Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this error? I already tried changing name encoding and running it trough local emulator.
Curious, did you download from this f95zone? the mega ver?

it's trying to find a file in SE named switch2 but i checked my own SE folder and there was no such audio file.
what you can try is making a copy of one of the files in the SE folder, rename the copy to Switch2 and place it in SE, then try running it again.

Reactions: James Armsgold

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Man, forgot how big some of these maps are, just completed Indashal and Huma and got tired of exploring every nook and cranny of the previous ones for any roads to the other areas.

Also, just noticed that I never did the Fly Princess event on my first playthrough... Don't know how I missed it

Linerant

Aug 14, 2020
Curious, did you download from this f95zone? the mega ver?

it's trying to find a file in SE named switch2 but i checked my own SE folder and there was no such audio file.
what you can try is making a copy of one of the files in the SE folder, rename the copy to Switch2 and place it in SE, then try running it again.
I downloaded the uploadheaven since mega sometimes closes my browser for no reason, although now I downloaded it from mega and had the same problem. Changing the SE file did help so big thanks for that, but right after that came another missing file this time it's Graphics/Characters/Vehicle. I did the same thing here (was just curious if it would work) and now I'm missing Graphics/System/Shadow file

I think it might be something with my RPG Maker, but I don't know crap about this kind of stuff so I'm probably wrong.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I downloaded the uploadheaven since mega sometimes closes my browser for no reason, although now I downloaded it from mega and had the same problem. Changing the SE file did help so big thanks for that, but right after that came another missing file this time it's Graphics/Characters/Vehicle. I did the same thing here (was just curious if it would work) and now I'm missing Graphics/System/Shadow file

I think it might be something with my RPG Maker, but I don't know crap about this kind of stuff so I'm probably wrong.
It could be that you're missing RPG Maker VX Ace RTP, thus you're missing lots of assets that doesn't come with the game but the dev expects you to already have in your system.

You should be able to get it here:
select RPG Maker VX Ace and follow the instructions, should get everything working in order.

Man, forgot how big some of these maps are, just completed Indashal and Huma and got tired of exploring every nook and cranny of the previous ones for any roads to the other areas.

Also, just noticed that I never did the Fly Princess event on my first playthrough... Don't know how I missed it
To this day i haven't figured if there is a way to save the lump of flesh, it's a weird event to me, plus it requires you walking all the way to the end of a road where you stumble upon a guardian so it's not that hard to miss.

Linerant

Aug 14, 2020
It could be that you're missing RPG Maker VX Ace RTP, thus you're missing lots of assets that doesn't come with the game but the dev expects you to already have in your system.

You should be able to get it here:
select RPG Maker VX Ace and follow the instructions, should get everything working in order.
Yep worked just fine, thanks for the help!

Reactions: Lyem

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Ok, I really didn't explore as much in my first playthrough or I just forgot about the places you could revisit because I don't remember Idea's Ghost City at all. Idea's Concealment is annoying af, any tip?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ok, I really didn't explore as much in my first playthrough or I just forgot about the places you could revisit because I don't remember Idea's Ghost City at all. Idea's Concealment is annoying af, any tip?
I pretty much just use the special ability on Yubeil's turn then spam all physical attacks.
She goes immune -> repeat.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I pretty much just use the special ability on Yubeil's turn then spam all physical attacks.
She goes immune -> repeat.
That's for Kludge, bwahahahaha, this is about the Oniro in Idea's ghost city named Huma's concealment

Oniros abuse 2 annoying debuffs when fighting, sleep and coma, if you can't burst it down i suggest having a support familiar with the curing light skill, aswell as using the Ribbon you get from the Nekonchu shop to prevent it from OHKO your team.
f1.jpg f2.jpg

You could also try to burst it, giving Malice a drivern engine (got from the drivern guardian at the entrace to Huma) and outspeed it with bind/collide whenever necessary

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's for Kludge, bwahahahaha, this is about the Oniro in Idea's ghost city named Huma's concealment
Oh yeah, don't mind that one.
I was drinking Bong water so my mind wasn't in the right place.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Reactions: Lyem

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
I'm missing 1 Sindeed and don't know from where, already got the one from the merchant, the monster's quest and the one in Shrine of Flies iirc.

EDIT: HMM nvm just found it in a chest in Shenith Refuge, missed it by the chest sprite I guess, time to start farming for the bosses

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Does giving Coldens the strange meat actually do anything aside from being a roundabout way of giving yourself a Sindeed?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Does giving Coldens the strange meat actually do anything aside from being a roundabout way of giving yourself a Sindeed?
Just a bit of extra lore depending if you feed him or not.
If you feed him he'll mention the meat is ever so delicious it's frightening, and when Malice asks if that filled his belly he says "on the contrary"
If you don't feed him Malice will ask what does he eat, and he'll eventually joke about eating people, which leads to Malice telling him to "not eat her"

Eventually it makes more sense when you're able to warp to the village and explore their sins, but doesn't really do anything game wise

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
I really don't know what to do now.
Amilitae - Karitas - Castiita - Patienties - Temperuant - Huma - Indashal - got All Key - Purga's deathland&birthland
That's all I've done.
I know there's still a lot of content left in this game, but I don't know how to proceed.
Should I just defeat Ino or Versa here?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I really don't know what to do now.
Amilitae - Karitas - Castiita - Patienties - Temperuant - Huma - Indashal - got All Key - Purga's deathland&birthland
That's all I've done.
I know there's still a lot of content left in this game, but I don't know how to proceed.
Should I just defeat Ino or Versa here?
Yes.

After defeating every distortion and witnessing the conversation between Ino and Versa you have to make your choice and pick a side.

the leftover content is after that choice.

• Love
Reactions: dulkkae

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No way in hell will I ever side with Ino after seeing this amazing pic.
I can and will never see Malice as a person that cares about being morally right.
I just see her as a person that goes along with her friends even if her friends lead her to ruin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
No way in hell will I ever side with Ino after seeing this amazing pic.
I can and will never see Malice as a person that cares about being morally right.
I just see her as a person that goes along with her friends even if her friends lead her to ruin.
" I can and will never see Malice as a person that cares about being morally right."

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes