luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
Playing this a second time after a while. I don't remember where to get the third Small Husk to unlock the third Familiar. Is it behind story/bosses? Or can I just run to its location and pick it up?

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
Thanks, it's not on the map. I figured it out, it is in fact gated behind progress. You have to beat the first distortion and talk to the purple hair guy in town.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I started playing all my Hakika games again but I can' remember how to get to the Flesh eating village or what to do the those Ino star pieces or how to get that end where Malice is all evil. Any help? And to get quest 40-42?

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I started playing all my Hakika games again but I can' remember how to get to the Flesh eating village or what to do the those Ino star pieces or how to get that end where Malice is all evil. Any help? And to get quest 40-42?
1- You can get to the Flesh Eating Village through Temperuant past the Carrion Pillar Guardian, go down the tower like if you were heading to Indashal
2- The Traces of the Star Dragon are for acessing Adolatio, bring them to the Squeleton at Albus Tower before heading to Huma, this is more towards the postgame tho
3- Just side with Versa when the time arrives, if you meant full on evil, go to the end of the Shadow Capitol (Star Dragons Bed) and drink the Star's Blood there while having 20 Sindeed, then touch the flower

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
1- You can get to the Flesh Eating Village through Temperuant past the Carrion Pillar Guardian, go down the tower like if you were heading to Indashal
2- The Traces of the Star Dragon are for acessing Adolatio, bring them to the Squeleton at Albus Tower before heading to Huma, this is more towards the postgame tho
3- Just side with Versa when the time arrives, if you meant full on evil, go to the end of the Shadow Capitol (Star Dragons Bed) and drink the Star's Blood there while having 20 Sindeed, then touch the flower
Thanks! Thanks for answering too. :) I was able to do all of it but I didn't see an option to join Versa and I only have 7 Traces of the Star Dragon. Can you only get one after you finished the game?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
When Versa interrupts your talk with Ino and you're told to choose a side, if you go talk with Versa you should see the option.

There are only 7 Traces so you already have all of them, if you still can't use them on the squeleton check if you have 7 sindeed, if not, either eat Strange Meat or feed one to Coldens

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
When Versa interrupts your talk with Ino and you're told to choose a side, if you go talk with Versa you should see the option.

There are only 7 Traces so you already have all of them, if you still can't use them on the squeleton check if you have 7 sindeed, if not, either eat Strange Meat or feed one to Coldens
Brilliant! You got this down.

Aug 22, 2022
Initially, I planned on sticking with Ending C but after going through all three endings and speaking with everybody afterwards, I feel like I should pick either A or B. It doesn't feel like anybody gets closure in Ending C. With that in mind, I decided on settling my post-game activities with Ending B. Just feels more natural that way.

Is my assumption right that I'll be getting additional insight into the lore with Ending B? I initially brushed off the secret bosses from the aforementioned route because I assumed they're just the usual super bosses you face in these games, but after skimming the thread, I seem to be wrong and they're not super bosses, just really hard bosses. Also, you get to learn something really important afterwards so I'm mainly in it for that.

Lastly, does the lore from this game immediately tie in with kludge? I feel like taking a palette cleanse from RPGM eroge for a while so it'll be quite some time before I pick up kludge...unless I really have nothing else to play.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Initially, I planned on sticking with Ending C but after going through all three endings and speaking with everybody afterwards, I feel like I should pick either A or B. It doesn't feel like anybody gets closure in Ending C. With that in mind, I decided on settling my post-game activities with Ending B. Just feels more natural that way.

Is my assumption right that I'll be getting additional insight into the lore with Ending B? I initially brushed off the secret bosses from the aforementioned route because I assumed they're just the usual super bosses you face in these games, but after skimming the thread, I seem to be wrong and they're not super bosses, just really hard bosses. Also, you get to learn something really important afterwards so I'm mainly in it for that.

Lastly, does the lore from this game immediately tie in with kludge? I feel like taking a palette cleanse from RPGM eroge for a while so it'll be quite some time before I pick up kludge...unless I really have nothing else to play.
Yeah ending B gives more insight into the lore than A does, the B ending also does tie into Kludge though more in a foreshadowing way. Kludge has an open world-ish area in it and a super boss that are tied to Asylum that seems like it's meant to be set up a future story arc for the Sequel games.

Reactions: onsen-chinatsu

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
ASYLUM's story ties with Kludge around the midway point, it's nothing major, and only actually becomes
plot relevant (for Kludge) in the late postgame

Also yes, End B is the most lore packed of the endings (not that hard tbh, since A is just a "love" route and C is sex)
The last monster log entry is VERY important, and as Vespid said, this will probably end up being a future story arc

Reactions: onsen-chinatsu
Aug 22, 2022
Appreciate the responses; I'll keep them in mind.

I still haven't progressed the story though because I decided to slave away in the Mirage Grotto first. I finally reached Intensity III and I think I'll be satisfied once I get the brand with the Third Eye. Hopefully that'll be enough for everything post-game.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
oh no you did like me xd

If your luck is anything like mine be ready to see your savefile jump to 70h...

Aug 22, 2022
You sure weren't kidding. Just maxed out Intensity III and it still hasn't dropped for me. I'll give Intensity IV a few runs before I just suck it up and continue on with Ending B.

best milk

Feb 13, 2022
Is it being implied that Versa is Maria's mother? In one of the sex scenes, Versa states that she can in fact get pregnant, and the game confirms that she's telling the truth, so I'm assuming that it has happened at least once before in order for Versa to even know. And in Sequel Awake, Maria most often spends her time in the house reading through her mother's diary. This theory mostly stems from the fact that versa being able to have a child and Maria's mother are both explicitly mentioned in game. Also the obvious fact of them both being purple. In addition, Versa has been around for the destruction of an unknown amount of worlds before this one, so it would make sense that someone as intelligent as Maria is having a hard time deciphering her mother's diary if her mother is indeed Versa. She probably wrote it in a long dead language from a previous world. Admittedly, these connections are pretty tangential. While similar, Maria and Versa's skin and hair color aren't exactly the same. There's enough difference for them to not be related at all. Also the fact that their eye color, height, facial features and "assets" aren't exactly the same either. Those differences could be chalked up to the genes Maria inherited from her father, but it could go either way. There's just enough similarities for there to be a case, but really I just want someone to support or refute my theory.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Is it being implied that Versa is Maria's mother? In one of the sex scenes, Versa states that she can in fact get pregnant, and the game confirms that she's telling the truth, so I'm assuming that it has happened at least once before in order for Versa to even know. And in Sequel Awake, Maria most often spends her time in the house reading through her mother's diary. This theory mostly stems from the fact that versa being able to have a child and Maria's mother are both explicitly mentioned in game. Also the obvious fact of them both being purple. In addition, Versa has been around for the destruction of an unknown amount of worlds before this one, so it would make sense that someone as intelligent as Maria is having a hard time deciphering her mother's diary if her mother is indeed Versa. She probably wrote it in a long dead language from a previous world. Admittedly, these connections are pretty tangential. While similar, Maria and Versa's skin and hair color aren't exactly the same. There's enough difference for them to not be related at all. Also the fact that their eye color, height, facial features and "assets" aren't exactly the same either. Those differences could be chalked up to the genes Maria inherited from her father, but it could go either way. There's just enough similarities for there to be a case, but really I just want someone to support or refute my theory.
Short answer: No.

VERY Long answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that clears any confusion.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes