RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
What did I need to do to get Event 18 and 19? And how to get Huge Stalwart Shard and Deep Brandstone?
18 and 19 are quests from Green Old Castle located at Patienties. If you have done quest 17, the entrance is at same place where you found the correct chicken, just go down the ladder to the left.

The Huge Stalwart Shard drops from some monsters in Adolatio, the last (and optional) area of the game (from Bottom Waters of Sin and forth). The same applies to the Deep Brandstone, although they can be found while exploring some areas near the endgame.

Deep Branstone is a common drop in Aryaum Minisquare infinite dungeon.

Where does one get a "Succubus' body fluid?"
Go to the Gaol of Depravity: Basement in Castitta and fight some of the Succubus there. The drop rate is 1/6.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i am replaying the sequel games to refresh my memory of the events and connect them with any similarity with asylum. The more obvious are the 3 adventures ino mentions are the protagonist of each sequel game so far, rabi, kuruha and auris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know any other references i might had missed? Feel free to discuss the points i placed i often miss these things

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
18 and 19 are quests from Green Old Castle located at Patienties. If you have done quest 17, the entrance is at same place where you found the correct chicken, just go down the ladder to the left.

The Huge Stalwart Shard drops from some monsters in Adolatio, the last (and optional) area of the game (from Bottom Waters of Sin and forth). The same applies to the Deep Brandstone, although they can be found while exploring some areas near the endgame.

Deep Branstone is a common drop in Aryaum Minisquare infinite dungeon.
Thanks RD. But sorry but I have to ask again, how to get to Bottom Waters of Sin? :confused: After the Lewd ending part and the revived distortions anyway.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i maXed out all my 3 familiar in one playthrough but you need to Xplore 85% of the map to do that. maybe if there is an item that give skill points to the familiar.

LolisRKyut

Sep 24, 2020
Hi, so i just finished the maingame and now have a doubt...
Where's the monster what sells you things? Don't remember ;w;

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks RD. But sorry but I have to ask again, how to get to Bottom Waters of Sin? :confused: After the Lewd ending part and the revived distortions anyway.
After collecting all 7 Star Dragon Traces, go to the gate in Albus's Tower (the path you used to get in Huma). After the gate, by the end of the corridor you will find a skeleton. That's the entrance of Adolatio. You also need sindeed 7 or higher to be teleported.

is there a renewable source of Stone of Sins? cause I would like to max out all three of my familariars.
The max number of points for any of them is 7 (1 LP at start, 5 LP by Stone of Sins and 1 LP by String of Inheritance). I found almost all of them exploring. I had to buy one from one of the monsters. He had only one though.

Hi, so i just finished the maingame and now have a doubt...
Where's the monster what sells you things? Don't remember ;w;
Wich one? There's 3 of them: The adventurer (has 3 locations; changes as you advance in the game), the "imp" (Fragor Montains) or the Nekonchu?

Last edited:

pepibane

Sep 14, 2019
I think in order to max out Familiar level you need to find the devil at Gate of Forgiveness to play again. Basically it's a NG+ with string of inheritance retain so the familiars get +1 skill.

So i find myself stuck after clearing 100% objective and currently have no idea what to do to advance. I have already reached the Star Dragon's Bed map and have no idea what to do. Still not able to drink star blood. Versa mentioned i could find Ino's true body but i am already at a dead end. (I chose to stick with Versa side when fighting Ino). Anyone has and idea how to advance?
1612516486628.png

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I think in order to max out Familiar level you need to find the devil at Gate of Forgiveness to play again. Basically it's a NG+ with string of inheritance retain so the familiars get +1 skill.

So i find myself stuck after clearing 100% objective and currently have no idea what to do to advance. I have already reached the Star Dragon's Bed map and have no idea what to do. Still not able to drink star blood. Versa mentioned i could find Ino's true body but i am already at a dead end. (I chose to stick with Versa side when fighting Ino). Anyone has and idea how to advance?
View attachment 1021039
if i remember right you need to have your sindeed at 20, try eat your strange meat i read here that raise your sindeed but could be wrong

Reactions: pepibane

pepibane

Sep 14, 2019
if i remember right you need to have your sindeed at 20, try eat your strange meat i read here that raise your sindeed but could be wrong
Many thanks! Ate 3 strange meat and drunk the starblood, now i could fought Ino.

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
After collecting all 7 Star Dragon Traces, go to the gate in Albus's Tower (the path you used to get in Huma). After the gate, by the end of the corridor you will find a skeleton. That's the entrance of Adolatio. You also need sindeed 7 or higher to be teleported.
Good god, thanks to you helping me with the quest 18 and 19, I finally found the last Trace of Star Dragon to talk to the skeleton. Thanks, man! You're a lifesaver! Bless you!

• Love
Reactions: RDMaster

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
You can max their level in a single gameplay, but requires exploring everywhere.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks for the game. Would like to know can future possible update use the older saves?
it should be

Many thanks! Ate 3 strange meat and drunk the starblood, now i could fought Ino.
if you beat ino, could you post the monster log info? i am exausted of walking into the nowhere and my motivation ran out, stopped after defeating versa and exploring the scar near your house

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
if you beat ino, could you post the monster log info? i am exausted of walking into the nowhere and my motivation ran out, stopped after defeating versa and exploring the scar near your house
There you go. There is no drops.

The adventurer, sorry for no specific which
I found him first at Shenith Plains (Castitta), then White Town: Ashlands (Amilitae). I can't remember where i found him the third time, I think it was somewhere in Adolatio.

Last edited:
Reactions: carrier95 and c.o.w

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
There you go. There is no drops.

I found him first at Shenith Plains (Castitta), then White Town: Ashlands (Amilitae). I can't remember where i found him the third time, I think it was somewhere in Adolatio.
thank you very much!

are there any links to a wiki or fan wiki especially for the maps layout?
are you looking for this?

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
are you looking for this?

I think that's what i'm looking for, but more detailed instead of just boxed with connections to which map it connects to, for example purga border has 5 connections there, may get lost quite easily trying to find which exit and route to go for, and also i feel like the map above kind of incomplete?

P.s
I do remember there's one gate inside albus tower somewhere that cannot be opened in the slightly long hallway in the middle of the map when i first got there, but i couldnt find it anymore, not the one that leads to the star lamp, the location of the gate is somewhere on the right side?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes