AkaQ

May 23, 2022
When does sex/romance with Isabella begins? I was at orc camp and out of nowhere the WTMod warns me of a scene that I don't have the point to see...
What did I miss? I'm following the mod so I don't lose the opportunity to gain points... but it seems I missed various Isabella scenes somewhere as this orc camp scene does not look like it's the first time for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 v0.5
Mega/aff=UnMMMP7YDhQ

Act 2 v1.0.0
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Note to self: RenPy 7.6.1 is the latest this will run reliably on.

**Act 2 1.0.0 Apk**
Mega
**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v1.0.0

Reactions: Kthulian

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so the only half scene with katla is the only screenshot in sex room with Mida corrupted all haing absorbed Lust? a pity that she wasn't on board when MC leave with sister,mom and the centaur girl as Hunters....MC only fuck sister and jen

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I would like to try the game but I can not get any of the Act 1 downloads to work
What O.S do you need the link for?

When does sex/romance with Isabella begins? I was at orc camp and out of nowhere the WTMod warns me of a scene that I don't have the point to see...
What did I miss? I'm following the mod so I don't lose the opportunity to gain points... but it seems I missed various Isabella scenes somewhere as this orc camp scene does not look like it's the first time for her.

I have no idea about the walkthrough...

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Are there any Act II starter saves? Dev decided to not allow users to just start Act II and fill in the blanks like other games with import features like Sunshine Love, so JoiPlay users can't start Act II.

I don't care about Act I decisions. I can change those flags with URM.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
.... If you are not on "Neutral path" Isabella romance is delayed because you meet her first in that path
AH ok yeah that might be it... and after the orc camp bit I played a little more and (finally) had my first proper Isabella sexy scene that she gets drunk and jumps you. I was afraid of being locked out of that path, but it's not the case :)

• Red Heart

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Are there any Act II starter saves? Dev decided to not allow users to just start Act II and fill in the blanks like other games with import features like Sunshine Love, so JoiPlay users can't start Act II.

I don't care about Act I decisions. I can change those flags with URM.
Actually...
But yeah, let's bash the Dev because he sucks and doesn't take into account players that do random stuff.

Cheers!!

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Actually...

But yeah, let's bash the Dev because he sucks and doesn't take into account players that do random stuff.

Cheers!!
That save link is showing dead for me.

The file you're trying to view is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file has been deleted by the user.

No, I wasn't bashing. I was asking because the ability start Act II from scratch isn't there.

• Thinking Face

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
AH ok yeah that might be it... and after the orc camp bit I played a little more and (finally) had my first proper Isabella sexy scene that she gets drunk and jumps you. I was afraid of being locked out of that path, but it's not the case :)
I recommend going back to act 1 and doing the neutral path as she has more ontent that way

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
That save link is showing dead for me.

The file you're trying to view is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file has been deleted by the user.

No, I wasn't bashing. I was asking because the ability start Act II from scratch isn't there.
It sure felt like that, anyway... Maybe Mega doesn't like you. As you can see they are there since 2022 and I made sure it was working before I quoted the links.
saves.jpg

Here, I uploaded them to just for you in case it's a bad relationship between you and Mega, the 3 saves represent each of the alignments.

Cheers!

Reactions: Jonboy80

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
It sure felt like that, anyway... Maybe Mega doesn't like you. As you can see they are there since 2022 and I made sure it was working before I quoted the links.
View attachment 3774860

Here, I uploaded them to just for you in case it's a bad relationship between you and Mega, the 3 saves represent each of the alignments.

Cheers!
Thanks. I appreciate it. And it's weird, other Mega links are working fine for me. Even the game downloads themselves on Mega links work.

Glitch Enigma

Jan 11, 2024
View attachment 3774860

Cheers!
Is it possible to get a save from v0.90 for all 3 paths? I lost mine when v0.91 came out but didn't wanna replay the game 3 times again so I decided to wait until it was completed.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes