Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
No music ever plays when I'm playing. The audio files are there but nothing plays no matter what I do. Does anyone know why and know how to fix it?
You need to check two things, first one, press F1 to see if you have the option to play the sounds enabled.
sound.jpg

If these are enabled normally, press ESC -> Options -> Volume to adjust the audio settings.
sound1.jpg

Reactions: soloer777

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Does anybody know what the switch at top of the tower at Shenith Refuge does?
Screenshot_20211104_142858_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

It looks the same as the switch and torch near Piro at twilight sanctum so I also activated it but nothing happens.
Screenshot_20211104_142812_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Do I need to do something more like are there more switches that I need to activate before something happens?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Does anybody know what the switch at top of the tower at Shenith Refuge does?

It looks the same as the switch and torch near Piro at twilight sanctum so I also activated it but nothing happens
Do I need to do something more like are there more switches that I need to activate before something happens?
Hello

There are 2 towers in Shenith Refuge, the one where you meet Piro and another one at the end of the path, you need to activate both Switchs at the top of these two towers to unlock the entrance at the basement of the second tower.
switch.jpg switch1.jpg

passage.jpg

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Hello

There are 2 towers in Shenith Refuge, the one where you meet Piro and another one at the end of the path, you need to activate both Switchs at the top of these two towers to unlock the entrance at the basement of the second tower.
View attachment 1484092 View attachment 1484093

View attachment 1484094
Oh, I see. Thanks~
I also would like to ask what the switch near Piro at twilight sanctum does? I think already read the whole thread but found no concrete answer as to what it does...

Reactions: Lyem

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Oh, I see. Thanks~
I also would like to ask what the switch near Piro at twilight sanctum does? I think already read the whole thread but found no concrete answer as to what it does...
I belive the switch at Piro's shop is only part of the tutorial that teaches you to interact and to identify when things have a "check" word upon it, i have played with it few times myself but found nothing.

Reactions: soloer777

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
I belive the switch at Piro's shop is only part of the tutorial that teaches you to interact and to identify when things have a "check" word upon it, i have played with it few times myself but found nothing.
I see, last question, ...I hope...
Is there a way to load a save file in-game? I can't see any way to load a game in the in-game menu except for when you just started up the game so whenever I want to load a previous save, I have to exit the game completely and then start it again. Same with return to title options, there's none I can see...

Reactions: Lyem

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I see, last question, ...I hope...
Is there a way to load a save file in-game? I can't see any way to load a game in the in-game menu except for when you just started up the game so whenever I want to load a previous save, I have to exit the game completely and then start it again. Same with return to title options, there's none I can see...
Don't worry about asking questions, and regarding what you asked it seems to be the only way, F5 never worked for me, where it was supposed to force-restart the game and take you to the title screen

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Don't worry about asking questions, and regarding what you asked it seems to be the only way, F5 never worked for me, where it was supposed to force-restart the game and take you to the title screen
Roger~ and after trying out any keys I thought that would do something, I found out that "F12" does it. Pressing f12 will force restart the game and takes you to the title screen. Now I can easily load saves to know what happens on each text choices I make.

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
I've seen people talk about the lewd ending. I've reached the point where I have to choose between the two, how do I get that ending first? I wanna do it before locking in to either Ino or Versa for now

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
i screwed up big time, does anyone have a savefile just before you choose sides? i accidentally overwrote mine while on the versa route and i do not want to spend another 12+ hours doing it again

CockBreaker69

Jun 20, 2021
Hey Mayari, i just happen to have a somewhat advanced save file before having to choose sides, i hope this is what you're looking for.
Just change the data format back into the .rvdata2 format once you download it and enjoy

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: chronoMayari

CockBreaker69

Jun 20, 2021
Why hello there, it's been a while hasn't it?
After Greed7781 posted a link to the fan wiki in june, which contained a complete and detailed map (albeit unusable in japanese) , I was kinda stumped, but frankly not surprised that this thing existed.
At first I wasn't sure what to do, since i spent an unacceptable amount of time into my own mapping efforts. I kinda wanted to continue doing just that while using the fan wiki in an indirect sense to count the "nodes" and amount of rooms/areas to speed up my own work, but by that time I lost my energy for this and let it rest for a few months while doing other stuff.

Now forward to November, and I got some free time, so i thought I would finish the job for good.
After some consideration about the Pro's and Con's of both formats

The Wiki Map:
Pro's:
-More Compact
- Shows the location of items, adventure logs, old coins, check points ... etc.
-Less Offensive on the Eyes and easier to read.
-Shows the rough outline of an area and makes it easier to navigate
-Already complete

Con's:
-Doesn't has a direct way to reference each area numericaly.
-Atleast the untranslated source material doesnt name the star lanterns, so you have to guess which is which.
-^ Same goes for bosses which are simply marked as "Boss".
-Only shows a small sub area of a given Region instead of the whole.

I had to swallow my pride and go with the Wiki Map, but not without improving on it.
But even without adding additional stuff I basicaly had to visit all area's to confirm naming of items, bosses and star lanterns in english, not terribly hard, but still enough work to keep me occupied for a solid week.
Hey I even found a typo, in the Shenith Refuge: It's 155 mana instead of the 115 Mana mentioned in the source material :)

Since I couldnt replace Kanjis like 話 with the word Shop, while fitting it into the little squares, I had to make my own pixel art pictograms.
The original only gave names to the connections to other maps, I took the liberty to add names to the star lanterns aswell as the bosses.
So in a sense the english community version of this map is superior to the source,.
Of course the heavy lifting of creating the maps in the first place is something a applaud them for.

Here's a comparison between the source material and my translation ( the example being Purga's Border here):

Orginal:
01a puruga-henkyo - Kopie.png

Translated and enhanced with Star Lantern naming:
01b Purga's Border.png

Last edited:

CockBreaker69

Jun 20, 2021
Translated from the source: sanpingame.x.fc2.com/doujin/asylum/map-orig.html
Credit for providing the link to source: Greed7781
Credit for linking the Global Map from somewhere: c.o.w

Christmas has come early this year!
I am almost done the translating japanese fan wiki map and adding names for the star lanterns,.
Right now only some symbols in Pools of Hatred and a few of the Adolatio maps are missing.
While I am not completly satisified with the look, especialy the items, around 90% of my work is done and it's almost imperative at this point for me to share my progress, even if it is still a bit rough around the edges.
Expect a few minor changes to the maps and this post (mainly formatting)
Now go out and tell everyone and your mom that this game is playable without a photographic memory

Global Map View
Global Map.png

Symbol Explaination:
Symbols.png
About String of Inheritance and Stone of Sin:
There are two locations where you can obtain a String of Inheritance, however, once you get the first one it's impossible to get another one, e.g. the Familiar will be gone from both places.
Also once you have the a certain amount of SoS, so that all your familiars are maxed out, you will receive 1000 Mana per additional SoS.

Amilitae

Purga's Border
01b Purga's Border.png

Albus Tower
02b Albus Tower.png

White Town
03b WhiteTown.png

Dim Forest
04b Dim Forest.png

Nekonchustead
05a Nekonchustead.png

Kaelmuseom
06b Kaelmuseom.png

Karitas

Aquapolis's Crown
01b Aquapolis's Crown.png

Sea's Way
02b Sea's Way.png

Transient Garden
03b Transient Garden.png

Argental
04b Argental.png

Cemetery of Desire
05b Cemetary of Desire.png

Castiita

Fragor Mountains
01b Fragor Mountains.png

Gaol of Depravity
02b Gaol of Depravity.png

Shenith Plains
03b Shenith Plains.png

Corpse Grove
04b Corpse Grove .png

Shenith Refuge
05b Shenith Refuge.png

Patienties

Woodland Ruins
01b Woodland Ruins.png

Green Old Castle
02b Green Old Castle.png

Putrefied Graveyard
03b Putrefied Graveyard.png

Pools of Hatred
04b Pools of Hatred.png

Purga's Deathlands
05b Purga's Deathlands.png

Temperuant

Gusty Tranquillita
01b Gusty Tranquillita.png

Piercing Crag
02b Piercing Crag.png

Flesh-eating Village
03b Flesh-eating Village.png

Shrine of Flies
04b Shrine of Flies.png

Huma

Huma Metropolis
01b Huma Metropolis.png

Huma Pure Water Center
02b Huma Pure Water Center.png

Skycraper
03b Skyscraper.png

Gemi-Domus
04b Gemi-Domus .png

Idea's Ghost City
05b Idea's Ghost City.png

Indashal

Mining Village Raveol
01b Mining Village Raveol.png

Stargazing Mansion
02b Stargazing Mansion .png

Immortal Fortress
03b Immortal Fortress.png

Thawing Plateau
04b Thawing Plateau.png

Purga's Birthplace
05b Purga's Birthplace.png

Adolatio

Albus Land of Exile
01b Albus Land of Exile.png

Ordowald's Abyss
02b Ordowald's Abyss.png

Bottom Waters of Sin
03b Bottom Waters of Sin.png

Wen Marsus
04b Wen Marsus.png

Shadow Capital
05b Shadow Capital.png

Daydream
01b Daydream.png

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Translated from the source: sanpingame.x.fc2.com/doujin/asylum/map-orig.html
Credit for providing the link to source: Greed7781
Credit for the Global Map: c.o.w

Christmas has come early this year!
I am almost done the translating Japanese Fan Wiki Map and adding names for the star lanterns,.
Right now only some symbols in Pools of Hatred and a few of the Adolatio Maps are missing.
While I am not completly satisified with the look especialy the Items, around 90% of my Work is done and it's almost imperative at this point for me to share my progress, even if it is still a bit rough around the edges.
Expect a few minor changes to the maps and this post (mainly formatting)
Now go out and tell everyone and your mom that this game is playable without a photographic memory

Global Map View
View attachment 1518986

Symbol Explaination:
View attachment 1519634
About String of Inheritance and Stone of Sin:
There are two locations where you can obtain a string of inheritance, however, once you get the first one it's impossible to get another one, e.g. the Familiar will be gone from both places.
Also once you have the a certain amount of SoS, so that all your familiars are maxed out, you will receive 1000 Mana per additional SoS.

Amilitae

Purga's Border
View attachment 1518979

Albus Tower
View attachment 1518981

White Town View attachment 1518996

Dim Forest
View attachment 1518988

Nekonchustead
View attachment 1518989

Kaelmuseom
View attachment 1518990