RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks for the help, found the paths. By the way, what's the use for the strange meat? I used one and it didn't do anything, plus it has no description

It increases your sindeed stat. That stat is used only in the path of calamity to gain access to the final boss.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Does leveling up your familiars do something? I mean, do their stats go up? I found a seed to give someone a level and I was wondering.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
View attachment 1082102

Secret is in Aryaum's Jewel and Aryaum's Miragerobe. Every time you pass a door in mirage, its stats go +1.
hmm... i need to check out my stats first later, also i think the aryaums jewel has a maxed limit? ive been grinding a lot in lv1 square from lv40 until lv99 but the stats didnt go any higher every time i walked past every floors door. this is before i got into huma

also i am wonder how do i get forcing exp actually?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Err help ... how to do Event 006: Where can I find a Stalwart Shard???
Where can I get event 9???
Where I can get event 9, help?
you should explore the other areas more and you will complete/get them eventually if you didnt miss anything on the screen or search every nook and cranny of the map

Does leveling up your familiars do something? I mean, do their stats go up? I found a seed to give someone a level and I was wondering.
yes, their stats are mainly from their skills section, learn the skills and gain bonus stats

13kimg

Feb 6, 2020
Does Agility increase evasion or is it just initiave only?
Also does luck increase crit chance as well in addition to crit damage? I am assuming since the default is at 150 it means 150% base crit dmg, vice versa.

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
Does Agility increase evasion or is it just initiave only?
Also does luck increase crit chance as well in addition to crit damage? I am assuming since the default is at 150 it means 150% base crit dmg, vice versa.
if i remember correctly, theres a readme file that tells you everything about those keywords

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes