best milk

Feb 13, 2022
Can anyone help me, I got all the monsters in the log except the last five. I know two of them are versa and ino but I can't find the other three. Also what are the last achievements in the battle and special tabs in the journey log?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Can anyone help me, I got all the monsters in the log except the last five. I know two of them are versa and ino but I can't find the other three. Also what are the last achievements in the battle and special tabs in the journey log?
The last 5 monster log entries belong to Route A (Side with Ino, 1 new entry) and Route B (Side with Versa, 4 new entries)

The last achievement of Battle and the last of Special are both from Route B too, you'll get them if you fully complete it.

origaminerd

Oct 25, 2018
Anyone know how to get to Kaelmuseum from Albus Tower? I have Ino's Red Feather, but I have no idea where to go from here

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok clearly im getting trolled i was told that this game..this one...it was possible to avoid all sex....why do so many people like to troll me XD

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
My objectively correct tier list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't agree with some of those but that thing is in last so I accept it

ok clearly im getting trolled i was told that this game..this one...it was possible to avoid all sex....why do so many people like to troll me
You can avoid all sex, the only occasion where it isn't avoidable is if you want to do End C

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wait..so with those tags...and those preview you are telling me a pure route is possible? what about lesbian route? do i need a guide to avoid it or is it all prompted?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
wait..so with those tags...and those preview you are telling me a pure route is possible? what about lesbian route? do i need a guide to avoid it or is it all prompted?
Yes, 2 of 3 endings have 0 involvement with H content, if you don't use the "Pink Essence" that one of the characters (Piro) gives you'll already be locked out of 80% of it, the rest is just not interact with Heart Text Boxes/Heart Items

So no guide needed to avoid, but there's no lesbo content, sorry

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yes, 2 of 3 endings have 0 involvement with H content, if you don't use the "Pink Essence" that one of the characters (Piro) gives you'll already be locked out of 80% of it, the rest is just not interact with Heart Text Boxes/Heart Items
wait dose that lock you out of the yuri? is there any real yuri?
i might give it ago if there is a lesbian route

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
edited my comment for a better answer but no there's no yuri

Idk why the thread is tagged with "lesbian", the closest thing to that is a double titjob and and an "orgy" over one dick

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
edited my comment for a better answer but no there's no yuri

Idk why the thread is tagged with "lesbian", the closest thing to that is a double titjob and and an "orgy" over one dick
ahh the false lesbian tag strikes again..cuz all it takes to get that tag is to have two female characters on screen at the same time XD

Squareboy

Mar 11, 2019
18 and 19 are quests from Green Old Castle located at Patienties. If you have done quest 17, the entrance is at same place where you found the correct chicken, just go down the ladder to the left.

The Huge Stalwart Shard drops from some monsters in Adolatio, the last (and optional) area of the game (from Bottom Waters of Sin and forth). The same applies to the Deep Brandstone, although they can be found while exploring some areas near the endgame.

Deep Branstone is a common drop in Aryaum Minisquare infinite dungeon.

Go to the Gaol of Depravity: Basement in Castitta and fight some of the Succubus there. The drop rate is 1/6.
where is the real chicken? and do you know where the treasure head is?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes