• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
None of the area names are sins themselves but rather the opposite as mentioned before. Adolatio could be adoration, and adoration especially of others, is the opposite of pride, the one sin none of the sinners seem to have.

Same way Karitas is charity, opposite of greed. Huma is humility, opposite of envy. Patienties is patience, opposite of wrath. You get the point.
Yes I know that, I misphrased what I wanted to say

Reactions: OvaLoaf

SeanGta12

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, I'm Currently Stuck. I Need To Find The Dark Element Through Albus's Tower Basement But I Can't Find Where To Go As I Always Eventually Find Myself At The Woodland Ruins

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I'm Currently Stuck. I Need To Find The Dark Element Through Albus's Tower Basement But I Can't Find Where To Go As I Always Eventually Find Myself At The Woodland Ruins
check your weapons first of all, do you have the skeletal sword? it gives you the dark element (press A when the cursor is on the item for lore and effects)
1692517420390.png

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Btw did anyone ever figure this out?

Sub-pars translations notes says when the redacted text is squares it could be Kanjis and not just one letter, but the only thing I could think of was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Btw did anyone ever figure this out?

Sub-pars translations notes says when the redacted text is squares it could be Kanjis and not just one letter, but the only thing I could think of was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's meant to be Japanese text and not English in this instance it could be a reference to トラウ(Trau) from SEQUEL Colony.

Spiruliina

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, I do not know what is wrong, but i can only use down and left arrows for navigation, and when i start the game, character won't even move, only rotates her sprite

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Hi, I do not know what is wrong, but i can only use down and left arrows for navigation, and when i start the game, character won't even move, only rotates her sprite
Sounds like a problem with your keyboard, as if left+right and up+down are pressed at the same time, but if that's the case, how did you even enter your name? In any case make sure you don't have any controllers plugged in or programs that map keyboard keys running.

Reactions: Spiruliina

Spiruliina

Apr 22, 2018
Sounds like a problem with your keyboard, as if left+right and up+down are pressed at the same time, but if that's the case, how did you even enter your name? In any case make sure you don't have any controllers plugged in or programs that map keyboard keys running.
Seems like having my Razer Tartarus plugged in borked the game controls lol. Entered my name by just navigating with down and left keys because the letter selection simply cycled the same row when you reached the end of the row.

hisbiltus

May 31, 2023
does someone have a save with gallery unlocked? The map is just too much for me but i love the art

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Where is this secret Spot for Event 16?

And where is the Wiki for this i cant find it.
Go east of the star lamp of Transient Garden: Cliff, just keep going east and you'll find a bench, that's it

Here's a link to the wiki with almost all of Hakika's games:

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes