Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I see. There's a game which would be lovely with bestiality: Daily lives on my countryside, but apparently the dev doesn't want it. It's not a huuuuge fetish of mine, but, as I like monsters and stuff, bestiality ends up being a plus. I like corruption, too, so the cuter the better.
ED:
Nvm, I know this one.
Sweet home~~~

Still waiting for more updates though.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man, event 28... What a horror. So you meet this friendly monster called 'GillGill'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda reminds me of how if you don't kill the Kokototo in the castle and help the orc looking guy with his chest side quests the Kokototo will be in the chest he has during your final encounter with him revealing that they're lovers and that he was looking for a chest to give the Kokototo the whole time but if you had killed the Kokototo then you'll just find his remains next to an empty chest instead.

M241

Jul 31, 2020
the drop rate is so fucking stupid, if not to arm the full team then to fill the almanac.

What's the fucking point of forcing the player to waste extra time on a SP game on boring RNG shit? Smh.

Damn my perfectionist mentality...

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
the drop rate is so fucking stupid, if not to arm the full team then to fill the almanac.

What's the fucking point of forcing the player to waste extra time on a SP game on boring RNG shit? Smh.

Damn my perfectionist mentality...
drop rate of what? the mini-boss items? they're 1 in 5 after the first one (which is guaranteed boss item).

I kinda agree- It's alright in the earlier stages because you can gear up and just auto battle, but later on? Auto battle sucks at choosing the right skills (or choosing skills at all) so auto battling bosses becomes a matter of rng which serves to either make the grind longer or to force you to manually grind choosing optimal skill order (or w/e).

A quick tip is to go into the game files and look at the boss move-sets, timing team-guard or not can be a life-changer not to even mention the gear set up in the first place.

M241

Jul 31, 2020
drop rate of what? the mini-boss items? they're 1 in 5 after the first one (which is guaranteed boss item).
Yeah the familiar equip or just somewhat interesting items in general is just frustrating to farm.

The twig latter on helps somewhat... and that the drop rate returns to 1/4 rather than the horrendous 1/8 too, so most enemies entries fill up nicely. Worst offender is probably the pool of hatred dog. 1/8 and can only be encountered alone, out of the numerous enemy groups you could meet. RNG being RNG, you could kill twice to thrice the expected amount needed and still won't get the drop :/.

I wonder if using the twig helps for mini bosses. I got a triple boss drop in a roll using it (while trying to confirm if the shitty boss is dropping something other than the shitty blending stone - and I was just too lazy to equip proper gears). Same for Mirage, is there a point using twigs?

Kinda hate how everything have a team KO move at endgame. And that there isn't a "save item config" feature. Changing items for a mid-boss is just so bothersome.

What program are you using to open rpgm-specific files?

M241

Jul 31, 2020
Also, the endgame DPS is absurd... I think I'm at ~400 mirage just trying to farm 4x toughblade II brand

Might have enough DPS to wipe Sin of Era Versa by turn 3 with 3x offensive familar setup... first play through.

And damn the support familiar stays useless throughout the entire game. Maybe it's just me but healing tend to be useless when items exist and most things that give trouble tend to 1-shot... if only its 100TP skill is a team-wide revive + heal instead.

Edit: Found a shuriken... this thing is not balanced.
Edit 2: Did ~11-12k per shot turn 2 without Malice buff. 14.5-15k with Malice buff. That thing does 8 hit per attack, 2 attack per turn with them wings. Sin of Era Versa got 2-turned. Christ this thing is broken...

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Also, the endgame DPS is absurd... I think I'm at ~400 mirage just trying to farm 4x toughblade II brand

Might have enough DPS to wipe Sin of Era Versa by turn 3 with 3x offensive familar setup... first play through.

And damn the support familiar stays useless throughout the entire game. Maybe it's just me but healing tend to be useless when items exist and most things that give trouble tend to 1-shot... if only its 100TP skill is a team-wide revive + heal instead.

Edit: Found a shuriken... this thing is not balanced.
Yeah if you do the highest level of it the max stat cap will be 50000 and when farming on it for a few hours trying to get one of the three eye brands I couldn't seem to get, my Malice's stats got so high from it she could basically solo anything in the game. And yeah those weapons you can find there all have some downside but also come with some pretty big upsides. Like there's a fish one you can get that increases the basic attack damage by double your HP but will cause the familiar using it to take recoil damage and decrease their max HP every turn but that's kinda negligible if you have enough health considering the damage you can be doing with it. And then there's Reckless a weapon Malice can use that disables skills but increases her basic attack by a huge amount to the point in my game she nearly had 9000 attack with it equipped.

Last edited:

M241

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah if you do the highest level of it the max stat cap will be 50000 and when farming on it for a few hours trying to get one of the three eye brands I couldn't seem to get, my Malice stats got so high from it she could basically solo anything in the game. And yeah those weapons you can find there all have some downside but also come with some pretty big upsides. Like there's a fish one you can get that increases the basic attack damage by double your HP but will cause the familiar using it to take recoil damage and decrease their max HP every turn but that's kinda negligible if you have enough health considering the damage you can be doing with it. And then there's Reckless a weapon Malice can use that disables skills but increases her basic attack by a huge amount to them point in my game she nearly had 9000 attack with it equipped.
I still haven't gotten the third eye, and it seems there's a quite a few items left. I'm at ~500 mirage, tbh with Sin of Era Versa getting... butchered like that, I'm not sure if there's even any reason besides perfectionism to continue farming the Mirage. Fuck that drop rate. Does that third eye buffs luck at all, because that sounds utterly useless if it doesn't.

Just a while ago I thought the samurai sword letting me do 30k crits was busted... who the hell did balancing on that shuriken.

Jul 8, 2020
Yeah the familiar equip or just somewhat interesting items in general is just frustrating to farm.

The twig latter on helps somewhat... and that the drop rate returns to 1/4 rather than the horrendous 1/8 too, so most enemies entries fill up nicely. Worst offender is probably the pool of hatred dog. 1/8 and can only be encountered alone, out of the numerous enemy groups you could meet. RNG being RNG, you could kill twice to thrice the expected amount needed and still won't get the drop :/.

I wonder if using the twig helps for mini bosses. I got a triple boss drop in a roll using it (while trying to confirm if the shitty boss is dropping something other than the shitty blending stone - and I was just too lazy to equip proper gears). Same for Mirage, is there a point using twigs?

Kinda hate how everything have a team KO move at endgame. And that there isn't a "save item config" feature. Changing items for a mid-boss is just so bothersome.

What program are you using to open rpgm-specific files?
just rpg maker vx ace. download it online using a youtube crack tutorial. use event searching scripts if you want to compile events through stuff found online as well.

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
Postgame stuff. Particularly the calamity route and "canon"-ish optional bosses. Not sure if it matters at all for the other two.
I see, so since I gave the meat away does that mean im locked out of that route? also I literally can't find ino so idk how to progress lol - nvm i found him. so i get to pick versa or ino, but isnt there a 3rd ending?

Last edited:

M241

Jul 31, 2020
I see, so since I gave the meat away does that mean im locked out of that route? also I literally can't find ino so idk how to progress lol - nvm i found him. so i get to pick versa or ino, but isnt there a 3rd ending?
Pretty sure giving it away also increases your sindeed, so no.
Third ending is lewd ending. Ino is at a hidden gate in Albus basement.

These things had been discussed in the thread, so might be faster for you to just search for it instead of waiting for a reply :p

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
Pretty sure giving it away also increases your sindeed, so no.
Third ending is lewd ending. Ino is at a hidden gate in Albus basement.

These things had been discussed in the thread, so might be faster for you to just search for it instead of waiting for a reply :p
Yeah i realised that afterwards.
Tried to kill the revived distortions, got my team wiped in the first turn, decided I played enough of this game lol

M241

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah i realised that afterwards.
Tried to kill the revived distortions, got my team wiped in the first turn, decided I played enough of this game lol
They vastly differ in terms of difficulty. This isn't discussed elsewhere, but Karitas distortion is probably the easiest, and drops a neat weapon. And great to farm for the accessory. They all have their own gimmicks but to be honest they're quite easy at the end. Though grinding the Grotto isn't the funnest thing in the world lol, but the stats are nice. And some weapon drops are bonkers... as I lamented earlier in the thread.

Amilitae distortion gimmick is probably the most annoying, so if you faced that one first, RIP. Exploring the rest of Bottom waters is also quite fun, and there's more lore (and a good weapon for Malice) at the weird rift thingy. Supposedly there's also more worldbuilding for NG+ with Versa diary, but I'm also done :p. Exploration is the main content, afterall.

femboyshota

Dec 10, 2018
any guides / walk through because im lost . i found the boy and also the big bird (cant beat it atm) where do i go?

M241

Jul 31, 2020
any guides / walk through because im lost . i found the boy and also the big bird (cant beat it atm) where do i go?
The bat? It should be fairly easy with some strategizing. Alternatively just adventure around. There's another path to the "next" area.

The game is a metroidvania, with a few progression gate. The game gives you a note whenever you reach a door that's story progression locked as an aid to help you remember where to go back.

There's a full game map somewhere in this thread, translated from the Jap wiki. Try to learn some exploration tactics (how to keep track of where to go) first though, you won't enjoy the game otherwise. You're at... ~1-2% of the map from a rough estimate if you're only at the bat.

Unless you're stuck, try to play without any "walkthrough" as well. Guides drains the fun out of metroidvania/exploration types of games imo.

femboyshota

Dec 10, 2018
The bat? It should be fairly easy with some strategizing. Alternatively just adventure around. There's another path to the "next" area.

The game is a metroidvania, with a few progression gate. The game gives you a note whenever you reach a door that's story progression locked as an aid to help you remember where to go back.

There's a full game map somewhere in this thread, translated from the Jap wiki. Try to learn some exploration tactics (how to keep track of where to go) first though, you won't enjoy the game otherwise. You're at... ~1-2% of the map from a rough estimate if you're only at the bat.

Unless you're stuck, try to play without any "walkthrough" as well. Guides drains the fun out of metroidvania/exploration types of games imo.
not the bat the griffin

M241

Jul 31, 2020
not the bat the griffin
The distortion?

Explore around, get some sin stones and upgrade your familiar (remember to spend the skillpoint), can't remember but I'm pretty sure you unlock the second one before that fight too if you haven't already. Could also cheese and max one familiar at a time since the gains aren't linear.

Re-spec if needed, make some brands, check elements and weapon you're using.

Could also kill the bat several times for a few fangs, which would be useful for a decent amount of time. Mainly because there's no decent DPS accessory til late late game. Post-game level of late game. No joke.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes