theluc

Jun 25, 2017
ah damn got to play first part again...
is there a WT mod for part one, I only want the Isabella and Katla scenes.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
Man...... I really didn't want Lillian and fanny anywhere near the tower...... The harem would have survived without them.. Mine is almost complete anyway.. Just waiting for that princess Enainia ... Sadly I can't have Anya on evil route and I have no desire of playing this on any other route except evil... Thank God we are back to killing slayers...... Oh I almost forgot Ryo.... And that dark elve Queen. hell, I even forgot her name...her appearance Is greatly missed .....so lets see....
I got:
Katla
Isa
Kat
Mida
Barnie(haha)
Carilielle
Yotul
Enainia
Prospects :
Kanmi
Alma
Ryo
Jen

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Man...... I really didn't want Lillian and fanny anywhere near the tower...... The harem would have survived without them.. Mine is almost complete anyway.. Just waiting for that princess Enainia ... Sadly I can't have Anya on evil route and I have no desire of playing this on any other route except evil... Thank God we are back to killing slayers...... Oh I almost forgot Ryo.... And that dark elve Queen. hell, I even forgot her name...her appearance Is greatly missed .....so lets see....
I got:
Katla
Isa
Kat
Mida
Barnie(haha)
Carilielle
Yotul
Enainia
Prospects :
Kanmi
Alma
Ryo
Jen
Agreed, I can't play any other route than evil either, but I really did not want those two there. It's not even due to me not liking them, if nothing else the are ok. It's mainly that Liliana (and with her, Fannay) serves Bredita, an obvious future target, even, if not especially, for evil characters. The addition of Wrath's leash does scare me. You get the option to take power in the sex scene, but while I really hope that the option makes a difference, I doubt he would make two different routes because of it. I hoped the line "I'm sure you changed something inside me" would be only if you dominated her, showing her change, but unfortunately it's the same if you go along with her domination.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah damn got to play first part again...
is there a WT mod for part one, I only want the Isabella and Katla scenes.
op has mod for act1 (same post as act2 mod) too but just a reminder that don't delete act1 zip until you have reached end of content and saved on that just in case that game doesn't create save for act2 when playing with wt-mod.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
how many images for part 2? cuz in changelog my eye is blind can't see where the part 2 start

is the content decent like the first one? i means the playtime

May 31, 2020
Agreed, I can't play any other route than evil either, but I really did not want those two there. It's not even due to me not liking them, if nothing else the are ok. It's mainly that Liliana (and with her, Fannay) serves Bredita, an obvious future target, even, if not especially, for evil characters. The addition of Wrath's leash does scare me. You get the option to take power in the sex scene, but while I really hope that the option makes a difference, I doubt he would make two different routes because of it. I hoped the line "I'm sure you changed something inside me" would be only if you dominated her, showing her change, but unfortunately it's the same if you go along with her domination.
That is precisely my worry..... In my eyes, they are both serving Bredita and you can't have two masters...also when she dominated wrath, she wasn't herself. She was serving Lust(The bitch)...so you see , Lillian is a already a broken record and no amount of dicking her down is going to fix that ...she's a security risk. A risk I didn't ask for, a choice should have been there, to either bring them along or simply send them on their way ..

Reactions: Qscfghjkm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how many images for part 2? cuz in changelog my eye is blind can't see where the part 2 start

is the content decent like the first one? i means the playtime
act2 starts on 0.6 and even if you are on 1 path (g/e/n) then hours of play (even with skipping battles). act2 has more sex ofc and more story.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
That is precisely my worry..... In my eyes, they are both serving Bredita and you can't have two masters...also when she dominated wrath, she wasn't herself. She was serving Lust(The bitch)...so you see , Lillian is a already a broken record and no amount of dicking her down is going to fix that ...she's a security risk. A risk I didn't ask for, a choice should have been there, to either bring them along or simply send them on their way ..
Agreed, she's incredibly compromised. While the general view the game seems to push is that we can trust most of the girls, we really can not. I think my favourite is the demon girl, but she has full access to all secrets we find and can just as well be turned back to Pride's side if he uses some mind control magic, or just turn against you naturally if you decide to be evil. The same can be said for many girls, very few are unconditionally loyal to you, maybe Mida if we are lucky. To bring them to the tower is just an obvious mistake, are there no other skilled healers in the entire collage? There should have been a choice. Again, I hope your actions inside her head matter, as I have no wish to be bound to her immature will (Just as I have denied Lust's every attempt to both spite her and in hope that it makes a difference).

May 31, 2020
Agreed, she's incredibly compromised. While the general view the game seems to push is that we can trust most of the girls, we really can not. I think my favourite is the demon girl, but she has full access to all secrets we find and can just as well be turned back to Pride's side if he uses some mind control magic, or just turn against you naturally if you decide to be evil. The same can be said for many girls, very few are unconditionally loyal to you, maybe Mida if we are lucky. To bring them to the tower is just an obvious mistake, are there no other skilled healers in the entire collage? There should have been a choice. Again, I hope your actions inside her head matter, as I have no wish to be bound to her immature will (Just as I have denied Lust's every attempt to both spite her and in hope that it makes a difference).
Haha and here I was thinking I'm the only one who's not entertaining Lust(though her body is top notch)... Her games and manipulation leaves much to be desired, so I also turned her down on all accounts.... Perhaps those on Hero/Good guy route fared better than us.... Because I have a feeling we are going to pay the butcher's price... I didn't even want Kat in the tower.... To be honest, I only trust Mida to an extent.. As for the demon girl (we need to bind her).. Because if she turns into an enemy.. I don't see us surviving. We really should have a say on who joins and who doesn't..... But hey, I'm no developer. So I won't complain much.

Reactions: Triple OG
Dec 29, 2018
I was extremely excited to see Fannay back, at least momentarily. As soon as I noticed Liliana standing beside her, I was reminded of why I hadn't seen Fannay in ages. I really wish those two weren't a pair now. Or ever.

Fannay was originally set up to be in a love triangle with Mida. She flirts with us, flirts with Mida, we let her kiss Mida, we have a brief dream of a threesome with them as part of a demon's illusion, and then we walk in on them together and can have a threesome for real. Fannay tells us that she loved it and we should do it again. Then we never do.

We get a solo scene with Fannay a short while later, and then the game starts to pair her up with Liliana. We overhear a conversation between the two in Liliana's room, where Fannay tells her that she likes girls as well as boys. Then the two are together at a party, drunkenly flirting with you. At the end of the party, you are given the choice between having a threesome with Fannay and Liliana, or one with Mida and Koneko. I like Fannay more than Koneko, but I hate Liliana. So my choice was Mina and Koneko.

And that was it for Fannay. She just disappeared from my route to join Bredita, and I was quite disappointed by it. I had been looking forward to her and Mida being equals in our three way relationship. But that got dropped hard. Now she's a lot like Anya, another smoking hot character that I would love to be with if only they weren't involved with someone I hate.

The game is still a lot of fun, but losing Fannay like that was a big disappointment. It would be nice if we could get her alone for a scene and tell her that we wished she chose us instead of Liliana and Bredita. Liliana can go fuck herself. Never liked her.

Reactions: Triple OG

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Haha and here I was thinking I'm the only one who's not entertaining Lust(though her body is top notch)... Her games and manipulation leaves much to be desired, so I also turned her down on all accounts.... Perhaps those on Hero/Good guy route fared better than us.... Because I have a feeling we are going to pay the butcher's price... I didn't even want Kat in the tower.... To be honest, I only trust Mida to an extent.. As for the demon girl (we need to bind her).. Because if she turns into an enemy.. I don't see us surviving. We really should have a say on who joins and who doesn't..... But hey, I'm no developer. So I won't complain much.
I'm not sure they fare better than us, as there hasn't really been much evil for us to do. No plotting, no planning no using mind control like in the past (The tag for which I downloaded the game.). Maybe someone who has played both can correct me, but I don't see the good story being much different than what we got. (Though I still hope it branches out due to your actions in certain scenes. (I long for an ending where we can subject all the Sins to our will, it is hard rejecting Lust when she has such a body).

I didn't want Kat there either, it feels counterproductive to go down an evil path while bringing a servant of Anya into our base. Considering how we have built up a following due to our good deeds, I feel like we will definingly pay in the future if we wish to take over. I don't trust Mida completely either, but I can think of few that are more loyal. Katla and Isabella will turn against us when they see us using demons, the demon girl will turn against us if we go evil, the asian characters will fight against us unless we use the same romance tactic as that one general did. The only other one I can see willingly aid us is Yotul. Not even our dear guardians would as they are sworn to the good god.

I hope we get to bind Cerea too, though I fear my romance will crumble (as well as her never trusting again considering we are the first one she has ever been able to love).

I guess for story reasons we need to be forced to do certain things, but I still really want the agents of Bredita as far away from me as I possibly can have them.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.

Looking forward to the mod update :)

Reactions: STJay

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Any bad effects if the mc participated in the scene with lust & her 2 Assisting demons ??
Nobody can say yet, I skip all of her scenes as to be sure. You can always finish the game and then return, I tried and nothing bad happened in this update. But considering how much she seem to insist, we would do best to stay far away from her until we can actually fight her.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
(Now if only the mc could actually do anything himself instead of running for help everytime.)
As Mida has correctly pointed out the MC spends too much time fucking than studying and that is the reason Mida knows her shit, but then we wouldn't be collecting the hotties in the game and I would be a sad panda.:cry: The MC as Cerea(that right spelling I forget?) pointed out could spend a long time in his tower studying while the world outside would pass time very slowly. The MC wouldn't be so dependent upon others as he would be OP, but the problem with this is it negates his need to travel and meet and fuck the girls he seduces...it's a double edged sword.

Ooh la la sexy! Love the thigh highs.

We haven't fucked our dragon yet either... that doesn't mean we should.
There is always transformation just like in the rpg game Peasant Quest where the dragon can transform to a humanoid body...looks damn sexy too with horns to grab a hold of while we ride her. :devilish:

What kind of incest is in the game? Like mom-son, bro-sis... And is it between the MC and his family?
Ataegina is the mother of the MC and they do have sex.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
As Mida has correctly pointed out the MC spends too much time fucking than studying and that is the reason Mida knows her shit, but then we wouldn't be collecting the hotties in the game and I would be a sad panda.:cry: The MC as Cerea(that right spelling I forget?) pointed out could spend a long time in his tower studying while the world outside would pass time very slowly. The MC wouldn't be so dependent upon others as he would be OP, but the problem with this is it negates his need to travel and meet and fuck the girls he seduces...it's a double edged sword.
The stronger you get the less the sword cuts. If you study and learn you would need less people to help you understand and fight your enemies for you, but this is not the only reason he travels and gather people. He likes sex and he will always need allies. There are still enemies lurking around, not only the sins and their demons, but also Bredita. If the MC wants to become a force to be reckoned with he will need to travel to places, fight enemies, discover new divine artifacts and find allies. The only person. This does not mean that he should run to allies every time an enemy appears or a new artifact gets found, but he needs people he can send out on missions, people who can defend his things, people to have sex with, and when some big battle starts, people to stand with him.

4.20 star(s) 163 Votes