karyu

Mar 18, 2018
quick question
event 19: who are you, you can chose to let the monster girl go or you can kill her. killing her gets you an acessory is there any benefit in let her live?

Feb 17, 2019
Are anyone know how to unlock scenes with Ino?
I know that you need to have hight promiscuity, but what hight? A have like 300, but i can't interact with him beside quest with standing on his side/Versa's side.
Memory Space mentions that I need something like Rampage scenes, but what is this?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Are anyone know how to unlock scenes with Ino?
I know that you need to have hight promiscuity, but what hight? A have like 300, but i can't interact with him beside quest with standing on his side/Versa's side.
Memory Space mentions that I need something like Rampage scenes, but what is this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 17, 2019
Still playing through this, and don't get me wrong, it's an incredible game, but god damn I wish there was a map. Or at least an easy way to find event missions and new areas besides "get lost wandering around in this general vicinity for twenty minutes". That forest fucking sucks.

Does anybody just have a straight-up list of the event mission locations? I'm up to the mining town, and I'm somehow missing 26 and 27.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Still playing through this, and don't get me wrong, it's an incredible game, but god damn I wish there was a map. Or at least an easy way to find event missions and new areas besides "get lost wandering around in this general vicinity for twenty minutes". That forest fucking sucks.

Does anybody just have a straight-up list of the event mission locations? I'm up to the mining town, and I'm somehow missing 26 and 27.
Events 26 and 27 are often missed because they happen in a "Hidden" place, i'll spoil below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

there one general map posted on this thread, i think it was on page 7 or near that digit, i posted here so you could just search my posts or just writte map and see what you could find

edit: page 13

1633223926638.png

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar
Aug 17, 2019
So, does choosing to kill/not kill the flesh lump in event 42 actually affect anything later, or is it just a random one-off choice? If so, what?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
How do you find succubus bodily fluids?
The first way is to get it from the monster Flemata in Gaol of Depravity.
Warp -> Castiita -> Gaol of Depravity: Basement.
flemata.jpg

If you're in a hurry and/or Mana is no longer an issue, you can buy from the merchant Devil at the Fragor Mountains.
Warp -> Castiita -> Gaol of Depravity: Top and then walk back to the entrance.
Monster.jpg Monster2.jpg

Reactions: storm2277

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
how the hell do you get to sea's way? i swear i've searched every tile of Aquapolis's Crown 15 times at this point
Start from the center of Aquapolis' Crown and go East.
aqua1.jpg

After that follow the path into a small cave
aqua2.jpg

Inside, go south west till you find stairs leading even further down
aqua3.jpg

And there you are~
Sea.jpg

Last edited:

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
I'm confused, I got the mysterious key and was instructed to go check out places that I couldn't visit before. There is a locked door with a corpse I'm suppose to check and yet it won't open. What do I do? I was trying to find the Distortion at Karitas but couldn't, I feel like the game broke on me or something.
Edit: Also what does the switch near Piro do? I had it on all this time and I got no idea what it does.

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I'm confused, I got the mysterious key and was instructed to go check out places that I couldn't visit before. There is a locked door with a corpse I'm suppose to check and yet it won't open. What do I do? I was trying to find the Distortion at Karitas but couldn't, I feel like the game broke on me or something.
Edit: Also what does the switch near Piro do? I had it on all this time and I got no idea what it does.
Hello,

The Distortion of Karitas is at Argental: Cape, to get there you must proceed north after defeating the Guardian, Fixated Ghost.
distortion1.jpg distortion2.jpg

The door you're talking about is likely the entrance to Cemetery of Desire, which is a place you're supposed to visit later on in the game, when you progress the plot enough, Versa will give you a second key, this one will open said door.
key.jpg

Reactions: dulkkae

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
No music ever plays when I'm playing. The audio files are there but nothing plays no matter what I do. Does anyone know why and know how to fix it?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes