Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Does anyone know where Ino is? I've gone to Bottom Waters of Sin and he's not even there.
yeah I can't even open the door in the Bottom Waters of Sin.
He only appears at that location in the postgame (not sure if the ending matters, for me he appeared in the "good" ending).
Where the hell is the dark part of the Albus Tower basement, all of it is dark. lmao
From the transfer point Albus's Tower Basement go north and on the next location you'll see it right across the entrance room.

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
He only appears at that location in the postgame (not sure if the ending matters, for me he appeared in the "good" ending).

From the transfer point Albus's Tower Basement go north and on the next location you'll see it right across the entrance room.
Thank you! Spent hours looking for this sh*t

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019

Thanks, fyi, he didn't appear for me in the postgame because I chose the calamity route. Btw after this is kind of a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IDownload

Jan 17, 2019
Hi. My event stopped at 29 after defeating Huma and Temperuant boss.
I found a few lock gate/bounder that can't open at (Pool of Hatred-Boundary/Corpse Grove/Sea's Way Gallery/Cemetery of Desire/Flash-eating Village and Gemi-Domus Edge).
Can anyone hint where to go next? Or im missing any key item?

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Hi. My event stopped at 29 after defeating Huma and Temperuant boss.
I found a few lock gate/bounder that can't open at (Pool of Hatred-Boundary/Corpse Grove/Sea's Way Gallery/Cemetery of Desire/Flash-eating Village and Gemi-Domus Edge).
Can anyone hint where to go next? Or im missing any key item?
If my memory serves me well: from the transfer point Tranquillita: Ridge go down the ladder (it's just one step south), then go south through the cave entrance, from there go north, ignoring the first up-ladder, and down the second ladder, then run around in circles in a tower-like manner until you reach the bottom floor. From there it's a shitton of new locations and upon entering one of them (Indashal, I think) you'll get a new story event.
Also got stuck on that shitty moment (nearly lost my sanity) and had to backtrack through the almost every location (some even several times, thanks to my shitty memory).

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
For anyone else who might need it, Star Dragon Traces are highlighted in warp locations where they can be found - each major area containing one. The best way to find out which one you're missing is to simply go through the list.

Traces.jpg

If you don't see a Trace symbol under a specific area, it's because you haven't yet found the area that contains it. That said, here's a spoiler list of their locations for easy reference.

A lot of these areas are easy to miss without properly exploring, and contain fairly difficult enemies. If you can't deal with them yet, just come back later; you won't need the Traces until the very end of your journey.

q1w2e3r4@

Jul 19, 2018
Tele to 'Albus Tower', go east to downwards ladder, open the barred metal door and go to the next area. That's where the monster you need to die to is. The area also leads to you to the Huma region.
Thank you so much. This is quite a stretch but i think the game kinda foreshadowed this right after you beat the boss at the end of Huma, where you were supposed to get the trace but the exit teleport you right into this area

Solek

Apr 29, 2020
So, I'm at 100% event done, let's see if it just ends there (doubtful since the Journey log isn't finished but...)

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
since the map is super huge, is there missables in this game?
also i found a brand in the infinite dungeon thingy at intensity 1 but i cant equip it. what gives?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crzy1352
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes