c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I feel blight go under the radar for alot of things, but they still face the issue of mana becoming less and less by the day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know, and Versa is known as the "Sin of the Era", in blight they are already suffering with the mana issue, maybe the exact point where it happened ins't written in any of the games, but it's fun to keep an eye out for it.
kludge had been translated, and also gave light few things, if you completed kludge then read ahead spoilers below mine

it also make emphasis that in ASYLUM, dark path is the canon route and versa comes to say hello to the gang

Reactions: cocotime and Lyem

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
kludge had been translated, and also gave light few things, if you completed kludge then read ahead spoilers below mine

it also make emphasis that in ASYLUM, dark path is the canon route and versa comes to say hello to the gang
I played an MTL of Kludge, and now i finished the main story again, there are alot of things that confirm your theory.
heavy spoilers below, don't click if you havent finished it

Phew, might have overdone it, but that's the info i collected thus far, i was thinking it was gonna take long before the events of ASYLUM took effect on Ordowaldo, but they are up to date actually.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I played an MTL of Kludge, and now i finished the main story again, there are alot of things that confirm your theory.

Phew, might have overdone it, but that's the info i collected thus far, i was thinking it was gonna take long before the events of ASYLUM took effect on Ordowaldo, but they are up to date actually.
yup yup, today reached all those events
also that girl in black is kicking my ass gotta farm TW gear, btw there only proof of mastery on kludge? no proof of true mastery?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The map really helps but I'd like to know if there's a little wakthrough, a small one that gives general directions like investigate this place first or this place is optional etc...
Scratch that, I've found the complete walkthrough in this thread, though the big map with some numbers could've been enough good work making maps for every area.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

Super Interesting theories~~! I like how you made those connections. Wasn't that little white haired boy a familiar of the big honcho dragon god? Hope that's not saying too much...
I made this post on the Kludge discussion board. No one said a thing!!! I bring this to this discussion board because I think some points have relation to Asylum and Colony.

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Super Interesting theories~~! I like how you made those connections. Wasn't that little white haired boy a familiar of the big honcho dragon god? Hope that's not saying too much...

I made this post on the Kludge discussion board. No one said a thing!!! I bring this to this discussion board because I think some points have relation to Asylum and Colony.
We have a thread for Kludge here, i feel you can find people willing to discuss in there too, here:
SEQUEL kludge

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I wanna ask for help on how do you stay sane and please give me a linear path story-wise.
I can't bring myself to play Asylum any longer 'coz I'm losing my sanity from the grind.

ASYLUM has no linear path but don't worry cause it always closes again later.

You'll end being told the locations of different distortions and then you're free to choose where to start/where to go, the only way to make sure you aren't wandering into a place you're supposed to visit later would be to check the monster order in the log, but they don't allow you to go in places where the monsters are way beyond your strenght... normally... sometimes they do.

The maps are huge, and it really makes people question their sanity cause if you don't pay attention you start wandering in circles, luckily this post here has a map so if you end getting stuck you can check it to find your way, no cheating though~

Regarding Versa's story, i won't spoil it, you'll find the explanation to Versa giving gifts as you progress ASYLUM~

Reactions: cocotime

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ASYLUM has no linear path but don't worry cause it always closes again later.

You'll end being told the locations of different distortions and then you're free to choose where to start/where to go, the only way to make sure you aren't wandering into a place you're supposed to visit later would be to check the monster order in the log, but they don't allow you to go in places where the monsters are way beyond your strenght... normally... sometimes they do.

The maps are huge, and it really makes people question their sanity cause if you don't pay attention you start wandering in circles, luckily this post here has a map so if you end getting stuck you can check it to find your way, no cheating though~

Regarding Versa's story, i won't spoil it, you'll find the explanation to Versa giving gifts as you progress ASYLUM~
Oh I meant the way the mobs' levels are so I know which zones where to go next after grinding for levels in exchange for my sanity.

On anything spoilers-related, I'm an oddball.
The more I get spoiled, the more I look forward to it and see it for my own eyes.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Oh I meant the way the mobs' levels are so I know which zones where to go next after grinding for levels in exchange for my sanity.

On anything spoilers-related, I'm an oddball.
The more I get spoiled, the more I look forward to it and see it for my own eyes.
I'll try to put it in order, it should be:

Amilitae
Karitas -> Castiita -> Patientes

Temperuant -> Huma -> Indashal

After that the story should take a linear path so no more wandering around.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'll try to put it in order, it should be:

Amilitae
Karitas -> Castiita -> Patientes

Temperuant -> Huma -> Indashal

After that the story should take a linear path so no more wandering around.
I see, so the only problem is the part where I grind in the zones...

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

We have a thread for Kludge here, i feel you can find people willing to discuss in there too, here:
SEQUEL kludge

Wow, I didn't put together a lot of that! :oops: I thought I remembered Idea showed up looking like that Blonde Brand girl. The one-eyed monster asked you to find something that was concealed and then come back and tell him. Then he ends up dead. I wasted so much time trying to save him like the big ogre that can die if you don't help him.

What the heck did that crystalized ruler look like? Was he ruler of the same country that held Lilia(from Awake) and her companion against their will while draining the magic out of them? That piece no. 5 said it had a "magic draining attack" right? If it was no. 5 why do you think he was at the "bottom of the world" and carrying that ultimate stone?

Reactions: Lyem

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Wow, I didn't put together a lot of that! :oops: I thought I remembered Idea showed up looking like that Blonde Brand girl. The one-eyed monster asked you to find something that was concealed and then come back and tell him. Then he ends up dead. I wasted so much time trying to save him like the big ogre that can die if you don't help him.
Oh you mean the theory i made in this post back then? it turned out to be true but it wasn't Idea itself.

What the heck did that crystalized ruler look like? Was he ruler of the same country that held Lilia(from Awake) and her companion against their will while draining the magic out of them? That piece no. 5 said it had a "magic draining attack" right? If it was no. 5 why do you think he was at the "bottom of the world" and carrying that ultimate stone?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh you mean the theory i made in this post back then? it turned out to be true but it wasn't Idea itself.

All hail our VaatiVidya of Sequel Lore.
Wait, what game did that come from? So Kludge is Faria's 2nd appearance?

I can already imagine the TRUE Calamity fight where we should beat 'er at a certain number of rounds else, we go insane and lose instantly....
Unless the plot will be a sex joke where the key to win depends on our quickshot gallons coom guy MC creates the Big Bang.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hope you don't mind me throwing questions out there. Like the final boss from Blight: how he was hooked up to a machine that was feeding mana into him. Where was he draining the mana from? I just see a lot of mana draining and wonder what limit there is to it. Therefore, it's stunning to see an item that has "mana in excess."

Jul 20, 2019
wanted to ask if asylum references past sequel games or if the plot that happens in asylum will be relevant to kludge, since im debating whether to go with kludge or asylum next after colony

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes