G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Here ya go. I just used the original mod as the base.
Differences between this and The Team's 0.4.7 version:
  • Updated walkthrough up to v0.5.0 (Tried to keep the format the same)
  • Properly labeled some past Ending indicators
  • Fixed the v0.4.7 end-of-party trigger from leading to a premature end-of-version notice
  • Made it so you can see both the v0.4.9 Mida scene and Kat scene without having to choose one or the other
  • Very very few grammer/spelling edits
  • I had to remove the scene replay gallery due to a case of menu overlap.
I had time to test it, and everything seemed to work fine. Please let me know if something doesn't work for you.
This is something I'm only doing because The Team seems busy. Whether or not I continue to update it is based on what I see them do.

6/30/2021 v0.5.3
Walkthrough for Act II has been updated.
  • Only slightly tested. Everything worked from what I saw.
  • 0.5.3 walkthrough content added.
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mod for Act I is not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Can you please make a gallery mod as well?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
the battle in the boat against the giant devil is where your path (good, neutral or evil) is set right? my question is does raising/reducing karma will matter from that point? i hope it won't, so i don't need to worry about suddenly changing path.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
the battle in the boat against the giant devil is where your path (good, neutral or evil) is set right? my question is does raising/reducing karma will matter from that point? i hope it won't, so i don't need to worry about suddenly changing path.
At a certain point in the game, you'll get a choice to be good, neutral, or evil, no matter what your karma score is at tha moment.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Guys, the head sorceress and the evil sorceress still have no content? Or something got finally added? Been waiting for months now haha

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I finally finished the gallery mod for Act I and Act II of the game and have attached them below.

Act I: Completed; Act II: v0.5.3
Notes:
  • Includes basically every explicit scene found within the game. These can be as tame as simple groping to a slightly more extreme DP threesome.
  • I made several corrections to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I didn't exactly go through with a fine-tooth comb, but I tried to catch as many things as possible.
  • You can access the gallery by clicking on the icon on the top left of the main menu.
  • I got bored during the creation of the gallery, so I added some easter egg type things to a few of the scenes. If you see one and don't like it, or are just heavily against me changing how a scene went, let me know.
  • The Act I gallery is just for game version 0.5.0 and below. Apologies for those already on Act II who don't want to redownload Act I or something.
I did test out every single scene for Act I and Act II, and I didn't have any issues. Let me know if something goes wrong.

I will continue to update the Act II gallery as the story progresses, but the Act I gallery is basically finished unless someone points something out that I should change.

EDIT: 8-01-2021

I have converted a good portion of Act I's png files to webp to be able to only use 1 zip file. I went ahead and attached it to my post containing the walkthrough as well. I will likely delete this post when I update Act II's gallery.

Last edited:

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Lmao the Baelin reference had me giggling like a little girl! One of the many reasons this game is just a blast to play.

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes