RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
I think that's what i'm looking for, but more detailed instead of just boxed with connections to which map it connects to, for example purga border has 5 connections there, may get lost quite easily trying to find which exit and route to go for, and also i feel like the map above kind of incomplete?

P.s
I do remember there's one gate inside albus tower somewhere that cannot be opened in the slightly long hallway in the middle of the map when i first got there, but i couldnt find it anymore, not the one that leads to the star lamp, the location of the gate is somewhere on the right side?
I don't think so, it feels right to me since it's a simple map of the areas (most areas has 3 star lamps). As for the gate, just warp to the entrance of albus tower and take the path to the right.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I don't think so, it feels right to me since it's a simple map of the areas (most areas has 3 star lamps). As for the gate, just warp to the entrance of albus tower and take the path to the right.
hmm... okay, i kind of demotivated to train further after reaching immortal fortress as i'm not sure where can i farm exp efficiently

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
hmm... okay, i kind of demotivated to train further after reaching immortal fortress as i'm not sure where can i farm exp efficiently
If you have access to Aryaum Minisquare, forget about farming exp. Go there and try to drop some mana seeds. They are a fairly common drop from both monsters and bosses. If they stop dropping for something like 10~15 rooms , try a higher mirage level. I rushed from 60 to 90 just by farming mirage level one.

Reactions: ene23

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
If you have access to Aryaum Minisquare, forget about farming exp. Go there and try to drop some mana seeds. They are a fairly common drop from both monsters and bosses. If they stop dropping for something like 10~15 rooms , try a higher mirage level. I rushed from 60 to 90 just by farming mirage level one.
i think mine around lv45 now, and im not sure if i ever set foot on aryaum minisquare or not or will i remember where it is actually, based on the basic map above, aryaum minisquare are not listed?

I also having trouble with the mirage intensity 1

edit: nevermind , minisquare is accessible by coldens

Last edited:
Reactions: ene23

LolisRKyut

Sep 24, 2020
Hey... where do you get event 26 and 27? I just realized what i skipped them...
Also, I killed all the bosses again, now what? Ino doesn't tell me something about that, and don't know where explore in Amiltae, i don't find the last note of this one...
I'm lost.
Sorry if the answer is very obvious, but i don't get it.

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
Hey... where do you get event 26 and 27? I just realized what i skipped them...
Also, I killed all the bosses again, now what? Ino doesn't tell me something about that, and don't know where explore in Amiltae, i don't find the last note of this one...
I'm lost.
Sorry if the answer is very obvious, but i don't get it.

Both events requires exploring Dim Forest. 26 is a search for a small monster that you find a few screens from the entrance of Dim Forest. 27 is at White Tower. If you explore Dim Forest, you will eventually return to a another side of the white town. There a monster there that will give you the quest.

As for what to do next, it depends which side you have chosen. Check this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/asylum-v1-20-leaf-geometry.72044/post-5035966

You can always do a NG+ to choose another side. Without the monster to get in your way, You can get to the endgame in something like 4~5h.

LolisRKyut

Sep 24, 2020
Both events requires exploring Dim Forest. 26 is a search for a small monster that you find a few screens from the entrance of Dim Forest. 27 is at White Tower. If you explore Dim Forest, you will eventually return to a another side of the white town. There a monster there that will give you the quest.
Ok ok, thanks a lot, but, where is Dim Forest?
I think what skipped that, sorry

LolisRKyut

Sep 24, 2020
after white town, here is posted a map zone for reference
Ok, i think what i should asked this before
Wheres the last star dragon trace? I have all of them except one (from Karitas to Indashal)
I think what with that information it'll be better.
Sorry for ask too much, btw,i know what it can be annoying.
EDIT: Forget it, i just discovered how get the feather and that

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The art looks great, Hopefully the story's dark so I'll try this one!!!

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes