Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
wanted to ask if asylum references past sequel games or if the plot that happens in asylum will be relevant to kludge, since im debating whether to go with kludge or asylum next after colony
If I remember it correctly it should go:

Blight -> awake -> colony -> asylum -> kludge

Forget referencing...They're pretty much connected, so much for calling it a spin-off.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
So im at the part a choice must be made but i cant find ino anywhere
i explored albus land of exile before needing to make this choice and now the only thing i find is a locked for at the house in the bottom waters of sin
my malice is at sindeed 7 and promiscuity 400
help

Jul 20, 2019
So im at the part a choice must be made but i cant find ino anywhere
i explored albus land of exile before needing to make this choice and now the only thing i find is a locked for at the house in the bottom waters of sin
my malice is at sindeed 7 and promiscuity 400
help
go up from the lantern from the albus tower basement, there when you enter should be a check mark above the upper wall in the middle, click on that and you should be able to enter to visit ino

Reactions: carrier95

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
reached 100% event completion after defeating all distortions again and reaching the lamp at star dragon bed
why nothing happens here? the only interactable thing there is there is a bench for malice to sit and a starlamp,
how do you activate that white flower to fight ino or versa? please dont say its locked behind ng+

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
reached 100% event completion after defeating all distortions again and reaching the lamp at star dragon bed
why nothing happens here? the only interactable thing there is there is a bench for malice to sit and a starlamp,
how do you activate that white flower to fight ino or versa? please dont say its locked behind ng+
Regarding that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 20, 2019
also if you chose to side with Ino

Reactions: Tired Noir
Jul 20, 2019
Oh you mean the theory i made in this post back then? it turned out to be true but it wasn't Idea itself.

i havent played it myself but i know the mana stone thing came from a previous game from hakika, it was from errasaga apparently.
1644280966249.png

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
A question before I start the game with the walkthrough from page 23, How many playthroughs are needed? I heard there are three endings but are they worthy playing this 3 times?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A question before I start the game with the walkthrough from page 23, How many playthroughs are needed? I heard there are three endings but are they worthy playing this 3 times?
That's what a backup save is for...
Try each and see which one you like and stick with it.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
That's what a backup save is for...
Try each and see which one you like and stick with it.
I heard A ending is simple, B ending lets you fight secret bosses and now nothing about C ending other that you need lots of thing to trigger it so I guess it's something like a secret ending (though not ng+ locked).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I heard A ending is simple, B ending lets you fight secret bosses and now nothing about C ending other that you need lots of thing to trigger it so I guess it's something like a secret ending (though not ng+ locked).
C is probably just Malice f-ing the shota if she has enough xxx stats.

Jul 20, 2019
you dont need to trigger a lot for ending c, you only have to go through the hentai scenes of all the males in the camp to a certain point, thats all you really need to do, then you unlock the option for ending c.

You can still get ending c if you didnt choose yet and even if you didnt do any h-scenes, as long as you start to do them before the choice, you are still eligible.

In my first playthrough i went through the game, without activating even one h-scene up until the choice, but was still able to do everything required.

Reactions: DBAV

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I finally lost it.
I've no idea where to go since I thought completing their quests will do some progress but no.
I've fought the distortions available and I've no idea what to do next.
1644910234953.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
what was the last thing that happend story wise for you
Pretty much the ones after the first two NPCs, Miss Sloot and Mr. Merchant.
Then talked to Versa for story progress then took all the quests for NPCs again.
Completed Mr. Doggo and Miss Brand maker's quest now.

Jul 20, 2019
Pretty much the ones after the first two NPCs, Miss Sloot and Mr. Merchant.
Then talked to Versa for story progress then took all the quests for NPCs again.
Completed Mr. Doggo and Miss Brand maker's quest now.
did you do the distortion from Lars and
?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes