Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, I've never heard of this Indashal before but Lars' distortion is the one where we don't kill, right?
We only see the memory after going in the room.

1644917702348.png

Oh, the mining village the spooder or something in the hills want me to find.
I still can't find it though, the village I found has a boulder to the ladder so I can't access it. (Flesh-eating village)

Jul 20, 2019
Oh, I've never heard of this Indashal before but Lars' distortion is the one where we don't kill, right?

View attachment 1654632

I still can't find it though, the village I found has a boulder to the ladder so I can't access it. (Flesh-eating village)
if you want to go down to the flesh eating village
Temperuant>piercing crag, keep going down the stairs until you are able to go south and fight a mini boss,

if you dont have the lamp for the piercing crag, its down the stairs after entering the cave with the sign of the ordeal of earth,
the cave that led to the path of colden's distortion, after entering from the gusty tranquillita.

Jul 20, 2019

View attachment 1654632

im not sure what exactly you meant by the spider, but if you still havent found a way to indashal, the way to the flesh eating village i described you, is also the same way to Indashal, except you have to turn left and drop down the ladder, instead of going south and fighting the boss.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
im not sure what exactly you meant by the spider, but if you still havent found a way to indashal, the way to the flesh eating village i described you, is also the same way to Indashal, except you have to turn left and drop down the ladder, instead of going south and fighting the boss.
Yeah but the ladder has a boulder on it so I can't go there, I'll have to find another path.

1644926591639.png

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah but the ladder has a boulder on it so I can't go there, I'll have to find another path.

View attachment 1654801
Ill try to make it more simple, if my earlier desc didnt help.

Use the lamp to Temperuant> Piercing crag: overgrowth
you should have this lamp, since you beat colden's distortion, if not tell me.
1644927331497.png
now go down stairs

1644926977993.png
go down stairs again

1644927465374.png
turn to your left, go north and use the stairs to go down again
1644926872292.png
turn to the left, go north and go all the stairs down
repeat the exact same thing of going down,
until you reach this place
1644927614434.png
use the ladder to go to indasha,or go to the right to visit the flesh eating village.

• Hey there
Reactions: Raf-Raf

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ill try to make it more simple, if my earlier desc didnt help.

Use the lamp to Temperuant> Piercing crag: overgrowth
you should have this lamp, since you beat colden's distortion, if not tell me.
View attachment 1654835
now go down stairs

View attachment 1654831
go down stairs again

View attachment 1654839
turn to your left, go north and use the stairs to go down again
View attachment 1654829
turn to the left, go north and go all the stairs down
repeat the exact same thing of going down,
until you reach this place
View attachment 1654845
use the ladder to go to indasha,or go to the right to visit the flesh eating village.
This helped a lot, I'm a master of getting lost anywhere.
Welp, I guess my sanity will come back slowly as I take more meds to keep grinding once more.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I finally lost it.
I've no idea where to go since I thought completing their quests will do some progress but no.
I've fought the distortions available and I've no idea what to do next.
View attachment 1654497
Seems like you are missing the Distortion of Indashal, which is by going through the mining village Raveol.
No one can tell you about it because this one resonates with Malice herself.

Go to the Temperuant and go down the path, don't go in the cave where Coldens went, where you found the distortion of Temperuant, keep going down.

The path will split into 2 directions, one leads to flesh eating village and the other one leads to mining village Raveol, Malice will pop up a conversation letting you know she feels attracted to the right path.

Once you start exploring there you can't miss it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Seems like you are missing the Distortion of Indashal, which is by going through the mining village Raveol.

Go to the Temperuant and go down the path, don't go in the cave where Coldens went, where you found the distortion of Temperuant, keep going down.

The path will split into 2 directions, one leads to flesh eating village and the other one leads to mining village Raveol, Malice will pop up a conversation letting you know she feels attracted to the right path.

Oh, don't worry about that one.
I already killed the distortion so the Malice's distortion is the one I need to kill next.

CockBreaker69

Jun 20, 2021
rafraf You should head back to Temperuant and search for the Minining Village Raveol for the devil, it's in Indashal reachable by the Piercing Crag.
banana Go to the area outside the sanctum and head for the cave on the right, beat up the mushroom and you should land in Caritas

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yeh but like where do i go :>
Have you unlocked the transient garden yet?
The cave at the beach part should be linear and easy enuugh to follow.

BONUS:
Wow, I think I just saw the new party formation after kludge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I'm lost once more.
I've gathered every single trace of shota dragon but I can't find the trace in the very first region so I'm 6/7.
Or at least that's what I think, 1 region = 1 trace or something like that.
White town's door seems to be closed so I can't progress there at all.

Last edited:

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
And I'm lost once more.
I've gathered every single trace of shota dragon but I can't find the trace in the very first region so I'm 6/7.
Or at least that's what I think, 1 region = 1 trace or something like that.
White town's door seems to be closed so I can't progress there at all.
My oh my you are in for a long waaalk~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My oh my you are in for a long waaalk~

Wait, that mob is supposed to be a lost fight?
No wonder I can't find it.

*Insanity levels are rising*

And I'll have to make a backup save at some point to see different endings but I will always side with our best bud' Versa.
That dam- shota didn't do sh- for us.

Also, tried resting on a certain bed and it led me to a dream where going east is where I found a red flame thing but no interactions to it as it fades to black.
Any idea what that is? I still have a save where I haven't rested just in case.

I've arrived at the bottom but the door's locked and something about a "suitable opportunity".
And my god the guardians are strong. Even the solo red shark lady mob wipes me so I just stick to the other mobs.

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
How do you reach the finger of the dead and the coin in cementery of desire? It's in the puzzle completed by accessing the doors starting from the right one, in the map there's a path to the right but I can't figure it out please help.
EDIT. SOLVED
Go through the middle door a few times.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do you reach the finger of the dead and the coin in cementery of desire? It's in the puzzle completed by accessing the doors starting from the right one, in the map there's a path to the right but I can't figure it out please help.
EDIT. SOLVED
Go through the middle door a few times.
Yes, the flame thing at the "Court" room will tell you the hint.
1645194029126.png

Reactions: DBAV
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes