Syzler

May 6, 2018
Use dark element against him (there is a weapon for that in the Albu's Tower Basement) or get some light resistance.

In any case, his fight is pretty straight forward, so some grinding may be enough.
yeah i somehow managed to not find that weapon despite the game telling me it exists so i just grinded it out, thanks anyway
man it hurts being shit at directions

quazar

May 30, 2017
Love the Female MC being too horny but the guys trying so hard to resist her and they need to accept it and not trying to be such a pussy

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
so what is up with the ribbon? it says it has mysterious powers but how this ribbon helps when used?
I don't blame you for not knowing it, since I went through all of Sequel Blight (which had the same mechanic) without realizing it, but you can press A on pieces of equipment or items to get details. Doing it on the Ribbon will tell you that it protects against all basic ailments except stun, an obvious FF reference.

smbot

Jan 27, 2020
I am at the point where I need to choose side, but decided to first explore as much I can.
At the Cemetery of Desire, there is a tombstone where is written:
[Sin at bottom waters
At bottom waters stagnancy]
I don't get this hint, so how to open a mansion door at the Bottom Waters of Sin?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i didnt 100% the game because of the same reason. it appears that there is more than one area you could use the red feather to

RDMaster

Sep 10, 2018
I am at the point where I need to choose side, but decided to first explore as much I can.
At the Cemetery of Desire, there is a tombstone where is written:
[Sin at bottom waters
At bottom waters stagnancy]
I don't get this hint, so how to open a mansion door at the Bottom Waters of Sin?
I think that you need to pick a side to open that door. I don't remember having to open it, but i never went there before that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i didnt 100% the game because of the same reason. it appears that there is more than one area you could use the red feather to
Yes, there's 2 places: Top of Albus's Tower and a small shrine at White Town.

Reactions: cocotime and smbot

smbot

Jan 27, 2020
I think that you need to pick a side to open that door. I don't remember having to open it, but i never went there before that.
Malice has sindeed 7, but I have 3 strange meats. I gave one to Coldens.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
for unknown reason, my third familiar that is support type, didnt use any skills to heal anyone in the party, all of the skills are enabled to be used for auto, what's happening?

pepibane

Sep 14, 2019
Anyone has any idea where i can find objective 38 and 39? Also those damn revived Distortions are pretty nuts. 1612406683183.png

pepibane

Sep 14, 2019
Event 38 starts in the Cemetery of Desire. It should be one of the quests given by the Orc NPC.
Event 39 is a follow-up that starts automatically after completing 38.
I don't think i can find any Orc in Cemetery of Desire. Either that i can only find 3 map or there's place i can't find. There's 1 at the Pilgrim Cave and 1 at the Court so i'm not sure if i've missed anything. 1612411245968.png

pepibane

Sep 14, 2019
Oh it's because i haven't got 15 & 16 objective that i couldn't find him in the cemetery. Anyway, many thanks Marakalaid.

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
What did I need to do to get Event 18 and 19? And how to get Huge Stalwart Shard and Deep Brandstone?

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
I opened the game in RPG Maker, and Jesus Christ it's massive.
Definitely not something you'd expect out of a H-game. I don't know if I'm willing to invest that much time playing it.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes