Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Another question regarding event 16, what area is the one with a ‘nice view’ that the orc monster wants to visit? I haven’t been able to find the place to finish it.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The flesh eating villa is just what the name implies. He'll die. There's no bonus to be found.
Despite it seeming that way at first he seemingly doesn't actually die, there's an area where you'll find him standing in a pit on a pillar with the flesh pillar he seemingly turned into that you can't reach only if you give him the wrong directions otherwise he won't appear there.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
oh well, i found out theres a thing called debug ring that can one shot enemies using the skill inside the game by using the mtool. I can finally skip these distortions.

ToTheMoonAndBack

Jan 6, 2021
I am completely stuck on this game. Nothing in quest log after having Lars kill a distortion and no idea where to go. Need some directions!

May 13, 2018
Well, I finally managed to 100% the game through calamity route plus superbosses. That was... something? The fact that there's a chance for Malice to turn into that is a scary thought and depressing as hell so I hope that wasn't canon and just a what-if. Though it will be a nice plot for the next game. I guess I'll continue Kludge and hopefully ASYLUM will be referenced there

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, I finally managed to 100% the game through calamity route plus superbosses. That was... something? The fact that there's a chance for Malice to turn into that is a scary thought and depressing as hell so I hope that wasn't canon and just a what-if. Though it will be a nice plot for the next game. I guess I'll continue Kludge and hopefully ASYLUM will be referenced there
You're in for a treat in KLUDGE.

• Wow
Reactions: AnotherCuriousGuy

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
It does kinda feel like a foreshadowing thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
So I hit the endgame recently, past the first set of credits, did Route B and got the second set of credits in that one, but Spent a lot of time on Route A and couldn't find anything that gave me a second set of credits there, ended up giving up and went for Route C but now I'm in the same position, do those Routes have second sets of credits? Whats the thing you're meant to do postgame for those routes other than the Distortion refights

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
So I hit the endgame recently, past the first set of credits, did Route B and got the second set of credits in that one, but Spent a lot of time on Route A and couldn't find anything that gave me a second set of credits there, ended up giving up and went for Route C but now I'm in the same position, do those Routes have second sets of credits? Whats the thing you're meant to do postgame for those routes other than the Distortion refights
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Guys how can I find Key Of All
The Key of all, much like the Adventurer's key is given to you by Versa once you've progressed the main story enough (killing distortions).

No way around it, plus the places it unlocks have high level enemies despite being in starting-like locations.

serdaaar

Nov 16, 2022
The Key of all, much like the Adventurer's key is given to you by Versa once you've progressed the main story enough (killing distortions).

No way around it, plus the places it unlocks have high level enemies despite being in starting-like locations.
Thanks

Reactions: Lyem

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
apparently there is an uncensor patch according to the translator:
It's near the bottom of the page, also there's optional cg replacers to remove the scat

Reactions: tentacruel

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
apparently there is an uncensor patch according to the translator:
It's near the bottom of the page, also there's optional cg replacers to remove the scat
OK, now I'm going to play this game again. BTW, does anyone know if there is any similar games? I mean, where the protagonist is a dominant female.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
How do you trigger the 3rd route? I found all 7 traces of dragon and explored Adolatio but at the end there's a building with a door that doesn't open.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes