ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
you should explore the other areas more and you will complete/get them eventually if you didnt miss anything on the screen or search every nook and cranny of the map

yes, their stats are mainly from their skills section, learn the skills and gain bonus stats
I found Event 6 .... now trying to find 9

ChanelTheCat

Sep 25, 2018
Tele to 'Albus Tower', go east to downwards ladder, open the barred metal door and go to the next area. That's where the monster you need to die to is. The area also leads to you to the Huma region.
This did it for me. I ran into the Bringer b4, but I was strong enough to kill it therefore complitely missed that area..

swordyshield

Jun 6, 2020
anyone have any idea on how to start/find event 9? I saw an event icon underneath albus tower but their is a gate infront of it which is locked and I cannot open it

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Had do download a completed game save because i somehow locked myself out of choosing a side, i can't talk with Ino and Verse only tells me: No regrets, okay? and i got tired by the 12th hour mark 1617671599967.png

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
If you didn't get a Stalwart Shard from the boss at Purga's Borders: Caves, try changing the Game Mode - might have an higher drop rate in Normal since I didn't get any on my first two kills on Story (same would apply to any other Shard I suppose).

May 8, 2018
how do you find the orge in quest 39, it says he's at the end of patienties which i assume is albus tower basement or deathland but i can't find him.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Eh not as good as the last 3. I hope they go back to male protagonist. Not much variety in the girls this time round and not much content for any girl but the MC. She was cute but there was too much focus on her.

incogg700

Feb 14, 2020
So I've 100% completed the events, but is there an actual end to the game? Particularly regarding the people left in the sanctum. Seems like the game just stops.

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
how do you find the orge in quest 39, it says he's at the end of patienties which i assume is albus tower basement or deathland but i can't find him.
The end of Patienties is Purga's Deathland.

I've almost finished the game but i don't know how to open the door in Adolatio, can someone help me?
You need to collect all 7 "Traces of the Star Dragon". There is one in each major area of the game. Check the star lamp, they are highlighted in warp locations where they can be found. You also need sindeed of 7 or higher to active the teleport.

So I've 100% completed the events, but is there an actual end to the game? Particularly regarding the people left in the sanctum. Seems like the game just stops.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilinus

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
How come Sequel Blight isnt on this site? Anyone got a Download link for it?
Sequel Blight isn't here because rule 7 x)

(Yes i know already, we won't enter into the details.)

But there's a full translation patch in here so you just have to find a japanese version of the game, apply the patch and you're good to go

(You should find a copy of the JP game in Sukebei for example)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Sounds like this site is woke, The characters look petite and loli like if anything.
Well, it was a long time ago already and if you watch the games that are accepted here now, i think maybe someone could try to redo a request to have directly the game here, we could have a chance that it would be accepted this time. Not sure tho x)

Akssha

Jun 4, 2019
So I'm on the [Star Dragon Ino] objective, have collected all traces, gone to Albus Land of Exile and made my way to bottom waters of sin but still can't find Ino. Did I take a wrong turn somewhere or do i have to do something else?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes