Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Basically I feel like the canon ending would've 100% been her siding with Ino if she met him first instead of Versa simply because she'd end up viewing him as friend first.
Me who played Kludge: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Malice would 100% side with Ino if he gave a dam- about helping her in the first place.
There's no safe place in Asylum aside from Twilight Sanctum which Versa and gang resides.
Even I would do the same if I'm in her shoes, why would I care about some random who goes on preaching about being right and doing the right thing when he didn't do sh- for me in the first place?

Versa did tell us to destroy Distortions because that's pretty much the only way out, I doubt Ino would just say
"You guys, no Malice killing please because she's not meant to be here." to the Distortions...

Versa didn't use her either, she just told her what she knows, everything Malice did is done by her own accord so I will choose to side with Versa any day even if it meant the world's destruction.

Now to wait for SEQUEL crew to meet ASYLUM crew, it might be an epic fight or they can just be Pole buddies...
I already know Versa would go for SEQUEL MC so I'm looking forward to that one, Versa and Malice
+ SEQUEL MC??? HNNGGG!!!

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Me who played Kludge: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Malice would 100% side with Ino if he gave a dam- about helping her in the first place.
There's no safe place in Asylum aside from Twilight Sanctum which Versa and gang resides.
Even I would do the same if I'm in her shoes, why would I care about some random who goes on preaching about being right and doing the right thing when he didn't do sh- for me in the first place?

Versa did tell us to destroy Distortions because that's pretty much the only way out, I doubt Ino would just say
"You guys, no Malice killing please because she's not meant to be here." to the Distortions...

Versa didn't use her either, she just told her what she knows, everything Malice did is done by her own accord so I will choose to side with Versa any day even if it meant the world's destruction.

Now to wait for SEQUEL crew to meet ASYLUM crew, it might be an epic fight or they can just be Pole buddies...
I already know Versa would go for SEQUEL MC so I'm looking forward to that one, Versa and Malice
+ SEQUEL MC??? HNNGGG!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocotime

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Unless of course none of the endings are canon and there's some weird alternate variation of the third ending that happened that we don't know about yet.
Wait...Alternate third ending? Sooo the part where she screwed Ino?
I think I'll take that one then. :KEK:

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
Is it possible to clear upgraded versa normally? She is too OP
And I've only tried versa's side route, so is there other boss fight when I choose different one? (except weak versa)

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Is it possible to clear upgraded versa normally? She is too OP
And I've only tried versa's side route, so is there other boss fight when I choose different one? (except weak versa)

where is the saved data put?
You can place it on the ASYLUM folder itself, if you're in doubt make a random save and see where it is located, then place the full save in the same place.

is this game worth it ?
This game doesn't really require you to have played other SEQUEL games to understand, though the story has a bold idea of "it only makes sense once you finish it", so depends alot of how you feel.

Also this game is huge in terms of exploring, so best of luck~

Reactions: dulkkae

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You can get some pretty absurd stats from the mirage stuff, I had a few long videos I wanted to watch and was grinding the intensity 3 ones for about 7-8 hours then I did 4 for a few hours trying to find the third eye and when equipping all the eye miragebrands Malice now has all of her stats around 2700 with me being able to get 8000 attack by giving her the reckless weapon you can find there. And it made me curious how far you can actually increase her stats, so I looked in RPG Maker and if you're doing it on Intensity 3 the limit to the increase is about +1000 which doesn't seem that bad but if you're doing intensity for the max stat boost you can go up to is 50000, which is just really silly to me because if you actually bothered to do that Malice would essentially become invincible and able to easily one-shot everything in the game.

Last edited:

kalima369

Dec 10, 2019
Can someone help me with quest 015 ? man i beated the boss 3 times already but it didn't drop anything

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Can someone help me with quest 015 ? man i beated the boss 3 times already but it didn't drop anything
First and foremost, make sure the game mode is on normal, in cases you set it to story mode, guardians may not drop their items.
1648341399219.png

That should do it.

Reactions: kalima369

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
aaaaah, what the fvck, this game has scat
Only 3 scenes contain scat, and 2 are a variation of the same scene, they both can be avoided and before the scene plays the game gives you a warning asking if you want to see the scene or not (not seeing it still unlocks it in the gallery).

So no need to worry about it being forced on you

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Any tip to defeat Superboss Ino? Kinda don't want to keep farming for it but do want to see what happens and Mirage drops haven't been kind to me -.- .

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Any tip to defeat Superboss Ino? Kinda don't want to keep farming for it but do want to see what happens and Mirage drops haven't been kind to me -.- .
You can always use the Star Warding charm, which is a weapon found in the Immortal Fortress graveyard.
star.jpg star1.jpg

Having this, and having atleast one support familiar should let you survive all of his attacks, therefore just heal spam until he dies.
Can always count the turns and see which turn he does a dangerous move, then encircle/collide with him on that turn to stop him from acting.

Those are the tips i can remember, if worse comes can try crafting light resistance brands for the whole party.
1651545027934.png

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Is he weak to an element? Tried to use Dark with the Blades of Sin and Misdeed you get from the boss in the same place but I just noticed how my damage gets cut in more than half after a couple of turns, except my Attacker familiar's Surge attack, then tried equippign a mirage to get Surge damage but didn't notice a lot of difference.

I'll try the Star Warding charm, didn't know he could be stunned, thought he had immunity against that, I also thought about using the Aromatherapy weapon I got from Mirage (I have 7 right eyes but not a single Left or Middle, c'mon...) and have two AoE healers while waiting for Surge of Night but that might make the battle last an hour or so.

EDIT: Okay, outside of using Light attacks and Dark resistance equipment, any tips against the boos after, Versa? Haven't really gotten to her yet but I know I have to fight her

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'll take a look, thanks for the recommendation. I'm usually not into those franchises with multiple games, though, as they tend to be of lower quality and have less interesting stories.
True but for me, I got hooked by it.
Heck, this one is also connected-not-kinda to the SEQUEL series~~~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Indeed it's quite hard to find (good) bestiality content out there. Specially with cute girls like that
Hopefully the next SEQUEL one will give us that.
This game was pretty much the test game to see if folks would like that 'coz SEQUEL series was the dev's main games.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes