Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Need an end game mod to discover all routes. Is there a way to end up with Ayna, my main focus/LI? or bang my Mom (not blood related, found in a ditch by her) I seem to have gotten saddled with Mida early in the game and was stuck with her to my regret...

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALL-IN-ONE:
Act I: None; Act II: v1.0.0 (6-22-2024)
Notes:
  • Size of the mod got a little too big.
  • This mod has the three previous mods all included. So if you want to use all of them for whatever reason, this is the only one you should have to download.
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Thanks for updating the mod.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Has anyone used this game with Joiplay and if so how did you get Act II to start? For me I press the start button but it states Import (0 Entries) There's nothing here, are you sure you finished Act I! At the end of Act I where you name the after Sloth says remember the file name the game states Export successfully done but I have no idea where it goes as I've searched everywhere just so I try manually transferring it to Act II, so any thoughts or ideas would be helpful as I'm at a standstill and have run out of logical ideas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

ALL-IN-ONE:
Act I: None; Act II: v1.0.0 (6-22-2024)
Notes:
  • Size of the mod got a little too big.
  • This mod has the three previous mods all included. So if you want to use all of them for whatever reason, this is the only one you should have to download.
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
i got this when starting...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'path_to_logdir'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 354, in bootstrap
    renpy.config.logdir = renpy.__main__.path_to_logdir(basedir)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.3.24061302+nightly

Sun Jun 23 18:43:36 2024

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've seen that the game is called "Ataegina Act I" in the shop. Please could you offer a way to buy the full game, even if it is worth twice the price or a little more :WeSmart:.
I already have several games in pieces in my launcher :WutFace:.
act 2 willl be there later (with it's own price).

• Sad
Reactions: PickerLewd

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian I've seen that the game is called "Ataegina Act I" in the shop. Please could you offer a way to buy the full game, even if it is worth twice the price or a little more :WeSmart:.
I already have several games in pieces in my launcher :WutFace:.
Sure, don't worry about that. I will build two separate acts (so I can work on one at a time), but I will also offer a full build for people that bought them when it's all ready ;)

Has anyone used this game with Joiplay and if so how did you get Act II to start? For me I press the start button but it states Import (0 Entries) There's nothing here, are you sure you finished Act I! At the end of Act I where you name the after Sloth says remember the file name the game states Export successfully done but I have no idea where it goes as I've searched everywhere just so I try manually transferring it to Act II, so any thoughts or ideas would be helpful as I'm at a standstill and have run out of logical ideas.
Never used joiplay, but since the act 1 saves on you system I suspect joiplay is preventing the save from being created since joiplay is some sort of emulator.

tiaxxfps

May 31, 2023
i got this when starting...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 354, in bootstrap
    renpy.config.logdir = renpy.__main__.path_to_logdir(basedir)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.3.24061302+nightly

Sun Jun 23 18:43:36 2024
yea me too, anyone know how to fix it?

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Thank you, for this awesome game, which I had the pleasure to follow from beginning to end, waiting impatiently for each new chapter.So really, thank you. It was basically all perfect or me ! Great characters, adventures and sex scenes ! ^^ My only regret is that the final confrontation with Lust was almost treated as a joke. After all her temptation, her presence, she deserved a more epic showdown filled with temptation. But hey, compared to the rest of the game which is great, it's but a minor complaint.
Thanks again for the great times ! <3

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
lust could use one more scene or pregnancy as well. it seems weird that the major scene we have of her post victory is where she doesnt react all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Meh, Lust isn't nearly as powerful as I would've liked her to have been. Beyond being an actual devil, all she had was that temptation, manipulation (like getting Pride to go fight the MC), and mind control. Sure, she was tempting to some people in the world (I guess), but her only real powers of note were mind control and being cunning. Frankly, while I didn't have a problem with her being one of the last, IMO she was fairly weak for a devil overall, only a little better than someone like Sloth.

And personally, I only found her moderately attractive, so I didn't actually care much about how things ended for her. She wouldn't have been able to tempt me even into switching places in line, let alone all the other stuff. So not a complaint really, and definitely no hate toward Kthulian, but that "power" fell fairly flat for me.

Shrug-Leo.gif

Reactions: Bloodguard

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Sure, don't worry about that. I will build two separate acts (so I can work on one at a time), but I will also offer a full build for people that bought them when it's all ready ;)

Never used joiplay, but since the act 1 saves on you system I suspect joiplay is preventing the save from being created since joiplay is some sort of emulator.
Thank you as I didn't think of that and so I can look in to it because now it's a point of honour for all depraved mages out there

Lordth

Oct 12, 2022
Won't Lauch. The Act I is fine, but Act II failed launched cause some "Couldn't load from UI_bars_etc.rpyc." See logs for further information, I'm using Joiplay btw. Really appreciate any help or suggestions

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What say you? More leaks? Yes... Well...Not really... Kinda? I just wanted to propose the same to you guys. After all, this is where it all started it's fair that you can give me your ideas too.

I would like to thank you all for following Ataegina, this wouldn't have been possible without you.
You words, your suggestions and of course, your support were fundamental to get where we got.

With version 1.0 we have reached the end of the story development, but not the end of the development. What does that mean? It's time for me to give back to you...

I want you all to comment on what you would like to see added to the game. You are all welcome to comment, no tier requirements at all, your ideas are the only requirement, if I like them and if they are doable, they shall be done.

Oh... If you need help thinking, concentrate and read the blackboard

Cheers!!!

PS: Oh that's right don't forget to visit the and wishlist it, it helps a lot.
A harem ending with every single possible girl that you can have sexual relations with all pregnant with the MC as a godking ruling the new world he has saved. Including all the elf females to increase their numbers and ensure MC's lineage and also include Lust, those 2 queens, those brothel girls and finally the goddess herself Ataegina.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Wait, why does the farmer's daughter have an entry in the LI list? I thought you said there wasn't anything with her beside the kiss

• Hey there
Reactions: Arj31
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes