Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
It's one scene in the game. And when it happens, the game specifically warns you and gives the option to skip it.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Is there anything else this switch does? It only seems like it turns on and off the torch but nothing else.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
I like the BGM in this game and the Central Heaven's(1st village) music at Sequel Blight.
Anybody knows what the next project is? I think it has a sludge on or the letter K in its title..

Reactions: cocotime

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I like the BGM in this game and the Central Heaven's(1st village) music at Sequel Blight.
Anybody knows what the next project is? I think it has a sludge on or the letter K in its title..
yeah its kludge, you can download the demo from the dlsite jp version if memory serves me right, me too, like the BGM hakika does.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Cant defeat revived distortion of amilitae, its too OP, how we can counter skill Edicts ? That makes me cannot use skill and guard.

DieGoRambo

Oct 13, 2019
Need help guys Latern

Warpzone(ORC): ,,Cemetry of Desire"

How do i get to the hidden room???
The red Flame Monster told me to go repeatedly through the middle but this doesn`t work there are 5 caves...

Onegai need help

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
I seem to be stuck on event 10 and 11, can't seem to find the distortions and all roads lead to dead ends. any tips?

Reactions: Mistervd

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
Cant defeat revived distortion of amilitae, its too OP, how we can counter skill Edicts ? That makes me cannot use skill and guard.
You can't counter nor avoid his ability. You need to switch between items and spells to survive. Some light res might help.

Need help guys Latern

Warpzone(ORC): ,,Cemetry of Desire"

How do i get to the hidden room???
The red Flame Monster told me to go repeatedly through the middle but this doesn`t work there are 5 caves...

Onegai need help
Just keep trying. You need to repeat it 5 times (can't remeber exacly how many) to enter the secret room.

I seem to be stuck on event 10 and 11, can't seem to find the distortions and all roads lead to dead ends. any tips?
You probably did a wrong turn somewhere. For Karitas you need to look for Argental. Argental is kinda far (deepest place in Karitas). As for Castiita, look around Gaol of Depravity. Gaol is really close to the first area of Castiita.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mi China+

I3lanca

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save before you choose who to side with. I accidentaly saved over it with my finished game.

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
You can't counter nor avoid his ability. You need to switch between items and spells to survive. Some light res might help.

Just keep trying. You need to repeat it 5 times (can't remeber exacly how many) to enter the secret room.

You probably did a wrong turn somewhere. For Karitas you need to look for Argental. Argental is kinda far (deepest place in Karitas). As for Castiita, look around Gaol of Depravity. Gaol is really close to the first area of Castiita.
Thanks for the help, found the paths. By the way, what's the use for the strange meat? I used one and it didn't do anything, plus it has no description

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes