SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Well, game is great, story is cool.
BLABLABLA, we massively agree with that !

But ! And there is a big one
Cerea ending ?! triggereeeed !!!
Carilielle too. She's really cool and in my opinion, really underrated and underused in the story. For a succubus she's kinda romantic, i love that character. If there is an ending with her demon form and or pregnant, all the paper towel of the world will not be enough for me ^^
Yotul too,
We don't really see the pregnancy of characters, can be cool for few scenes to see that ;p

Personally i don't want harem, or avoidable

1.0 is here but there are lot of details that needs to be solved and some stories can get a deeper conclusion

TBH i didn't understood why the MC bang mida in the final few renders. I don't care about her the whole story and always friendzone her.

But #CereaLifeMatter #CarilielleLifeMatter

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I had the same problem as well what I did to fix it was install the latest version of joiplay and it plays no problem but with the newer version I couldn't use "A" which allowed me to change the language size of games so I reverted back since it wasn't worth it for me since I can't see text so if that's not something you use then just download latest version
Thank you kindly, it worked.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
I want you all to comment on what you would like to see added to the game. You are all welcome to comment, no tier requirements at all, your ideas are the only requirement, if I like them and if they are doable, they shall be done.
I haven't played the last 4 or 5 updates, but i'm sure Lust needs more scenes.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What say you? More leaks? Yes... Well...Not really... Kinda? I just wanted to propose the same to you guys. After all, this is where it all started it's fair that you can give me your ideas too.

I would like to have an additional ending where the MC can have his harem and eat them too, meaning he does not have to leave with someone. to much relationship building has gone on to just leave with any of them, the mother and sister, Mida, the elf queen and daughters etc.... all deserve to keep a piece of him - was a great ride but the single endings are a bit of a let down.
Maybe a wedding of sorts with the women you choose - after all he is now alsmost a god - he should be able to handle all of the women he choses

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
I want you all to comment on what you would like to see added to the game. You are all welcome to comment, no tier requirements at all, your ideas are the only requirement, if I like them and if they are doable, they shall be done.
Gallery is definitely a great idea, and anything that adds more content to the game is a yes from me. Side quests, NPCs and kingdoms history, more endings, you name it. I'm ok with free roam/sand box but I think you should make it optional because it's a love/hate feature among players.

Bro In The Game

Mar 6, 2020
What say you? More leaks? Yes... Well...Not really... Kinda? I just wanted to propose the same to you guys. After all, this is where it all started it's fair that you can give me your ideas too.

I would like to thank you all for following Ataegina, this wouldn't have been possible without you.
You words, your suggestions and of course, your support were fundamental to get where we got.

With version 1.0 we have reached the end of the story development, but not the end of the development. What does that mean? It's time for me to give back to you...

Oh... If you need help thinking, concentrate and read the blackboard

Cheers!!!

PS: Oh that's right don't forget to visit the and wishlist it, it helps a lot.
Thank you for listening to this idea

I would be quite interested if you could make a full library for both parts, in which part 2 could have an ending section and brief instructions on how we achieve that ending, because your VN is really very large. big

In addition, another idea is that you can add a number of different segments like DLC of some endings.

I think it would be nice to explore more of the Ryo ending, the all-corrupt ending, and the ending where you become king of the elves.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Help please, I can't start Act 2 it says there's no import file and am I sure I finished Act 1! I saved after sloth said so and it said export successfully done! So how can I can I continue my conquest of the world and fulfil my desire of a life of debauchery?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
congrats on finishing it kthulian. It was something to look forward to every month. rest up and if you decide to go for warp next, please keep Anya and add Breditas model lol.
Btw, can someone list all the possible endings?
Adding gallery with a possibility to unlock it would be very good imo. I guess adding a build in WT would be too much to ask, but I didn't get all the endings even though I never cheated and played all 3 paths. I will also always advocate for Anya + Bredita ending. Harems are nice, but having 2 of the most powerful mages together would be amazing imo.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian
Feb 21, 2023
I second basically what papsuken said below.
Gallery is definitely a great idea, and anything that adds more content to the game is a yes from me. Side quests, NPCs and kingdoms history, more endings, you name it. I'm ok with free roam/sand box but I think you should make it optional because it's a love/hate feature among players.
I definitely would like to see more ending scenarios with side characters like Cerea. I know it somewhat fits with the endgame dynamics that they get kinda left behind, especially the ones that were not too deeply involved with the MC. But players on the other hand are sometimes a lot more invested into those characters and that is why I would like to see some more content of any kind with them.
Congratz on finishing! Excited for a new one anytime =)

Reactions: Kthulian
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes