Classy_Turtle

Nov 2, 2018
ok, I get it, even though the game is "Completed" it is not "finished" yet. I shall wait for further developments but at least now I can finally buy it on Steam without the fear of not seeing the end. Almost 6 years, crazy thinking about how much time we've been at this.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
ok, I get it, even though the game is "Completed" it is not "finished" yet. I shall wait for further developments but at least now I can finally buy it on Steam without the fear of not seeing the end. Almost 6 years, crazy thinking about how much time we've been at this.
Yes, exactly. Think of it as an insurance, if I die or something happens to me at least you all got to see the endings. (15 plus at least)
Now I really hope I don't die :LOL:

There's still stuff to add/change/expand. But I really wanted to give you guys something to start and finish before I started "remastering". I've seen lot's of games do that and I don't like it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game story is over, just additional endings coming.

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALL-IN-ONE:
Act I: None; Act II: v0.9.9 (5-4-2024)
Notes:
  • Size of the mod got a little too big.
  • This mod has the three previous mods all included. So if you want to use all of them for whatever reason, this is the only one you should have to download.
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
att?

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
First of all, thank you all for the suggestions, ideas and for the complaints. As I said before (Several times) the game will now enter the polishing stage, and that's the main reason I asked for opinions and suggestions.

On this stage, the game will go through some transformations and if your idea is good I have absolutely no problem in adding it to the game, so if you really care, that's what you should do.

Obviously the final product will not please everyone but that's how life is.

I get it, to each is own I guess. I'll be sure not to encourage you to talk again :LOL:

"True Daddy" you say... :sneaky:

Not yet... ;)

Thanks a lot, I hope you enjoy... Oh it's not over yet ;)

First, polish this one, second remake/continue WARP, third you'll have to wait :p

Is it really over? Check the first thing I said in this post.

About pregnant variables, I prefer to not use a variable that I created than wanting to use one but I didn't create it.

Kanmi, maybe that will change in the following stage :sneaky:

About pregnant variables, I prefer to not use a variable that I created than wanting to use one but I didn't create it.

I really like that Lust VS Mida idea with the corruption points, I think we might have found a new ending :unsure:

So more Cerea and more Yotul? I think we can work something out.

About merging the 2 Acts, it's something in my mind for the last thing. The division is good so I can work on 1 at a time, when all it's done, merging is trully possible.

Explore more of endings, got it.

I'll be going to WARP soon, Bredita on Warp :unsure: Maybe...

Bredita + Ayna ending sounds like a great idea, maybe something like "MC is able to convince Bredita to return to the mages college but now he is the Archmage."

Thanks, I'll be sure to give more justice to the forgotten ones.

It shall be done :sneaky:

Since she returned to her country she hasn't be seen again, but something tells me we'll know more soon.

Consider it done ;)

Finally someone paying attention, thank you!! :LOL:

I plan to share what's finished as I move foward so that when it's Steam time, everything is perfect... Or as close to it as possible.

Cheers!
If I can give some suggestions, a harem ending where the MC can choose which women to stay in the tower, for example that ending with Mida assimilating Lust, being able to choose which women to have in the harem and also being able to have them all in the harem in the tower. In this ending with Mida assimilating Lust, during the transformation she could have had long hair. More screen time for Katla in sex scenes with MC maybe with him activating the blood of the demons in her and her temporarily staying in succubus form, the same for Diana who ended up being an extra, could be added to the harem too, Carilielli the demon I don't remember if she died, but it would also be cool to have her in the harem, If she died the MC could use his powers to resurrect her with his semi-god powers, and Cerea gaining a human form as a Mage, it gave me the impression that at some point the script hinted at this, but it was later abandoned. The impact of him saving the world also seems very small in the end where he leans more towards evil but does not destroy the world, he could be shown unifying the world, perhaps somehow assimilating the school to his tower, becoming the Emperor of world.

Congratulations on finishing the production of the game, it was an interesting, pleasant story, I really liked it.

Last edited:

Karei

Sep 27, 2017

I really like that Lust VS Mida idea with the corruption points, I think we might have found a new ending :unsure:
You didn't create it? Are you sure? What is the heck is "pregcount" used for then? I just redownloaded the unmodified base game (Starting new game, Act I, to be sure that it wasn't just something that was added by a mod and lingered in the save file) There is a variable for several characters called "pregcount." For example "mmidapregcount," or "mfannaypregcount."

Sorry, I'm just curious about where those variables came from and what they were meant for if you didn't put them there.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You didn't create it? Are you sure? What is the heck is "pregcount" used for then? I just redownloaded the unmodified base game (Starting new game, Act I, to be sure that it wasn't just something that was added by a mod and lingered in the save file) There is a variable for several characters called "pregcount." For example "mmidapregcount," or "mfannaypregcount."

Sorry, I'm just curious about where those variables came from and what they were meant for if you didn't put them there.
Of course I created them, that's exactly what I said.

I'll rephrase it, I prefer to create a variable (pregcount) and end up not using it, than not create a variable and later miss a way to have counted the attempts.

Edit: That also means that I can use those variables anytime in the future I see fit ;)

Last edited:

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
Of course I created them, that's exactly what I said.

I'll rephrase it, I prefer to create a variable (pregcount) and end up not using it, than not creating a variable and later miss a way to have counted the attempts.

Edit: That also means that I can use those variables anytime in the future I see fit ;)
will there be an harem+ pregnancy ending with all the girls ?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

View attachment 3757059

I would like to thank you all for your ideas and opinions for what to add next to the game, so here's a gift in form of Lust.

Can you guess what scene inspired this image?

Keep the ideas coming!! I'm here to read them.

Cheers!
That was fast :eek:

will there be an harem+ pregnancy ending with all the girls ?
"All" is a strong word.

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
That was fast :eek:

"All" is a strong word.
I mean yeah it is but come on it would be weird but funny to see them interact with eachother and realize who the father is for all of them. Okay maybe not all of them cause as far as i played there are some girls that cannot become pregnant i think. But still just the main girls and some side characters interacting would be hella funny to see.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
First of all, thank you all for the suggestions, ideas and for the complaints. As I said before (Several times) the game will now enter the polishing stage, and that's the main reason I asked for opinions and suggestions.

On this stage, the game will go through some transformations and if your idea is good I have absolutely no problem in adding it to the game, so if you really care, that's what you should do.

Obviously the final product will not please everyone but that's how life is.

So more Cerea and more Yotul? I think we can work something out.

And carilielle, i don't know if it will be romance but that character is really interesting due to the fact that she is not just a succubus, her feelings and the dialogue we have with her seems to be true.
TBH i have a demon fetish ahah, love the good vs evil stories
Classic but when it's well written it's cool.

For cerea she is cute but an absolute cold and it's kinda different from other characters and games.

For yotul, why not an ending cuz she is loyal, and seems to be a good person. Maybe not a lot of scene ( or a lot it's your game after all ^^ ) but a story. I like when someone is counting me a story. I want to know what he have to tell me

And may I understand how do you conceived Mida character. I don't feel anything about her, maybe I don't understand her role in the story. She is neutral/10 for me

thx for your time

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
And carilielle, i don't know if it will be romance but that character is really interesting due to the fact that she is not just a succubus, her feelings and the dialogue we have with her seems to be true.

For cerea she is cute but an absolute cold and it's kinda different from other characters and games.

For yotul, why not an ending cuz she is loyal, and seems to be a good person. Maybe not a lot of scene ( or a lot it's your game after all ^^ ) but a story. I like when someone is counting me a story. I want to know what he have to tell me

And may I understand how do you conceived Mida character. I don't feel anything about her, maybe I don't understand her role in the story. She is neutral/10 for me

thx for your time
Mida is the cuckqueen, queen of the harem and she's also the MC's childhood sweetheart. I think every man would like to have a Mida in real life, she is perfect especially after she assimilates Lust.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I just got at the scene where the farmer's daughter asks you for a kiss (the one you save from a bear at the start), am I right to assume this is the only thing that will happens with her and that this game doesn't have any untagged loli?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I mean yeah it is but come on it would be weird but funny to see them interact with eachother and realize who the father is for all of them. Okay maybe not all of them cause as far as i played there are some girls that cannot become pregnant i think. But still just the main girls and some side characters interacting would be hella funny to see.
Well, there are plans for some of that but I won't say exactly what :censored:

thx for your time
I can tell that it's not the end for certain "demonic" characters.

About Mida... How dare you :oops:

Mida is the cuckqueen, queen of the harem and she's also the MC's childhood sweetheart. I think every man would like to have a Mida in real life, she is perfect especially after she assimilates Lust.
Exactly, who wouldn't want a Mida in their life?

I just got at the scene where the farmer's daughter asks you for a kiss (the one you save from a bear at the start), am I right to assume this is the only thing that will happens with her and that this game doesn't have any untagged loli?
You are correct there's absolutely nothi...

*FBI OPEN UP!!!*

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes