goal of depravity:Top)

Last edited:

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
How do you get to Karitas?
Leave Twilight Sanctum and go through the cave immediately to the top right.
You'll need to fight a strong monster to get past.
where do you find event 15 and 16?
Event 15 starts by speaking to an Orc monster somewhere in Aquapolis's Crown.
Event 16 requires 15 to be completed, and is given by the same Orc but at Transient Garden instead.

Reactions: ronney

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
where is the distortion i can't find it

and where is the orcs item
Distortion of what? Karitas?
It's in an area called Argental.

The Orc wants a drop from a mimic-looking strong foe at the top of Aquapolis's Crown: Solitary Isle.
Anybody mind telling me how to get to Indashal, please?
Indashal is accessed by going downwards through Piercing Crag in Temperuant, into the Mining Village Raveol.

Reactions: cocotime

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
You need the Ino's Red Feather. Go to the White Town: Outskirts and follow the path to the east. You will find a small temple along the way. Interact with the monument inside it and you will be teleport to Dim Forest. This forest connects to Indashal area.
I see. Turns out I've already been there but forgotten it was part of the area. Thanks though :LOL:
Now the problem is where's the damn distortion in Indashal?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes