Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I found the final update disappointing, and I never got the options for Endings 12 - 15, in fact the last options I got was the Elven marriages, and even if you reject, the game ends.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
This last update didn't give the player a choice where the mc cums in any of the scenes. I agree with others here a full harem ending and maybe expand on the merge with father choice.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
What O.S do you need the link for?

I have no idea about the walkthrough...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wouldn't be right to let Katla have some love too , at least in the Hunters end? and , at least, a fional discussion with Ataegina too?? maybe with her giving a reward to MC? would be so right, if we choosed to be a god god

Last edited:

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Are there Enaina & Lufina sex endings? I thought I saw someone screenshot them but found no way to get to them (just non-sex Enaina ending) nor the Lufina ending in any way (she doesn't ask). For an elf as youthful as Lufina it doesn't make much sense for her to have white hair, but maybe she's older than appears but body/skin doesn't look old yet.
        For the other elves ending--the ladies Lufina sends--it makes no sense for your penis to come out due to 'force' which is more likely to make you 'creampie' them more inside, so there should be a choice there.

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes