RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
I see. Turns out I've already been there but forgotten it was part of the area. Thanks though :LOL:
Now the problem is where's the damn distortion in Indashal?
It's in the room to the right of the Immortal Fortress: Graveyard Road warp point. Just walk around the Immortal Fortress, you will find it eventually.

Reactions: Alberto 3536

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
It's in the room to the right of the Immortal Fortress: Graveyard Road warp point. Just walk around the Immortal Fortress, you will find it eventually.
Thanks a lot! Turns out I just haven't explored enough of Dim Forest nor the Immortal Forest yet. Thanks a lot RDMaster. (y)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
best place to farm offense shards(the normal ones)?
If you advance the story a bit more/do another quest for the merchant/give the merchant enough coins (not sure which), he will start selling the basic shards.

Olemgar

Jun 26, 2019
Does someone know where to find the Stalwart Shard? I need it for one of the first events, but haven't found it anywhere so far

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
give the merchant enough coins (not sure which), he will start selling the basic shards.
Correct, he'll start selling basic brand shards once you turn in 40 coins. Here's the list of all coin rewards:

10Starts selling better items
20Vivid Mana Seed (Level +1)
30Ultra Ultimate
40Starts selling basic shards
50Rainbow-Colored Ring (Elemental DMG -30%)
60Starts selling even better items
70Fruit of Growth
80Familiar Armor
90Familiar Sword
100Merchant Medal (Accessory, CRIT +5%)

Does someone know where to find the Stalwart Shard? I need it for one of the first events, but haven't found it anywhere so far
Stalwart Shards are dropped by strong foes (the ones that need to be defeated to proceed past an area).

Reactions: Olemgar

Olemgar

Jun 26, 2019
Having trouble with something else now, got to Karitas, but I can't find the merchant or the next point in my objective. Not sure if I passed through something without noticing or what.

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
Having trouble with something else now, got to Karitas, but I can't find the merchant or the next point in my objective. Not sure if I passed through something without noticing or what.

Maybe you took a wrong turn somewhere. In Karitas your objective is Argental, one of the deepest areas of Karitas. The order is Aquapolis > Sea's Way > Transient Garden > Argental.

Reactions: Olemgar

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
how do you beat aemos of modest?
Use dark element against him (there is a weapon for that in the Albu's Tower Basement) or get some light resistance.

In any case, his fight is pretty straight forward, so some grinding may be enough.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Where is Casiita distortion? I think i explored it all, but it ends in a deadend with a locked door.
Castiita distortion is at the very bottom of the Gaol of Depravity (inside the mountain).

anyone knows whats up with this hidden passage at dim forest?? at the right most house?
It leads into a secret area with treasures and an item vendor, but you need to complete the Nekonchu chase quest first. It should be event #26 if I remember correctly.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Stalwart shards are a common drop from stronger foes (the ones that blocks your path). The size of the shard changes as you advance in the game (and find even stronger ones).
Like, I just had one from somewhere I dunno, but none of minibosses would drop it when I tried to kill them all. Anyway, thank you.

Last edited:

pepibane

Sep 14, 2019
Any idea what the number of candlestick and red roses in the stargazing mansion? I can only access the basement and the room on the left and i have no idea if i can explore further with the big door in the middle of 1st floor locked. 1612078161916.png

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes