GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Hm...from the preview and comments...this one doesn't seem as good as the sequel series...

The scat and bestiality are a turn off...

And unlike the other one where you play a faceless guy with other cute girls with personalities...here you play as a girl having sex with random blank others?
Am I getting that right?
Or am I missing something?

Like, if I'm wrong, can someone summarize the plot for me?

Anyway, still has a great art style.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Let's see
The scat and bestiality are a turn off...
There is a warning before any kind of sensitive content, i.e scat/bestiality which allows you to fully skip the scene while unlocking it.
And unlike the other one where you play a faceless guy with other cute girls with personalities...here you play as a girl having sex with random blank others?
Am I getting that right?
Or am I missing something?
You play as Malice + 3 familiars, they're blank and don't talk at all, just obey your commands and fight for you, the other people in asylum doesn't battle along with Malice but there are reasons for that.
Like, if I'm wrong, can someone summarize the plot for me?

Anyway, still has a great art style.
The plot lies in the choice you make as to how to escape Asylum, the main character will develop herself as you explore the game, which will lead up to 3 different choices for endings.

Oh, the game is huge in terms of exploration/map size, if you like it i strongly recommend giving a try.

Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Let's see

There is a warning before any kind of sensitive content, i.e scat/bestiality which allows you to fully skip the scene while unlocking it.

You play as Malice + 3 familiars, they're blank and don't talk at all, just obey your commands and fight for you, the other people in asylum doesn't battle along with Malice but there are reasons for that.

The plot lies in the choice you make as to how to escape Asylum, the main character will develop herself as you explore the game, which will lead up to 3 different choices for endings.

Oh, the game is huge in terms of exploration/map size, if you like it i strongly recommend giving a try.
I see, interesting.

So the three are like her puppets or something?

Also, I still haven't finished the Sequel games.

And personally am not a fan of female protagonists, just personal taste.

Dunno why, but there seems to be a recurring theme with male and female protagonists.

Games with male give the partners actual personalities and nice designs, also have a lot of focus on the relationships between them, making them actual characters.

Games with female though have all partners be as hollow and minimalistic as possible, basically being mostly nothing but blank slates for a quick fuck or just there to violate the female MC.

But anyway....yeah, the game is still good and the dev really make decent games.

And thanks for the comment, appreciate it.

Reactions: Lyem and Mistervd
Oct 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to fight the last five enemies in the Monster Log? I've completed every event, defeated every other enemy, and unlocked every scene.

Reactions: Lyem

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to fight the last five enemies in the Monster Log? I've completed every event, defeated every other enemy, and unlocked every scene.
I've been playing this game for what seems like half a year and posting comments on the "translation request" site of f95zone.to but no one responded for months. I've finally found this site today and I have so many questions including the one about the last few enemies in the Monster Log. I can't get them either. More importantly, does anyone know how to keep the one-eyed monster alive!!!????? I've asked that question sooooo many times but no one answered me!!!!!! That big ogre looking for chests can either live or die depending on your decisions. I assume that the one-eyed monster with a "bone" being stabbed in his back can live too! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SAVE HIM!!!!! BEEN ASKING FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!!!!

Reactions: Lyem

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been playing this game for what seems like half a year and posting comments on the "translation request" site of f95zone.to but no one responded for months. I've finally found this site today and I have so many questions including the one about the last few enemies in the Monster Log. I can't get them either. More importantly, does anyone know how to keep the one-eyed monster alive!!!????? I've asked that question sooooo many times but no one answered me!!!!!! That big ogre looking for chests can either live or die depending on your decisions. I assume that the one-eyed monster with a "bone" being stabbed in his back can live too! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SAVE HIM!!!!! BEEN ASKING FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!!!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
i am replaying the sequel games to refresh my memory of the events and connect them with any similarity with asylum. The more obvious are the 3 adventures ino mentions are the protagonist of each sequel game so far, rabi, kuruha and auris.

Do you know any other references i might had missed? Feel free to discuss the points i placed i often miss these things
I've been waiting for someone to make these kinda connections!! I'd have to go through everything like you to catch all of them and the few that I do have are my own conjecture. But it's still fun to imagine!! Like that tomb looking place with all those stone monuments and you can only read one of them. It says: Sin Monster ---. Just throwing random things out there to get a fun discussion but could that mean Sin Monster Fae? Maybe it's Shin's Sindeed?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

That's one of the most interesting and creative theories I've heard in a while. Your evidence isn't scanty either. I never would have thought about that "Mel" being a fake. It did confuse me when she appeared out of nowhere but I just dismissed it for being a convenient ploy to show me the way. That one-eyed monster did keep on saying: "This is a concealed place." When it wasn't concealed anymore I guess by "Idea" like you said, he might have killed the monster. I can think of a few reasons for this but I can't nail one down specifically. Like, the one-eyed monster could have told the truth to Malice or "The Master" might have found out if someone becomes aware of "Idea" and his deceptions.

Reactions: c.o.w

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough, sided with Versa and reached the end where you just hear Ino talking about rewinding back time.

This game has quite a bitter aura to it, almost everyone has some kind of sad story just waiting for you to go investigating and find out.
This is my first Leaf Geometry game so i'm not used to this kind of thing, still it was amazing in terms of gameplay and story development.

I'll just hope i picked one of the bad routes, that ending was pretty sad.

No one ever remarked how much darker each game seemed to get. Blight was funny and interesting but then we get to Colony and there are corpses everywhere!!! This game had more doom and gloom like "the end is near" kind of feeling. Malice seemed to have fun at whatever she was doing.

Reactions: c.o.w

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
No one ever remarked how much darker each game seemed to get. Blight was funny and interesting but then we get to Colony and there are corpses everywhere!!! This game had more doom and gloom like "the end is near" kind of feeling. Malice seemed to have fun at whatever she was doing.
one anon said that the events of asylum happens in wen scada

also a meme: somebody did a crossover with black souls 2

1615218300495.png

if i knew leaving asylum would lead me here, i would stayed!

Reactions: Solaire of Astora

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Wen Scada? Where is that on the map?
wmap.png

cg from colony, if i remember right, anon said the events of asylum happens on wen scala and the village that you explore inside the scar happens to exist, the villagers were turning into sin monsters and ino pull them to the asylum before it gets too late.

also apologies from scada instead scala

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 1231625

cg from colony, if i remember right, anon said the events of asylum happens on wen scala and the village that you explore inside the scar happens to exist, the villagers were turning into sin monsters and ino pull them to the asylum before it gets too late.

also apologies from scada instead scala
I wonder if the colors of each continent mean something?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
just a hunch, but probably the mana affinity? or a mean to determinate the border of each area?
Wen Scala's looking the darkest while the Zephyr Continent's looking lush and green. Don't get me started on how burning red Shikinowa is.
Also, mana affinity is a good guess. :)

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes