avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I've been waiting for someone to make these kinda connections!! I'd have to go through everything like you to catch all of them and the few that I do have are my own conjecture. But it's still fun to imagine!! Like that tomb looking place with all those stone monuments and you can only read one of them. It says: Sin Monster ---. Just throwing random things out there to get a fun discussion but could that mean Sin Monster Fae? Maybe it's Shin's Sindeed?
I saw this magic circle in Colony near Caamia's Coffin:
2021-06-04 (2).png

Reactions: c.o.w

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Honestly I'm not one for censored products but English and the art style are amazing I wish there was an uncensored version

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Hi there, can u guide me how to put this into the asylum archive? the exclamation mark says "WINRAR can only be put into RAR or ZIP archive"
you're supposed to uncompress the save file in the fodder where the game is located... you know is the one because it has your other save files with you, then boot the game and load it

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Does this game take place in the same universe as the Sequel games? It says it's "not unrelated", so how is it related?
the game ask you to name a character, this character is the same MC from sequel games, however is used for one of the speudo scenes. The events happens in wen scada and some beings from the sequel universe make appareance such idea and other i don't remember well. And at some point the game makes a small reference to the main heroines of the 3 released sequel games so far. So i could assume asylum happens after colony. And depending what cannon ending decides to pick up hakika, will be connected to other sequel entry

Reactions: friman01

killer9234322

Jun 12, 2021
Is there a map for all the exact location of the distortions??

ok i found all of them...
Amilitae - From Star Lamp (Albus's Tower) - Head north
Karitas - From Star Lamp (Argental:Cape) - Distortion is right there
Castiita - From Star Lamp (Gaol of Depravity: Basement) - Head west and continue from there
Patienties - From Star Lamp (Putrified Graveyard : Alter) - Head North and continue from there
Temperuant - From Star Lamp ( Piercing Crag: Peak ) - Distortion is right there
Huma _ From Star Lamp (Skyscrapper:maintenance Floor) - Continue from there
Indashal - From Star Lamp ( Immortal Forrest : Graveyard) - Entrance is literally just at the side

Last edited:
Reactions: friman01

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
What's the maximum stats that Aryaum's Jewel/Aryaum's Mirage Robe can go up to per intensity?
I know that intensity 1 can increase stats up to +100.

Edit:
Intensity 2 can go up to +200
Intensity 3 can go higher than 500. (I'm still grinding it to max.)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes