Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
I took way too long because I wanted to farm Grotto but finally beated Ino's route + Daydream, time to do everything the other guy says and start second run

Aug 20, 2021
I took way too long because I wanted to farm Grotto but finally beated Ino's route + Daydream, time to do everything the other guy says and start second run
yea I'm at my final run aka versa route and I'm stumped on what to do now I'm at the postgame and have beaten ino now and I'm at the bed of the star dragon, but it won't let me fight him even with 10 sindeed also how do i fight coldens and full power versa as well?

Aug 20, 2021
Where can you find all 4 strange meat? I only have 3.
one from the travelling merchant
another from the monster quest (the one after the treasure chest event)
one more in the refuge
and the last one is in the area where you beat the fly princess

hope that helps

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
one from the travelling merchant
another from the monster quest (the one after the treasure chest event)
one more in the refuge
and the last one is in the area where you beat the fly princess

hope that helps
I'm not good at remembering names, where's this fly princess?

Aug 20, 2021
holy shit finally got the third eye brand and it's amazing all stats+50% and immunity to all basic status effects pretty nice if I say so myself

Aug 20, 2021
HOLY SHIT I DID IT. i beat sin of an era versa

and with that my trip through asylum is over abit sad in all honesty but now time for me to play through blight, awake, and kludge holy shit.PNG

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yea just wait till you get to sin of an era versa oh boy
Nahhh i'm never fighting Versa, she's no.2 before Malice.
She's our best bud', F- that shota he dun' do sh- to help me.

She's already a f-ing nightmare to fight in Kludge, she's the strongest OPTIONAL enemy in that game...

Aug 20, 2021
the reason I fought versa was everything (except for intensity 4 grotto) pose no challenge to me anymore.

also, it was due to my ocd to 100% asylum

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
alright started my 2nd route before that I beat the revived distortions and got all the monsters that i somehow didn't encountered and acquired some grotto gear (as in the fish and reckless which I'm using right now and when i tackled the distortions).

PS the aruam's black wing are busted with reckless and brute brand
The best part is that the revived distortions drop random equipment, with enough patience you can save/load the fight until you get as many wings as you wish
1646587421690.png

On a second playthrough/new game+ you unlock Versa's diary, it'll be inside her house and as you progress the plot she'll write more and more, it also adds a bit of lore regarding how the calamity comes to be and who she is, if you got the time do check it out~

Linerant

Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this error? I already tried changing name encoding and running it trough local emulator.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes