RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to do Event 29? I really have no idea where the person I'm looking for is
Huma Metropolis: Alley. Warp there and go south into the building. You will find a monster selling water. If you don't have this Star Lamp yet, just go to Huma Metropolis then west, west, south and west again to find it.

So I'm on the [Star Dragon Ino] objective, have collected all traces, gone to Albus Land of Exile and made my way to bottom waters of sin but still can't find Ino. Did I take a wrong turn somewhere or do i have to do something else?
No, it's a little further. From Bottom Waters of Sin: Wen Marsus -> Shadow Capital -> The Star Dragon's Bed. Each one of those areas has a few Star Lamps on the way.

Check the image in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/asylum-v1-20-leaf-geometry.72044/post-5662539

i dont know how get event 26 and 27. where to get it?
26: Amilitae -> Dim Forest: you need to find a Nekonchu (his sprite is of small cat) and chase him around.
27 (not exacly sure, but I think it's this one): Amilitae -> White Tower: once you find a small city, speak with the monster to the left of the Star Lamp. He is not agressive.

I'm literally stuck with this, help pls
I not sure if its side related or storyline progression. Which side did you choose: Ino or Versa?

Reactions: lilinus

mosmank

Jul 31, 2018
Huma Metropolis: Alley. Warp there and go south into the building. You will find a monster selling water. If you don't have this Star Lamp yet, just go to Huma Metropolis then west, west, south and west again to find it.

No, it's a little further. From Bottom Waters of Sin: Wen Marsus -> Shadow Capital -> The Star Dragon's Bed. Each one of those areas has a few Star Lamps on the way.

Check the image in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/asylum-v1-20-leaf-geometry.72044/post-5662539

26: Amilitae -> Dim Forest: you need to find a Nekonchu (his sprite is of small cat) and chase him around.
27 (not exacly sure, but I think it's this one): Amilitae -> White Tower: once you find a small city, speak with the monster to the left of the Star Lamp. He is not agressive.

I not sure if its side related or storyline progression. Which side did you choose: Ino or Versa?
how to go to dim forest? i already reach ending but still cant go to it.

Akssha

Jun 4, 2019

I think that my issue is that I have not chosen a side. I think I am supposed to talk to versa for choosing a side, but no such option is available. Have i locked myself out of choosing a side or do I talk to someone else to choose a side?

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
I think that my issue is that I have not chosen a side. I think I am supposed to talk to versa for choosing a side, but no such option is available. Have i locked myself out of choosing a side or do I talk to someone else to choose a side?
That may be the case. After defeating all 7 distortions, you need to speak face to face with Ino and hear his offer to trigger the event. Versa will mention a secret passage in Albus's Tower (not sure when, but she does say something). This will allow you to speak with Ino.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do save before choosing a side: to do all the endgame content you need to side with Versa. To unlock all scenes without using the Memory Space you need to seduce Ino (the option only appears with a high level of Promiscuity. This counts as choosing neither of them). To complete the Monster Log and the Journey Log you need to pick every route available (new game+): Ino, Versa and neither (Ino's seduction).

Akssha

Jun 4, 2019
That may be the case. After defeating all 7 distortions, you need to speak face to face with Ino and hear his offer to trigger the event. Versa will mention a secret passage in Albus's Tower (not sure when, but she does say something). This will allow you to speak with Ino.

Do save before choosing a side: to do all the endgame content you need to side with Versa. To unlock all scenes without using the Memory Space you need to seduce Ino (the option only appears with a high level of Promiscuity. This counts as choosing neither of them). To complete the Monster Log and the Journey Log you need to pick every route available (new game+): Ino, Versa and neither (Ino's seduction).
Where exactly is this door? maybe i accidentally skipped through the conversation where the door was mentioned.

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
Where exactly is this door? maybe i accidentally skipped through the conversation where the door was mentioned.
Albus's Tower: Basement. From the Star Lamp, go northeast. The door is hidden, you need to interact with the wall.

Did you check the Events menu to see if there is anything else to do?

Akssha

Jun 4, 2019
Albus's Tower: Basement. From the Star Lamp, go northeast. The door is hidden, you need to interact with the wall.

Did you check the Events menu to see if there is anything else to do?
Found the door, Thanks. Versa did mention a secret door but i assumed that it was the star traces skeleton and not an actual door

Reactions: cocotime

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
It's the first one of the series
If you watched the translation thread of Sequel Blight, you should know that sharing a link of the game is not authorized.

Well, maybe now, with the fact that the mods seems to accept a little more of those types of games, maybe it will be okay. But not sure at all

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Can someone post the location of the seven astral dragon locations? I have 5, im lost because i dont know what i might have missed, i finished Purga deathland quest and Purga Birthplace, i dont have any quest active so probably i need the last dragon piece to continue. Sorry the long text. Much appreciated any help.

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough, sided with Versa and reached the end where you just hear Ino talking about rewinding back time.

This game has quite a bitter aura to it, almost everyone has some kind of sad story just waiting for you to go investigating and find out.
This is my first Leaf Geometry game so i'm not used to this kind of thing, still it was amazing in terms of gameplay and story development.

I'll just hope i picked one of the bad routes, that ending was pretty sad.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes