EsDeath9968

Jan 23, 2021
where do you find the adventurer ? all locations need im stuck i cant drink star blood and cant fight ino im at sindeed 9 im guessing i need 10 to drink it but cant find how to increase it to 10

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
where do you find the adventurer ? all locations need im stuck i cant drink star blood and cant fight ino im at sindeed 9 im guessing i need 10 to drink it but cant find how to increase it to 10
You mean the travelling monster? If yes you can find him in Indashal after the first time you meet him in Castiita

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need Sindeed 10 to be able to drink star's blood, do you have any strange meat in your inventory? those raise your sindeed by 1 when used, but it's quite a common thing to forget/miss on.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
what do each zone name try to represent?
Amilitae - ?
Karitas - carisma
Castiita - ?
Patienties - patience
Temperuant - temperament
Huma - humilty
Indashal - ?

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Game full screen => alt+enter

Do you guys know how to find the Fly's princess egg ? I killed here like 6 times and didn't get anything from here, I also check the area.. maybe I didn't farm her enough ?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Game full screen => alt+enter

Do you guys know how to find the Fly's princess egg ? I killed here like 6 times and didn't get anything from here, I also check the area.. maybe I didn't farm her enough ?
never heard of such item but, i know that if you are fighting on easy some enemies stop dropping items. You can also check the bestiary and see if what are you killing can drop a item and if you did, you know the % of drop after the first pull

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
That is most likely the case, when i had issue with a guardian not giving his item, i would simply kill a different guardian, then go back to it, most of the time it worked, you simply need to kill her for it
egg.jpg

May 20, 2021
For those interested in the series there is a new one after this now available, so far it is only in . The series so far
1. (password: kimochi.info)
2. Sequel Awake
3. Sequel Colony
4. Asylum
5. Sequel Kludge

Miticulous

Jul 25, 2020
i've always a missing folder to play the game, sometimes its decision3 sometimes its clock1, pls help me

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i've always a missing folder to play the game, sometimes its decision3 sometimes its clock1, pls help me
try re-install the runtime package, or download the game again and uncompress in your current game fodder. Is strange

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
Can someone tell me why the game asks for your name in the beginning like is it just for a credit thing or is it a spoiler?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Can someone tell me why the game asks for your name in the beginning like is it just for a credit thing or is it a spoiler?
Bit of a spoiler regarding the connection of this game to the other sequel ones, it should become clear when you reach the end

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes