SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Still have to finish colony. While blight isn't here on this site is easy to find it on other places like sukebei if anyone is interested.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I started with Awake because I got Blight and the patch but I was lazy to apply it not being just drag and overwrite. I guess it's better to play them in order to understand some things of the lore that the game expects you to know from previous games. In the end this is one of those games that you actually play for the plot, even if the art is also nice.

Thank you and also Sub-par for the awesome translations for this saga

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
This question probably sounds dumb but does anyone know how to prevent the game from crashing when trying to save in the initial area? Literally when just started in the beginning area, tried to save just so that its there to continue, and my application completely crashes. Tried it once again (as if it may only be for the first initial setup), and crashes again in the same save file location. Any help?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
All are translated. You cant find Blight here because MUH LOLI
Isn't there literally a loli tag on this site? :')
Are they just rolling dices on what loli games they allow and which they don't?
Cause I'm pretty sure I've seen games on this site with girls that looked like they barely entered elementary school...

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Anyone else is not heaing the game? I have checked settings and sound mixer but i can't find the problem about it

Edit: nvm i am just stupid

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Is there any way to play without having to install rtp? I've seen most game posts here that just say "extract and play" while the truth is that the game often doesnt have all the files necessary to run.

Grafoney

Aug 22, 2018
Love this dev, but I feel like this time the maps are so confusing it's borderline frustrating. I could bear going trough same sections time and time again because of new events, but I feel like half of the time I have no idea where I'm going and end up running in circles.

Where do you find the chicken for event 17?
Where do you get events 18, 19, 26 and 27?
Where do you go after "Beyond light there is darnkess" (After completing the city with machines event)?

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes