c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
That implies that there could be a fully translated map already, but at this point I'm too afraid to ask
chances are if exist is a forum im not aware of, its from the link that get passed in 4chan about the sequel games + all their side games of day of innocent

CockBreaker69

Jun 20, 2021
chances are if exist is a forum im not aware of, its from the link that get passed in 4chan about the sequel games + all their side games of day of innocent
This one perhaps?

This post only directs to the untranslated wiki maps

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
to those who have beaten
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, is there any special dialogue or whatnot after? i'm curious as to what happens when you do beat them. i'm trying to, but even with equipping light resistance and trying to use dark brands, my entire party gets wiped quickly

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Wish there would be continuation games on this character but exploring the rest of the world, herself for example trying to rule the world and putting all the continents under her control.

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Idk if anyone has asked this before but if you have finished Asylum on Route C could you please provide a detailed guide for getting it? Because I am completely stumped and it has been bugging me ever since I last played this game and I tried but I really cannot for the life of me figure out how to get that 3rd option between siding with Ino or Versa. At this point I'm starting to think Route C doesn't exist and that I should probably just forget about it

CockBreaker69

Jun 20, 2021
Idk if anyone has asked this before but if you have finished Asylum on Route C could you please provide a detailed guide for getting it? Because I am completely stumped and it has been bugging me ever since I last played this game and I tried but I really cannot for the life of me figure out how to get that 3rd option between siding with Ino or Versa. At this point I'm starting to think Route C doesn't exist and that I should probably just forget about it

Reactions: Irradiant

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
i finally managed to finish path of calamity and wow that is an incredibly depressing ending. the lewd ending is now the canon ending in my mind and nothing will tell me otherwise

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
The reaction is similar to mine when i first finished the game
having just started on blight, the atmosphere is noticeably different. the world has more NPCs you can talk to and everything in general just feels more lighthearted. looking back on these threads however, somebody noted that with each game, it gets darker and your experience with kludge seems to solidify it further. in any case,

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
having just started on blight, the atmosphere is noticeably different. the world has more NPCs you can talk to and everything in general just feels more lighthearted. looking back on these threads however, somebody noted that with each game, it gets darker and your experience with kludge seems to solidify it further. in any case,

i mean, even ino hints about it. the Calamity will awake and so far, only the 3 main heroines of the 3 respective games seems to be power capable of fight it, more or less

you still have the mana problem which is being commented trought the games but not fully explored as why is happening or how to solve it, if this keeps up all life will cease of exist

The reaction is similar to mine when i first finished the game
all games before the first sequel happens during the era of myth

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020

I feel blight go under the radar for alot of things, but they still face the issue of mana becoming less and less by the day.

all games before the first sequel happens during the era of myth
I know, and Versa is known as the "Sin of the Era", in blight they are already suffering with the mana issue, maybe the exact point where it happened ins't written in any of the games, but it's fun to keep an eye out for it.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I feel blight go under the radar for alot of things, but they still face the issue of mana becoming less and less by the day.

I know, and Versa is known as the "Sin of the Era", in blight they are already suffering with the mana issue, maybe the exact point where it happened ins't written in any of the games, but it's fun to keep an eye out for it.
inbound you patch the issue because you fapped and sprinkled the world with your high quality mana and restore the life or
choose your fav heroine trought the sequel games to die and be absorbed, and with the rich mana that heroine is enhanced to fight the calamity. We won but at what cost trope

traps are fine too

Reactions: cocotime

maxmanly

Nov 25, 2019
I still can't find the damn Treasure head. I know someone said that it's a drop from one of the respawning bosses, however, the only one in the Crown's Solitary Isle is the Treasure Chest Stranger. But I've lost count of how many times I have beaten that thing. Nothing dropped. Am I just missing something?

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I still can't find the damn Treasure head. I know someone said that it's a drop from one of the respawning bosses, however, the only one in the Crow's Solitary Isle is the Treasure Chest Stranger. But I've lost count of how many times I have beaten that thing. Nothing dropped. Am I just missing something?
If the issue persist, try sleeping at the house, or killing a different guardian to see if it works, the chest that the Orc is after really comes from Treasure Chest Stranger, you seem to be going through some rng
treasure.jpg

CockBreaker69

Jun 20, 2021
That's very strange, i just confirmed that it drops.
Do you play in story mode or something? I heared that can cause issues with drops.

maxmanly

Nov 25, 2019
That's very strange, i just confirmed that it drops.
Do you play in story mode or something? I heared that can cause issues with drops.
You're right, it was because I was playing on story mode. I remember the game mentioning that playing on that mode can affect drops but I never thought it also held true for items needed for quests. I'm just going to play on Normal from here on out. Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes