Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Quick question, what is a recommended amount of stats from the Mirage Grotto for endgame bosses? I'm going for lvl99 in that route anyway but need to know how much I'll have to grind.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Quick question, what is a recommended amount of stats from the Mirage Grotto for endgame bosses? I'm going for lvl99 in that route anyway but need to know how much I'll have to grind.
Oh the level grind isn't as hard as SEQUEL Series since the RNG dungeon drops vivid mana seeds aka the +1 level per use.
So spam the mobs in the lowest intensity and enjoy going for max level fast.

For the stats, what I'm doing is just repeating history (re-run) then fight main distortions til' I outstat them.
This is a strat I made back when I played a totally-happy-and-lighthearted game called Black Souls.
Glad to see that the strat also works in Asylum.

Bless all the people with the helpful info on where is where and how to do something.

Reactions: cocotime

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
If Malice is level 99 and you have proper brands you're fine to go agains't the end game bosses, no big deal.

The main reason behind the Aryaum mirage grotto is something called the third eye mirage brand, if Malice has all 3 Eyes brands (Left, Right, Third) she'll gain a boost of 50% to all stats, aside from the pink weapons who are pretty strong but also behave weirdly.

Don't worry too much about the jewel stat stacking unless you're in for it.

Reactions: cocotime

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The main reason behind the Aryaum mirage grotto is something called the third eye mirage brand, if Malice has all 3 Eyes brands (Left, Right, Third) she'll gain a boost of 50% to all stats, aside from the pink weapons who are pretty strong but also behave weirdly.
Oh, I don' have the third but I have the two.
So that's what it does, thought it's just a random thing.

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Well good to know that it isn't so harcore as past games, wanted to beat some of the superbosses when I played through them but grinding was a nightmare so beating the bosses that unlocked new H scenes was enough

Aug 20, 2021
can someone help me with a few events/secrets/best farming spots, and I've been at it for a while now and came empty handed here are what I'm trying to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
can someone help me with a few events/secrets/best farming spots, and I've been at it for a while now and came empty handed here are what I'm trying to do
Regarding event 17
It is intended to happen this way, you'll go back to the bottom of the cave, just keep going 5-6 times through middle to reach the hidden room.
For Mana farming you can always equip the shabby twig from cemetery of desire and go farm monsters normally, there ins't a trick i know, Mana just loses it's value once you no longer need to buy things from specific merchants.
Mana1.jpg

Aug 20, 2021
Regarding event 17

It is intended to happen this way, you'll go back to the bottom of the cave, just keep going 5-6 times through middle to reach the hidden room.

For Mana farming you can always equip the shabby twig from cemetery of desire and go farm monsters normally, there ins't a trick i know, Mana just loses it's value once you no longer need to buy things from specific merchants.
View attachment 1673720
thanks a million, lyem.

the hidden room was confusing at first i thought that you needed to do the pilgrimage normally until you go through the middle door (the one that continues the pilgrimage) then repeat go through it until you get to the room

for the event I swear I looked there but I finish it. I can't believe I went through most of the game without the events reward it would have made it so much easier combine with fae step.

I'm at act 3 (when you get the key to all) and I need mana for brands (mostly the resist brands) and the succubus fluid items (not the fluid I know where to get them) yes, I know about mirage brand/items but going through intensity 2 almost kills me and anything above that is a one shot. any good tips on builds would be appreciated (especially on huma concealment fuck that thing.)

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I'm at act 3 (when you get the key to all) and I need mana for brands (mostly the resist brands) and the succubus fluid items (not the fluid I know where to get them) yes, I know about mirage brand/items but going through intensity 2 almost kills me and anything above that is a one shot. any good tips on builds would be appreciated (especially on huma concealment fuck that thing.)
As i re-started from 0 recently my strategy was to have 3 offensive familiars stab the boss while Malice held it/delayed it, offensive familiars are a hell of a drug when Malice is still not that strong.

Make sure Malice has a Drivern Engine, she needs to be faster than the boss for it to work.
Just do Encircle -> Scorch -> Collide
while Familiars do Mutual Strenghtening into Surge of Naught/True Strike

If your familiars are well equiped chances are the boss will be dead before it can actually freely act~

Aug 20, 2021
As i re-started from 0 recently my strategy was to have 3 offensive familiars stab the boss while Malice held it/delayed it, offensive familiars are a hell of a drug when Malice is still not that strong.

Make sure Malice has a Drivern Engine, she needs to be faster than the boss for it to work.
Just do Encircle -> Scorch -> Collide
while Familiars do Mutual Strenghtening into Surge of Naught/True Strike

If your familiars are well equiped chances are the boss will be dead before it can actually freely act~
Sounds fun but I'm at the end of the game.
I've already did daydream now i have to beat the resurrected bosses and the shadow before I move on to ng+

any tips on beating them as well as the best setup for delving into the mirage dungeon by any chance and what are the best rewards from it (yes, I know about the eye brands)

Aug 20, 2021
well... I don't know if it's fate or blind luck, but I got both left and right eye brands now I just need the third and.... I don't know what it does actually just the fact that they're rare. oh and I beat the shadow today and, in all honesty, if you out speed it and revive your tank it doesn't stand a chance.... now the fallen one on the other hand can fuck itself

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
well... I don't know if it's fate or blind luck, but I got both left and right eye brands now I just need the third and.... I don't know what it does actually just the fact that they're rare. oh and I beat the shadow today and, in all honesty, if you out speed it and revive your tank it doesn't stand a chance.... now the fallen one on the other hand can fuck itself
You mean the Heavenfell Eldritch one in Wen Marsus? what if i said it's normal to farm him for his accessory
drop1.jpg drop2.jpg

Also if you already made it to Wen Marsus it's time to engage in the torture of farming monster specific brands, Shark brand and Beast Hybrid brands are great things to have~
shark1.jpg shark2.jpg beast1.jpg beast2.jpg

Best of luck though, that 1/10 is big lie.

Regarding the Mirage grotto, the third eye miragebrand is normally farmed in intensity 3 or 4, any lower and the chance of getting it is inhuman.

The attraction of the mirage grotto is, Aryaum jewel/capes increase stat given by +1 for every door you go through, watch out that each intensity has a cap, aswell as purple weapons and some brands who can be really strong later on, always keep your eyes up for those, specially things like lifeblade that increases dmg by a % of hp and such.

Aug 20, 2021
Wen Marsus? no i mead the strong foe in bottom waters of sin prairie that boss kick my ass before I even got my debuff off I haven't got to that location yet, but that item would go well on my crit cannon offensive familiar, and those brands would be nice to have.

about the grotto i have most of the brands you mention but not a single weapon drops I didn't even know that there were weapons in the grotto.

fun fact about my playthrough (the one I'm in right now) I never grinded for bands hell I didn't even know that some enemy's drop them I thought that only strong foes (the mini bosses) drop them I only grinded for shards/ body fluids/ and grotto items that's all.

Aug 20, 2021
...hey, you know the Eldrich boss you mention it was the next strong foe after fallen... and I beat him on my first go while fallen one took 30 until I went "fuck it" and power through him (meaning just attack him until he is dead) mainly because on the first and forth turn he uses a unblockable intakill that if you don't have the gem of false life is a game over just beat him and had an easy time with Eldrich got the accessory btw that'll make things easier

Reactions: Lyem
Aug 20, 2021
alright started my 2nd route before that I beat the revived distortions and got all the monsters that i somehow didn't encountered and acquired some grotto gear (as in the fish and reckless which I'm using right now and when i tackled the distortions).

PS the aruam's black wing are busted with reckless and brute brand

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
...hey, you know the Eldrich boss you mention it was the next strong foe after fallen... and I beat him on my first go while fallen one took 30 until I went "fuck it" and power through him (meaning just attack him until he is dead) mainly because on the first and forth turn he uses a unblockable intakill that if you don't have the gem of false life is a game over just beat him and had an easy time with Eldrich got the accessory btw that'll make things easier
This enemy sounds annoying to deal with, instakill on 1st and 4th turn???
Can't I just stun 'em in said turn or is it immune to that and I REALLY have to use gem of false life on both acc slots?

Aug 20, 2021
This enemy sounds annoying to deal with, instakill on 1st and 4th turn???
Can't I just stun 'em in said turn or is it immune to that and I REALLY have to use gem of false life on both acc slots?
that how I did it just stun him at the start but be careful it possible to straight up miss him on the fourth turn and rarely on the first
remember the tank have immunity towards instant death but it doesn't work for this fucker attack. and I wasn't kidding about the others being easy only my tank dies to them and that just normal since that what he's there for.

PS farm that Eldrich boss both me and lyem mention the drop I gives will make intensity 3 grotto a breeze.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
that how I did it just stun him at the start but be careful it possible to straight up miss him on the fourth turn and rarely on the first
remember the tank have immunity towards instant death but it doesn't work for this fucker attack. and I wasn't kidding about the others being easy only my tank dies to them and that just normal since that what he's there for.

PS farm that Eldrich boss both me and lyem mention the drop I gives will make intensity 3 grotto a breeze.
Will anti-instant death accessories work like adventurer's charm or not?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes