Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I think my main issue with this game is that it is far too much like Dark Souls. And I mean that in the sense that it pretty much just dumps you into its world and tells you to explore with barely any hints of story or guidance. I wouldn't mind the many long and complex dungeons if I had some plot guidance to tell me where to go, as well as some character interaction and story developments to break up the pure combat.
Yeah, it shows this was Hakika's experimenting phase. I just wanna know how he will integrate what he learned here to Kludge.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So, to answer my own question the 26th event can be found in the Dim Forest and the 27th can be found inside the White Town.
Could you tell me how to get to the main part of White Town + the Dim Forest? I really wanna complete those events to close the gap on the list.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone remember how to get back to the pools of hatred? I remember dying once over there and then went to other locations to level up first.... but now I forgot how to get back. :unsure:

(Not the entry that's locked by a gate)

Also, I am unable to find the Distortion in Indashal even though I am fairly sure I've been everywhere. Can anyone give me some pointers?

Last edited:

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
Could you tell me how to get to the main part of White Town + the Dim Forest? I really wanna complete those events to close the gap on the list.
Okay wait let me help you. First I wanna ask if you had been to the White Town area from Purga's Border?

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
Yes. The really small part.
Okay let's start from there. Warp to the first Checkpoint the White Town: Outskirts. Go east all the way till you found a fork with a lantern at the bottom. The bottom door won't open but you can access it later. So go north up to the mountains go west all the way. You'll see two path, a door with a statue at the front and a cave at the end of the road. Go to the cave to open the door to Purga's Border. Then go to the door with a statue and interact with the ruins inside. You'll teleported to Dim Forest, go east and interact with the Star Lamp there. From there go east again to change area then you'll immediately see a rope ladder. Go east then south you will find a monster there, interact with it for the 26th event: Fleeing Monster. For now I will guide you to the next event from this position. Go back to the previous area where I mentioned a rope ladder before, go up the stair and go north. You'll find a road sign that indicates that the town is on the north, follow the rope ladder. You will go back to the White Town area, go northwest from the ladder there you'll find another door with 2 statues in front of it. Go inside the door there you'll find a hallway with a fork. Go to the left hallway to unlock the unopened door in the Outskirts after you unlocked the door go to the right. At the end of the hallway you'll find the actual White Town. Interact with the Star Lamp and talk to the hooded monster beside the lamp for the 27th event: Coal Mine of Ashlands. I Still haven't completed both event tho, I'm still chasing the monster from the 26th event so this is as far as I can help you for now. Hope this helps!

Edit: the road from there is actually pretty easy just follow the road and you'll find the end of the map and completing the events. Later you can go back to the top of Albus's Tower and interact with the tomb up top to get access to a new area, Kaelmuseom where you can find another Trace of the Star Dragon (the last one for me). Finally I can advance the main story!

Last edited:

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Then go to the door with a statue and interact with the ruins inside.
It says something about the red feather (and nothing happens) - is it some quest item? If so then where/when it can be found? I'm currently at the point after completing Mel's and Colden's quests and slowly losing my mind trying to understand what to do next.
Nevermind, found the way. Seriously, fuck this labyrinth, spent 5 hours backtracking and running in circles.

Last edited:

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
It says something about the red feather (and nothing happens) - is it some quest item? If so then where/when it can be found? I'm currently at the point after completing Mel's and Colden's quests and slowly losing my mind trying to understand what to do next.
Nevermind, found the way. Seriously, fuck this labyrinth, spent 5 hours backtracking and running in circles.
Ah yes you can find the Ino's Red Feather from Albus's Land of Exile. I remember I got killed by a monster at the top of Albus's Tower and got teleported to Land of Exile instead of the Twilight Sanctum and I got my feather there.

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
Ok now I'm officially stuck. My current objective now is [Star Dragon Ino] where I need to find Ino somewhere in the dark area of Albus's Tower. Been searching for hours can't find Ino. Please help.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Ok so I was thinking this game was good until I noticed I spent 2 ours grinding mobs and exploring the first dungeon. Got tired and decided to cheat... Goodness no way second dungeon is that BIG!! 3 subbosses and 2 hours walking trying to find where the last boss was. Had enough and grabbed a save from this thread. In my opinion for what is offering in the CG gallery its not worth hours of grinding and walking....
Well this is really not a game you should play just for the H-content, like the SEQUEL series from the same dev it's a JRPG/ Dungeon crawler first and foremost the H-content is just a little bonus. If you don't enjoy long combat heavy JRPGs this is probably not the game for you.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Ah yes you can find the Ino's Red Feather from Albus's Land of Exile. I remember I got killed by a monster at the top of Albus's Tower and got teleported to Land of Exile instead of the Twilight Sanctum and I got my feather there.
By that do you mean the distortion boss? Because I died to an ordinary enemy at the highest spot I could go and nothing different happened.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes