mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
You are correct there's absolutely nothi...

*FBI OPEN UP!!!*
I think loli is somehow not illegal in the US so funnily the biggest problem for you wouldn't be the police but steam's content rules ^^

...assuming you're american which I don't actually have a reason to now that I think of it

Reactions: Kthulian

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think loli is somehow not illegal in the US so funnily the biggest problem for you wouldn't be the police but steam's content rules ^^

...assuming you're american which I don't actually have a reason to now that I think of it
The actual definition of Loli, which is a prepubescent teenage girl, is illegal in all 50 states, even Texas, when it comes to sexy time. Not sure what version of America you are referring to. :unsure:

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

I'm not american, in fact the name "Ataegina" is a clue of what my country really is :p
I've heard the most funny things about "What's legal in USA"

The actual definition of Loli, which is a prepubescent teenage girl, is illegal in all 50 states, even Texas, when it comes to sexy time. Not sure what version of America you are referring to. :unsure:
Although I'm really against censorship and if there's no victim, there's no crime (speaking of virtual characters in this case) I can understand why such things could be restricted or illegal.

All considered, there's no "sexy time" that fits that bill in this game.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Mida is the cuckqueen, queen of the harem and she's also the MC's childhood sweetheart. I think every man would like to have a Mida in real life, she is perfect especially after she assimilates Lust.
Ok i search to know the meaning of cuckqueen...
I only did the "good path" low corruption and avoid her so i didn't see that, but i understand what you are saying.
But i'm not the man who want that ^^ I'm too vanilla for that ahah

I can tell that it's not the end for certain "demonic" characters.

About Mida... How dare you :oops:

Exactly, who wouldn't want a Mida in their life?

I'm impatient to know what you're going to pull out of your hat

Well, me, i don't want a mida ^^ carilielle is enough, her red eyes..........

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I was referring to this site's definition of loli, which is basically "not adult". I didn't know this wasn't the legal definition in the US

stark23

Apr 6, 2019
I'm not american, in fact the name "Ataegina" is a clue of what my country really is :p
I've heard the most funny things about "What's legal in USA"

Although I'm really against censorship and if there's no victim, there's no crime (speaking of virtual characters in this case) I can understand why such things could be restricted or illegal.

All considered, there's no "sexy time" that fits that bill in this game.
When I first played the game, I already knew you were portuguese. Names like adamastor, even hirokumata (portuguese joke).
Não me enganas khtulian, andaste a javardar em alguns nomes xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only sex scene I got with Katla was when you break the curse Lust put on her.
if you mean sister not mother then restart ch2 and edit ch2 save and change her stats what they were in the end of ch1. mother doesn't have many sexscenes.

tdb0013

Aug 20, 2019
I finished act 1 (I had ending 3). I saved it at the end. Then I want to play act 2 and it says that I didn't finish act 1. How to import that?

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
if you mean sister not mother then restart ch2 and edit ch2 save and change her stats what they were in the end of ch1. mother doesn't have many sexscenes.
I'm talking about the mom. It's a little disappointing there is only one sex scene with her.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes